Daisy Lowe - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Relationship History, Married, Nationality, Family, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Measurements
A Scottish English born fashion model icon Daisy Lowe, the daughter of the fashion designer Pearl Lowe who was singer and songwriter earlier days. She has done plenties of commercial advertising campaigns and several editorial photoshoots at fashion shows. She has done so many photoshoots and the cover of publications such as Vogue, GQ, Tatler, Elle, and more during her career.
What is Daisy Lowe famous for?
- Daughter of Pearl Lowe, the singer/songwriter turned textile and fashion designer and Gavin Rossdale who is the lead singer of Bush (English rock band formed in London, England 1992).
- Cover page of Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, GQ, and more.
- A contestant on Series 14 of Strictly Come Dancing, who was partnered with Aljaz Skorjanec.
Daisy Lowe Parents
Daisy Rebecca Lowe is her birth name. She is an English born lady who is famous for her modeling style with a good look. She is born on January 27, 1989, in Primrose Hill, London, England. She is a British Nationality and she is the daughter of Pearl Lowe, who was a singer and songwriter and turned into textile and fashion designing faculty and her father's name is Gavin Rossdale who is the lead singer for Bush which was formed in London 1992. She has 6 siblings but a step or half-brothers and sisters from her father and mother's earlier marriage. She has two half-sisters and half-brother from her mother's earlier marriage to Danny Goffey. Alfie, Frankie, and Betty. She has younger half-brothers from her father's earlier marriage to Gwen Stefani. Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo are their brother's names. She is of white ethnicity and there is no information about her siblings. She is Jewish and Scottish by her religion. She went to South Hampstead High School for her education and stayed with her grandparents. She is Aquarius by zodiac sign.
She has a huge fan following in social media accounts.
Twitter: Daisy Lowe@daisylowe and has 151.5K followers
Instagram: Daisy Lowe@daisylowe and has 354K followers.
Daisy Lowe Career
- She started her career with Curiosity Killed the Cat music video, appearing on the sleeve of a plastic bag at the age of two. It was done by Leigh Bowery's Minty. She starts doing some photoshoots when she was 12 and 14 years old. She has signed by Select Model Management in 2003 when Lowe was spotted by a talent scout in Camden town doing Vogue shoot.
- New York photographer Steven Klein who featured Lowe in Vogue Italia in February 2006.
- She also shot her in March March 2007 for a W magazine pictorial called "Xurbia". She was nominated for the Model of the Year award at the British Fashion Awards in 2009 where she appeared on the cover of a British Vogue supplement.
- She did a nude photograph for the cover of playboy in 2011 for Esquire.
- She has appeared on catwalks in New York, Milan, and London for Topshop and designer such as PPQ, Sue Stemp, Nanette Lepore, Henry Holland and Vivienne Westwood where Lowe was selected by Kari Lagerfeld to model for Chanel S.A (French privately held company owned by Alain Wertheimer and Gerard Wertheimer).
- She has also appeared in music videos for "NYC Beat" by Armand Van Helden, Bloodthirsty Bastards by Dirty Pretty Things, and Sam Smith's 2014 Single "Leave Your Lover".
- She was featured in the music video for Miles Kane's "Come Closer" in 2011.
- She was featured in The First Days of Spring, Noah and the Whale's film accompaniment to their second album in 2009.
- She has also modeled for Agent Provocateur Lingerie for three years, within that years she has done for top branded clothing and wearing such as Dr.Martens, Hooch, Burberry, Converse shoes, Ben Sherman, Frost French, Karen Millen, Diesel Spa, Whistles and many more.
- She has done modeling for her own mother's recent collection of lace dresses.
- She has also appeared in campaigns for Marc by Marc Jacobs, Pringle of Scotland, DKNY, Louis Vuitton, Mango, and Esprit.
- Daisy has appeared in a comedy sketch with Jimmy Carr for raising awareness of testicular cancer with Channel 4's The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night in 2014.
- She was a contestant on series 14 of Strictly Come Dancing partnered up with Aljaz Skorjanec on August 17, 2016.
- She has signed with 5 modeling agencies during her career in different countries like Mega Model Agency in Hamburg, Marilyn Agency in Paris, Select Model Management in London, Next Model Management in New York, and Mega Model Agency in Berlin.
- She appeared on the cover of a British Vogue supplement in 2009 - the same year she was nominated for the Model of the Year award at the British Fashion Awards.
Daisy Lowe Dating
She is straight to her sexual orientation. She has dated Will Cameron who is a member of the band Blondelle for three years from 2007 till 2009. She broke up with him to hook up with Mark Ronson who is an English DJ and music producer. She also broke up with him in September 2008 and went back to Will. She starts dating to Matt Smith where they met during Coachella 2010 music festival, they continued their relationship for 18 months and ended up in November 2011.
Her partner's as of these days is Jack Penate who is an English singer, songwriter, and musician.
Daisy Lowe Body Measurements
She is cute and good looking with a good smile. She is 1.78 m (5 feet 10 inches) tall and weighs 61 kg (134.5 lbs). Her body shape is Voluptuous. She has a dark brown color of hair and her eye color is brown. 35-25-35 (Chest-waist-hips)is her body measurements and she puts 8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) size of shoes and dress of 6 (US).
Daisy Lowe Net Worth
As she is a model she has done advertisements for Agent Provocateur, Anna Sui, DKNY, Dr. Martens, French Connection, Esprit Casual, H&M, Mango, Lara Bohinc, Louis Vuitton Beachwear Line and more. Her primary income source is from the modeling and her estimated net worth is approx. $6 million.
Trivias About Daisy Lowe You Need To Know.
- She did a small act in the action movie "Pressure" (British Survival film in 2015).
- She was number 89 on FHM 100 sexiest of 2015.
- She was a contestant for series 14 of Strictly Come Dacing partnered up with Aljaz Skorjanec in August 17, 2016.
- Lowe was believed to be the daughter of Pearl Lowe's ex-lover Bronner Handwerger, but a paternity test revealed that she is the daughter of Gavin Rossdale.
- Daisy has also learned Transcendental Meditation to reduce her stress and to have more fun.
- Daisy has done modeling for her mother's collection of lace dresses.