Cody Gifford - Bio, Net Worth, Wedding, Fiance, Married, Wife, Family, Parents, Age, Birthday, Wiki, Height, Football, Career, Job, Facts, Siblings
Cody Gifford is an American professional TV personality, TV producer, and screenwriter who is well-known for being the son of Hall of Fame inducted footballer, Frank Gifford, and of an American actress, Kathie Lee Gifford. He is the founder of Gifford Media Group which produces film, television, and news media. He is also represented by the Agency for the Performing Arts as a screenwriter and his work has been featured by "The Black List".
On September 5, 2020, Gifford got married to his long-term girlfriend, Erika Brown, despite the COVID-19 pandemic that was overruling the world. On the auspicious day of his marriage, his mother, Kathie Lee Gifford expressed her happiness and cherished her family's special celebration.
He is quite active in the social media platform with around 10k followers on his Twitter account: @CodyNGifford.
What is Cody Gifford famous for?
- Famous as the son of former American footballer, Frank Gifford and of American actress, Kathie Lee Gifford
- Known for being the founder of Gifford Media Group
Where is Cody Gifford from?
Cody Gifford was born on March 22, 1990, in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States. His birth name is Cody Newton Gifford. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is White while Aries is his zodiac sign.
He was born as the eldest son of Frank Gifford(father) and Kathie Lee Gifford(mother). His father was a former professional American footballer and actor who got inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1977 while his mother is an American actress and host who is well-known for being the host on the talk show "Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee" from 1985-2000.
His father, Frank died on August 9, 2015, at the age of 84 from natural cause. He also has a younger sister, Cassidy Erin Gifford. Cassidy is also an American actress. He has three older siblings Jeff, Kyle, and Victoria from his father's previous marriages.
He was raised in his hometown, Greenwich. As a child, he made his appearances on many TV shows along with his parents. He also was interested in playing football and he used to do football training with his father.
Later, he attended the University of the Southern California School of Cinematic Arts and got graduated with a degree in Cinematic Arts. While in the University, he also played Division I football. He also attended Oxford University and he used to contribute to the University's oldest weekly newspaper, Cherwell.
Cody Gifford Career: Highlights
- Cody Gifford kicked off his career in the acting industry in 2010 by working as a script reader at Ridley Scott's Scott Free Productions.]
- Then, he worked as a writer's assistant for a Twentieth Century Fox.
- He also appeared on his mother's last day on the live talk show "Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee" along with his sister, Cassidy.
- Belonging from the Gifford family, he also wanted to be an actor like his mother and father.
- He first appeared in the movie "Model Behaviour" alongside his mother.
- However, after acting in his first movie, he decided to be in the film industry working behind the cameras rather than in front of the camera.
- Then, Cody went on to start his own production company "Gifford Media Group".
- Gifford Media Group is a production company that has produced recognizable brands that includes HBO films, Warner Bros film, and The Hallmark Channel.
- He also is a media consultant and is a member of USC's School of Cinematic Arts Leadership Circle.
- Furthermore, he is a professional screenwriter who has been represented by the Agency for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills.
- His work as a screenwriter has been featured by The Black List.
- On 25th September 2020, he made an appearance on the TV show "Celebrity Family Feud" along with his family.
Cody Gifford Wife
Cody Gifford is a married man. He is married to his long-time girlfriend, Erika Brown. Brown is an American actress who is well-known for her role in the movie "Secret Life of Boys". They started dating each other in 2013 and they got engaged in May 2019. The couple recently got married on September 5, 2020, in a secret private ceremony considering COVID-19 rules and regulations. At present, he is living a happy life with his family in Greenwich.
Also, his sister, Cassidy got married in June 2020 with her longtime boyfriend, Ben Wierda. His mother, Kathie Lee Gifford is very happy to see both of her children getting married and getting settled with their loved ones. Kathie posted about her daughter, Cassidy's marriage in June, and her son, Cody's marriage in September on her Instagram account. Furthermore, Kathie is very pleased with her children's choices.
Cody Gifford Net Worth
Cody Gifford has earned a good amount of money from his profession as a TV producer. He has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2020. His net worth includes all his property and present earnings. At present, he is living a luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.
Cody Gifford Height
The 30 years aged, Cody Gifford has an average body-build. He has a fair complexion with black hair and a pair of brown eyes. He stands at a height of 6ft 3inches and has a bodyweight of 71kg. He wears a shoe of size 10(US). He has not planted any tattoos in his body.
Trivias About Cody Gifford You Need To Know.
- Cody Gifford wanted to be in the movie "Big Daddy", but his mother, Kathie Lee Gifford rejected the role after reading the script.