Cruz Beckham - Bio, Parents, Girlfriend, Age, Facts, Net Worth, Height, Education, Siblings, Family, Wiki, Career, Tattoo, Famous for, Nationality
Cruz Beckham is a British singer and media personality who is better known as the son of the famous soccer player, David Beckham. Since his childhood, he is active in music and released his first song in 2016. He donated all his earnings from the very first single “If Every Day was Christmas” to a youth charity “Make Some Noise” in the UK. That's amazing!!! His parents also support him and even share his singing videos on their social media platforms. Do you know that he becomes quite famous in the nation after doing breakdance during the Spice Girls reunion event? Later, he pursues modeling and even photoshoot for i-D Magazine. If you are interested to know more about him and his interesting facts, you should have a scroll through the page below.
What is Cruz Beckham famous for?
- An English singer and media personality.
- Being the youngest son of footballer David Beckham and Victoria Beckham.
Who are Cruz Beckham's parents?
Cruz Beckham was born in the year 2005 to his parents. Currently, his age is 16. His parents are David Beckham and Victoria Beckham. His father is a former professional soccer player while his mother is a fashion designer, singer, and model. He was born in Madrid, Spain, and later he moved to Los Angeles, California with her parents. He grew up with his three siblings. They are Romeo James Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, and Harper Seven Beckham. Similarly, his grandparents are Sandra Georgian West and Ted Beckham. He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
For education, she attended Millfield School. His other academic qualifications details are yet to be disclosed. He probably enrolled at the renowned university of the town.
Cruz Beckham's music career
- Cruz Beckham began his career as a singer. He has also taken many music classes in his past days.
- In 2016, He released his debut song, If Everyday Was Christmas.
- He also created a YouTube account and posted the music video for his track there.
- He also played live on several occasions.
- Later, He becomes quite famous in the nation after doing breakdance during the Spice Girls reunion event.
- In 2022, He made his modeling debut and completed his first magazine photoshoot for i-D Magazine at the age of 17.
- He also shared photographs from the session on social media. His images are also promoted on the web by i-D Magazine.
Who is Cruz Beckham's girlfriend?
Cruz Beckham has a luxurious life upon his birth. Because his parents are millionaires and his all desires were fulfilled. Currently, he is said to be in a romantic relationship with Bliss Chapman, daughter of celebrity nutritionist, Rosemary Ferguson. They have been spotted together walking hand-in-hand at the 2021 Reading Festival in August 2021. After the incident was caught by the media, their love story become viral. At last, people know their affairs. Let's see what news came out in the future. Until then stay in touch with us for new updates.
Cruz Beckham net worth 2022
Cruz Beckham has been active on social media platforms for a long time and had wide popularity too. Thus, he should have a good amount of money and fame throughout his career. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be $1 million. However, his salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
What height is Cruz Beckham?
Cruz Beckham has a slim body with a height of 5 feet 9 inches and she weighs around 62 Kg. Similarly, she has a cute baby face with a pair of blue eyes and her hair color is dark brown. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.
Trivias About Cruz Beckham You Need To Know.
- At just 2 years old, he showed break dancing skills during a Spice Girls concert.
- He donated all his earnings from the very first single “If Every Day was Christmas” to a youth charity “Make Some Noise” in the UK.
- When he launched his first single, his parents were criticized by journalist Piers Morgan for pushing their child too early into the business.
- His name “Cruz” means “Cross” in Spanish.
- At the age of 11, he announced that he would step into the music industry as a singer.