Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 02:35 pm
Facts About Crystal Kung Minkoff
|Celebrated Name||Crystal Kung Minkoff|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Crystal Kung|
|Profession||Reality TV Personality|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Harbor City, California|
|Famous For||Cast Member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".|
|Best Known For||Wife of Rob Minkoff.|
|University||University of California, Irvine|
|Education||Degree in Biology and History|
|Married Date||September 29, 2007|
|Body Measurement||34-25-36 inches|
Crystal Kung Minkoff is an American reality TV personality who is well known for being the newest cast member of season 11 of the popular Bravo reality show, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". With her appearance on the show, she becomes the first Asian-American Housewife ever to be on RHOBH.
Crystal is also recognized as the wife of popular American filmmaker, Rob Minkoff who has co-directed the Academy Award-winning Disney animated feature, "The Lion King". Apart from her career as a reality personality, she is a successful businesswoman who even serves as the co-founder of Real Coco. With her up growing popularity, she has quite a good following on her Instagram: @crystalkungminkoff with over 46k followers.
What is Crystal Kung Minkoff Famous for?
- Famous as the member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
- Known to be the wife of Rob Minkoff.
Where is Crystal Kung Minkoff From?
Crystal Kung Minkoff was born on June 23, 1985, in Harbor City, California, United States. Her birth name is Crystal Kung. Her nationality is American. Kung belongs to Asian-American ethnicity while Cancer is her zodiac sign.
Born as the youngest child to her first-generation Chinese immigrant parents; Homer Kung(father) and Stephanie Holappa(mother), Crystal grew up alongside her elder brother, Jeffrey Kung in an established environment in California. Her brother, Jeffrey is even a Chinese pop singer and radio VJ.
Both of her parents were well-educated and raised their children making them learn their Chinese culture as well. As per their heritage, the Kung siblings are the 76th descendants of Confucius, an ancient Chinese philosopher. Crystal did her schooling and high schooling from her hometown in California following which she went on to study Biology and History at the University of California, Irvine.
Crystal Kung Minkoff's Career Highlights
- Crystal Kung Minkoff is a well-educated businesswoman who along with her brother, Jeffrey founded the beverage company, "Real Coco". The company offers coconut products, including coffee creamer, water, milk, and chips.
- Alongside her career as a businesswoman, she entered the world of entertainment with her debut on season 11 of the popular Bravo reality show, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" in 2021.
- Following the exist of Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave and Denise Richards from the show, she came as the newest cast member on the 11th season of the show which premiered on May 19, 2021.
- She is appearing on the show alongside the members of the show; Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley, and Garcelle Beauvais. With her presence on RHOBH, she became the first-ever Asian American to be on the Real Housewives franchise.
- Apart from that, she also has acted and served as an assistant director in the movie, "The Forbidden Kingdom"(2008) and "Flypaper"(2011).
Crystal Kung Minkoff's Husband
Crystal Kung Minkoff is a married woman and has been married just once to date. Her first and only marriage is with her husband, Rob Minkoff. Rob is an American filmmaker who is well known for co-directing the Academy Award-winning Disney animated movie, "The Lion King" also directed "Stuart Little", "Stuart Little 2", "The Haunted Mansion", "The Forbidden Kingdom", and "Mr. Peabody & Sherman".
The couple met for the first time in 2003 at a party in Rob's office shortly after which the couple began dating. Their first work together was when she served as the third assistant director on "The Forbidden Kingdom"(2008) of which Rob was the director.
After almost three years of dating, Minkoff proposed to her on Valentine's Day 2006 and soon got married on September 29, 2007. Since then the couple has been celebrating their anniversary every year and are blessed with their two children: a son named Max and a daughter named Zoe.
They live in 9,000 square feet house in Bel Air. Besides, the couple has been extremely influential in fundraising for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and even has raised money for the sick kids. Besides, Crystal is an avid skier and loves to play tennis.
Crystal Kung Minkoff's Net Worth
Crystal Kung Minkoff has quite good earnings from her career as a businesswoman and now also a reality TV personality. Her presence on RHOBH also earns her a healthy salary including which she has an estimated net worth of around $850k.
While together with her husband, Rob they have a net worth estimated to be around $16 million. They even won a million worth of a home at Bel Air and even has several car collections including BMW, Audi, Ford.
Crystal Kung Minkoff's Height
Crystal Kung Minkoff is a beautiful lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 5inch.(1.65m) while her body weighs around 60kg(132 lbs). She has her own sweet personality which can be certain through her body features which have a measurement of 34-25-36 inches with 34B as her bra size. She has a fair complexion skin with her sparkling black eyes and brown hair.
Trivias About Crystal Kung Minkoff You Need To Know.
- She was born to first-generation Chinese immigrant parents
- Her elder brother, Jeffrey is a Chinese pop singer and radio VJ.
- She is the 76th descendant of Confucius, an ancient Chinese philosopher.
- She is the co-founder of Real Coco.