Who is Corey La Barrie - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, YouTuber, Death, Cause of Death, Car Accident, Girlfriend, Birthday, Nationality, Wiki, Age, Height
Corey La Barrie was an Australian-American social media star, who was best known for his self-titled YouTube channel, "Corey La Barrie" with has over 349k subscribers. Corey was also a popular face in other social sites including his Instagram account: @coreylabarrie which has over 262k followers. He was also a businessman who even sold cool merchandise and clothing online.
Barrie made his first and last reality debut on the series, "The Reality House" in 2019. However, Corey had a tragic death following a car accident on his 25th birthday, May 10, 2020, while driving around with drunk Ink Master star, Daniel Silva on Sunday night.
Everything To Know About Daniel Silva
What was Corey La Barrie Famous for?
- Famous as a YouTuber and social media influencer.
Source: [email protected]
Where is Corey La Barrie From?
Corey La Barrie was born on May 10, 1995, in Adelaide, South Australia. His birth name was Corey La Barrie. His nationality was Australian. Barrie belonged to American-Australian ethnicity while Taurus was his zodiac sign.
Corey was born as the second child of well-to-do Australian parents. His father is a professional football player while his mother is a beautiful housewife. In addition, his grandfather used to play professional cricket in the Caribbean before. With the family background of sports, he was exposed to sports since his childhood and even played multiple sports including tennis table, football, basketball. He grew up along with his two siblings: a younger brother, Jared, and an older sister, Jessica.
Later, his family moved to Los Angeles, California, where he attended San Clemente High School. During his high school, he played tennis and even became a two-time division champion. He soon became one of the important players for the "Tritons". He was transferred to Saddleback High School later from where he got graduated.
Source: [email protected]
How did Corey La Barrie Die?
Corey La Barrie passed away on Sunday night, May 10, 2020, following his car accident the same night, while celebrating his 25th birthday. Barrie had just turned 25 when he died in a car crash while driving around in a 2020 McLaren 600LT sports car with his drunk friend, Daniel Silva. Silva is also a popular social media star who even appeared in a reality show, "Ink Master".
The incident took place at around 9:40 p.m., when Silva who was driving fast at the moment, lost control and ran off the road, hitting a stop sign and a tree at the corner of Huston Street and Carpenter Avenue in Valley Village, leading to severe injuries to Barrie and just a hip problem to Silva.
Soon after the accident, they were rushed to a hospital where Barrie died unfortunately and Silva was alright with his broke hip. Silva was arrested Monday evening, May 11, on suspicion of murder as he even tried to flee the crash but was stopped by people who came to help. His tragic death was announced by his brother, Jared, and his mother, Lisa Burton, on their respective Instagram with heartbroken messages.
Besides, a day earlier his death, his 25th birthday, he had uploaded a video titled "Deleting This Video In 24 Hours...." where he shared his plans about his quarantine birthday celebration, which also included a Livestream on his Twitch channel. Unfortunately, his last video never got deleted in 24 hours.
Source: [email protected]
Corey La Barrie's Career as a YouTuber
- Corey La Barrie began his career as a social media star with his first Twitter account which was created in May 2012, just 8 years ago. His first tweet was about his experience of working with famous internet sensations, including Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff.
- On November 22, 2014, he created his Instagram account, @coreylabarrie uploading a photo of himself with a caption, "Fresh Start!".
- He then began posting interesting videos and pictures especially comedy ones on both Twitter and Instagram, which earned him a decent fan following.
- After several recommendations, he created his YouTube channel named "Corey La Barrie" and began uploading videos that helped him to gradually increase his fan followings and fame. Currently, his channel has over 349k subscribers and more than 220 videos.
- He also collaborated with other popular YouTube stars like Bobby Mares, Kian Lawley, JR Munoz.
- Most viewed videos uploaded in his youtube are "Finish the Lyric W/ My Roommates", "Try Not to Sing Greatest Showman Challenge W/ Kian Lawley & Bobby Mares", "Roommates Confess Their Secrets", "Americans Guessing Australian Slang Ft Bobby Mares & JRMun0z", and "David Dobrik Tesla Prank".
- His last uploaded video was "Deleting This Video In 24 Hours...." a day earlier his birthday, May 09, 2020, where he describees of celebrating his birthday with his quarantine friends.
- Barrie even made his first and last reality TV debut on the series, "The Reality House" in 2019. Besides, he even wanted to become a Hollywood actor and was keen to make his acting debut.
Who was Corey La Barrie Dating?
Corey La Barrie previously dated his best friend Daniel. However, Barrie was more into having fun and chill with his friends.
How Tall was Corey La Barrie?
Corey La Barrie was a good looking man who was only in his mid-20s at the time of death. Barrie had an average body physique with a fair complexion, light brown hair, and blue eyes. He had a height of 5ft. 9inch.(1.75m) and his body weighed around 68kg(150 lbs). Besides, he also had tattoos on his arms.
What was the Net Worth of Corey La Barrie?
Corey La Barrie had quite good earnings from his career as a YouTuber and social media personality. Having started his work in this field, he had managed to amass a healthy fortune in thousands of dollars from his several videos and Instagram posts. His net worth at the time of death was estimated at around $100k. Besides, he even made money from endorsement deals including Liquid I.V. and BODYARMOR.
Trivias About Corey La Barrie You Need To Know.
- Corey began to play tennis at San Clemente High School and he soon became one of the main players for the Tritons. He won the division championship twice.
- He launched his Twitter account in May 2012 and wrote about his take on working with internet stars like Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff.
- His family relocated to Los Angeles in California when he was quite young.
- He was exposed to different kinds of sports early on in his life because of his father as well as his grandfather who used to play professional cricket in the Caribbean.
- He was an entrepreneur too and he had provided merchandise and clothing that had been much appreciated.