Last updated on December 17th, 2021 at 08:06 am
Facts About Cyn Santana
|Celebrated Name||Cyn Santana|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Cyn Santana|
|Birth Name||Cyn Santana|
|Profession||Painter , Television Personality|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||New York|
|Famous For||Famous as an American TV personality and model|
|Best Known For||Known for her appearance in the American reality show "Love & Hip Hop: New York"|
|School||Clinston High School.|
|Height||5ft 5 inches|
|Body Measurement||39-26-40 inches|
|Body Type||Curved body|
|Bra Cup Size||38B|
Cyn Santana is a famous American TV personality, video vixen, model, and singer who is mostly known for her appearance in the American reality show "Love & Hip Hop: New York". She also has been featured in the music videos of Nas and 2 Chainz. She is also famous for performing impressions of Nicki Minaj and Kat Stacks on Youtube.
She is active in the social media platform with around 3.8 million followers on her Instagram account: @cynsantana and 688k followers on her Twitter account: @Cyn_Santana.
Besides on 9th September 2020, her ex-fiance, Joe Budden replied to her abuse allegations by him when they were in a relationship. She told, "He was very abusive towards her both physically and mentally". In their leaked phone Conversation, Santana alleges that Budden had chased and dragged her. However, Joe denies all the allegations on him. She discussed the leaked phone call in a nearly 10-minute video on her Instagram. “I don't play about my family and I most definitely don’t play about my son. Mind y’all business.,” she commented
What is Cyn Santana famous for?
- Famous as an American TV personality and model
- Known for her appearance in the American reality show "Love & Hip Hop: New York"
Where is Cyn Santana from?
Cyn Santana was born on 20th October 1992 in New York, United States. Her birth name is Cyn Santana. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is mixed while Libra is her zodiac sign. She is of Dominican and Salvadorian descent.
She was born to a Dominican father and Salvadorian mother. She was raised in her hometown, New York. She had a younger brother, Joel who committed suicide in 2018. She did her schooling from Clinton High School. At a young age of 12, she started taking acting and modeling classes. Later, she pursued modeling as her career.
Cyn Santana's Career: Highlights
- Cyn Santana started her TV career after appearing in the 4th season of the American reality show "Love & Hip Hop: New York" in 2013.
- She entered the show as a supporting cast member and as a love interest of Erica Mena.
- In season five of the series, she became the cast member. The break up between Erica and she was shown dramatically in the series.
- Then, she started appearing as a guest in the 6th season of the show which she continued in the 7th and 8th season.
- Santana makes her return as the main cast member in the 9th season of the show in 2018.
- She joins the cast along with her then-boyfriend and rapper, Joe Budden.
- The couple again appears in the 10th season of the series which got aired on December 16, 2019.
- Prior to the series, she is also a well-established model and has done modeling with many renowned modeling agencies.
- She also has been featured in the music videos of Nas and 2 Chainz
- She also released a single titled "How Can You Leave?" in 2019 as a tribute to his late-brother, Joel who did suicide in 2018.
- Her other singles are "Say less", "No Question", and "Real Life" which she released on the youtube channel of her own name.
- In August 2020, she released her new single "You Remember" with a music video that featured her ex-fiance, Joe Budden.
Who is Cyn Santana married to?
The Social media personality, Cyn Santana is not married till the date and is currently not dating anyone. Previously, she was dating American broadcaster and former rapper, Joe Budden with whom she appeared in the 9th and 10th season of the American reality show "Love & Hip Hop: New York".They got engaged in December 2018 after Joe proposed her during a live episode of The Joe Budden Podcast. They started dating each other since 2016.
They together welcomed their son, Lexington on 15th December 2017. They recently broke up and the cause behind their break up as stated by Santana is the abusive nature of Budden. She also told that he physically abused her when they were together which Joe replied to be a lie.
She also dated a model, Erica Mena in 2013. After the breakup, she dated American rapper, Bow Bow. She was also in a relationship with her long-time friend, Ray Stacks. Santana has her own clothing line with a website www.santanaclothing.com. She also has a youtube channel named "Cyn Santana" with over 20k followers. At present, she is living in New York and has been raising her son, Lexington as a single mother.
What is the net worth of Cyn Santana?
The Social media personality, Cyn Santana has earned a good amount since appearing in the American show "Love & Hip Hop: New York" in 2013. She has an estimated net worth of $300k as of 2020. Her net worth includes all her property and her earnings. She also earns from her endorsement deals with many brands. She is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
How tall is Cyn Santana?
The 27 years aged, Cyn Santana has a well maintained curvy body. She has a brown complexion with black hair and a pair of black eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 5 inches and has a bodyweight of 62kg. Her body measurement is 39-26-40 inches. Her bra cup size is 38B. Her shoe size is 7(US).