Facts About Cucho Hernandez
|24 Years Old
|Juan Camilo Hernandez Suarez
|Place Of Birth
|Current Club Country
|Career Best Win
|Helped Huesca to promote to La Liga in 2018
|1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Juan Camilo Hernandez Suarez, professionally known as Cucho Hernandez is a Colombian football player. He plays as a striker. He started his professional football career from Colombian club Deportivo Pereira and currently plays for the Spanish club Mallorca. He played for several clubs including Granada, America de Cali, Watford, and Huesca before joining Mallorca on loan in 2019.
On the international level, he has represented the Colombia U20 team before making his senior international debut in 2018.
He has over 337k followers on his Instagram @cuchohernandez10.
What is Cucho Hernandez Famous For?
- Colombian Striker.
- Helped Huesca to promote to La Liga in 2018.
Where is Cucho Hernandez From?
Cucho Hernandez was born on 22 April 1999. His birth name is Juan Camilo Hernandez Suarez. His birth place is in Pereira in Colombia. He holds a Colombian nationality. He was born to Nestor Hernandez (father) and Yaneth Suarez (mother).
He was named Cucho since he was a toddler. His father would shave his head that led him to be compared to Argentine soccer player Esteban "Cuchu" Cambiasso. In Colombian slang, "cucho" means an old man. He was said to look like an old man.
Cucho Hernandez Career Timeline
- Cucho Hernandez started his football career from a local club in Pereira. As a youth, he won 17 trophies for the district's team and established himself as a prolific goalscorer.
- He was then approached by his hometown club Deportive Pereira. He was 15 years old when he joined the youth system of Pereira.
- Hernandez made his first-team debut against Deportes Quindio for the Categoria Primera B championship on 6 April 2015.
- Hernandez scored his debut senior goal on 5 September 2015 against Real Santander. Pereira won 3-2 at away.
- Hernandez established himself as a prolific goalscorer in his second season at the club scoring 20 goals. He also became the tournament's top goalscorer.
- Spanish club Granada signed him in September 2016 and loaned him to the Colombian club America de Cali in December 2016.
- He made his Categoria Primera A debut on 23 February 2017 against Jaguares de Cordoba.
- He scored his first goal for the club on 3 June 2017 against Deportivo Pasto.
- English club Watford signed him in July 2017 and loaned him to the Segunda Division club SD Huesca for a year.
- Hernandez scored 16 league goals during the 2017-18 season and became a key player for the team that achieved promotion to La Liga for the first time ever.
- The club extended his loan move for one more season in June 2018.
- Following his loan spell end at Huesca, he was then loaned to Mallorca in August 2019.
Cucho Hernandez International Career Timeline
- Cucho Hernandez made numerous appearances for the Colombian U20 team. He was part of the Colombia U20 team that reached the quarterfinals in the 2019 U20 World Cup.
- He made his senior international debut in a friendly match against Costa Rica on 16 October 2018. He came on in as a substitute in the 72nd minute. He scored his debut international goal in just 30 seconds after he made his senior international debut. He scored another goal in the injury time to wrap 3-1 victory.
Cucho Hernandez Girlfriend
Cucho Hernandez is unmarried but not single. He is too young to get married. He is in his early 20s. He is in a relationship with Daniel Zapataz.
How Tall is Cucho Hernanzez?
Cucho Hernanzed stands at a height of 1.75 m i.e. 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He has a body weight of 73 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black.
Cucho Hernandez Salary
Cucho Hernandez earns from his career as a professional footballer. His income comes from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. The young footballer has already played for several clubs, most notably for his first club Deportivo Pereira and Huesca, where he helped Huesca to promote to the La Liga in 2018. His contract details are not available at present. Thus, it is uncertain to determine his salary.
Trivias About Cucho Hernandez You Need To Know.
- He was only 15 years old when he made his professional debut with Deportivo Pereira.
- He scored only one goal during his stint at America de Cali.
- He scored his debut international goal in his first touch in just 30 seconds while he made his senior international debut against Costa Rica on 16 October 2018. As of July 2020, he has made only 1 international appearance.
- He wears shirt number 29 at Mallorca.