Conor Coady - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Current Team, Age, Nationality, Position, Transfer, Wife, Parents, Family, Married, Facts, Wiki, Height, Kids
Conor David Coady, professionally known as Conor Coady is an English professional football player. He plays as a center-back. Having started his football career from the English club, Liverpool, he currently plays for Wolverhampton Wanderers. He has also played for Sheffield United and Huddersfield Town. He joined Wanderers for 2 million pounds in 2015. He was a key player in the Wanderers team that won the EFL Championship in the 2017-18 season.
On the international level, he has represented England youth teams at various age levels. He was part of the England U17 team that won the 2010 UEFA European U17 Championship. He made his senior international debut in 2020.
What is Conor Coady Famous For?
- Won the EFL Championship in 2018.
- Named to the EFL Championship Team of the Season 2017-18.
- Named to the UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season 2019-20.
Where is Conor Coady From?
Conor Coady was born on 25 February 1993. His birth name is Conor David Coady. His birth place is in St Helens in England. He holds English nationality. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His hometown is Haydock. He has a brother named Harrison Coady. Information about his parents will be updated soon.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Hill Primary School. After high school, he attended Rainford High Technology.
Conor Coady Career
- Conor Coady joined Liverpool Academy in 2005.
- He played every Reserve League and NextGen Series matches during the 2011-12 season. He scored 5 goals during the season.
- He was named to Liverpool's first team on several occasions. However, he did not get a chance to feature for the first team.
- He finally made his senior debut on 8 November 2012 in a UEFA Europa League group stage match against Anzhi Makhachkala.
- He made his Premier League debut on 12 May 2013 against Fulham.
- Liverpool loaned him to League One club Sheffield United for six months in July 2013.
- He made his club debut for Sheffield United in the season opener fixture against Notts County.
- Coady scored his first senior goal on 30 November 2013 against Leyton Orient.
- He extended his loan spell at the club until the end of the season.
- He scored 6 goals in 50 appearances in all competitions during his loan spell at Sheffield United.
- Following his loan spell with Sheffield United, he moved to Championship club, Huddersfield Town.
- He signed a three-year contract with the club in August 2014. His transfer fee was reported to be around 500,000 pounds.
- He made his Huddersfield Town debut on 9 August 2014 against AFC Bournemouth.
- He scored his first goal for the club against Wolverhampton Wanderers on 1 October 2014.
- He signed with Championship club, Wolverhampton Wanderers in July 2015.
- He signed a three-year contract with the club for a reported transfer fee of 2 million pounds.
- He scored his first goal for the club on 9 August 2016 against Crawley Town in the EFL Cup.
- He spent much of the 2017-18 season as the club's captain.
- He was a key player for the club that won the Championship and promoted to the Premier League for the 2018-19 season.
- He became the club's full-time captain since the 2018-19 season.
- He signed a contract extension with the club in February 2019. The new contract would keep him at the club until June 2023.
- Coady led the club to finish 7th in the Premier League in both the 2018-19 and 2019-20 seasons.
- He also led the club to Europa League quarterfinals in the 2019-20 season.
- He signed a new 5-year contract with the club until 2025 in September 2020.
Conor Coady International Career
- Conor Coady has represented England football teams at various age levels.
- He has represented England U16, U17, U18, U19, and U20 football teams.
- He was the captain of the England U17 team that won the 2010 UEFA European U17 Championship.
- He led the England U19 team to the 2012 UEFA European U19 Championship semi-finals.
- He made his senior international debut in August 2020 against Denmark in the Nations League.
- He scored his first senior international goal on 8 October in a friendly win over Wales.
Conor Coady Wife
Conor Coady is a married man. He is married to Amy Coady. The couple has two children together. More details about his personal life will be updated soon.
Conor Coady Height
Conor Coady stands at a height of 1.86 m i.e. 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
Conor Coady Net Worth
Conor Coady earns from his professional career as a footballer. His income comes from salary, contracts, bonuses, and endorsements. He started his football career from Liverpool. He played for Sheffield United and Huddersfield Town before joining Wolverhampton Wanderers in 2015. At Wanderers, he has signed several contract extensions. He also captains the club. His annual salary at Wanderers is estimated at $1 million at present. His net worth is estimated at $5 million at present.
Trivias About Conor Coady You Need To Know.
- He grew up supporting Liverpool FC.
- He made only one Premier League appearance while at Liverpool.
- He wears shirt number 16 at Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- He scored his first league goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers in his 120th appearance for the club against Bolton Wanderers on 21 April 2018.
- He was named to the 2019-20 UEFA's Squad of the Season.
- He helped the club to win an international tournament in 17 years when England U17 won the 2010 UEFA European U17 Championship.
- He became the first Wolves player to start for the England senior team since Steve Bull in 1990.