Cometan - Bio, Net Worth, Affairs, Girlfriend, Family Member, Siblings, Nationality, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki
Brandon Reece Taylor, popularly known as Brandon Taylorian or simply Cometan is a British philosopher, astronomer, author, businessperson, and composer. He is the founder of Astronism. He is credited with the sole authorship of The Omnidoxy which founded the philosophy known as Astronism. His philosophy career started when an idea about a fictional character Jesse Millette came to his mind on his fifteenth birthday.
What is Cometan Famous For?
- Founder of Antronism.
Family & Early Life of Brandon Taylorian
Brandon Taylorian (Cometan) was born on 1 July 1998. His birth name is Brandon Reece Taylor. His birth place is in Preston, Lancashire in the United Kingdom. He holds British nationality. He was born to Sean Taylor (Father) and Louise Counsell (Mother). He belongs to a White Caucasian ethnicity. The family moved to several places around Preston. The family finally settled in Bamber Bridge. He has 7 half-siblings. They are Lucia Richardson, Kieran Taylorian, Charlotte Sophia, Kent Taylorian, Zara Taylorian, Jay Taylorian, Edie Taylorian. He is the only child. His siblings are from his parents' other relationships. His parents never married. His parents separated in 2002 when he was just four years old. His father later married Nadine Taylor, whereas his mother married Julian Counsell. He credits his paternal grandparents who played a dominant role in his childhood, whereas he credits his maternal grandparents who played a responsible role in his adult age.
Regarding education, he attended St. Mary and St Benedict's RC Primary School from 2003 to 2009. For high school education, he attended Brownedge St Mary's Catholic High School. Following his high school education, he attended Cardinal Newman College from 2014 to 2016. He later attended the University of Central Lancashire.
Zvartnots International Airport, Yerevan, Armenia (The first meeting place of Cometan and Liana Tiratsuyan)
Dating History, Girlfriend & Wedding
Cometan is in a relationship with Liana Tiratsuyan (born on 20 December 1996). She is known by her name, Cosma. It is known that the couple has been together since 2018. Cometan came across Liana Tiratsuyan at Zvartnots International Airport in the capital city of Yerevan in December 2018. Cometan fell in love at first sight with Tiratsuyan. Their week together in Yerevan was even granted the privilege of being chronicled in The Omnidoxy in the formation of that which would be known as Cometanic love which encompassed the philosophical musings of Cometan on the topic of love.
- The idea of creating a retrobiographical fictional character came to Cometan's mind on the day of his fifteenth birthday. The character was named Jesse Millette and his philosophership began at 15.
- He self-taught himself the subjects of philosophy, theology, religion, geography, linguistics, astronomy, and cosmology.
- He started writing the documents around the development of a new philosophy or religious system which have an astronomical theme. The document was later titled Omnidoxy. The newly found philosophical and religious system was identified as Astronism. It took Cometan 6-7 years to document his philosophy under Omnidoxy.
- He first started writing under the name Brandon Taylorian, he was later inspired to use the name Cometan.
- Cometan founded the Astronism. The Omnidoxy led to the foundation of Astronism. It is an stronic panentheistic religion. The religion's adherents are known as Astronists.
- The Antornist philosophy is interchangeably known as cometanic philosophy.
- It led to the development of cosmontology.
- He is also the founder of cosmontology. It is the branch of philosophy dealing with ethical, metaphysical, and teleological issues surrounding the outer space and its exploration.
- Cometan published Jesse Millette and The Phantom’s Curse, the precursory edition of the first book in The Original Jesse Millette Series in November 2017.
- The above-discussed career of Cometan is known as vocularity.
- The latter career of Cometan known as Phulularity began when he became associated with house management, marketing, and business development.
Brandon Taylorian stands at a height of 1.78 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a body weight of 65 kg. He has a slim body build. His eye color is blue and his hair color in brown. His shoe size is 9.