Last updated on August 12th, 2023 at 03:45 am
Facts About Dalvin Cook
|27 Years Old
|Dalvin James Cook
|Place Of Birth
|5: James Cook and Deandre Cook (brothers), Daneisha Cook, Jamiya Cook, and Jameisha Cook (sisters)
|5 ft 10 in
|Miami Central High School
|College / University
|Florida State University
|Expecting first baby
An American football running back who is currently playing for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League is named as Dalvin Cook. He plays by wearing shirt number of 33 in the position of Running back. He was drafted by the Vikings in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Gossips and Rumors
Dalvin Cook active for Vikings against Rams. The Minnesota Vikings likely will have dynamic running back Dalvin Cook at their disposal in Thursday's showdown with the Los Angeles Rams. Cook is active for Thursday Night Football after taking part in today's walkthrough, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian, Rapoport. The team later made Cook's active status for the game official.
Early Life of Dalvin
23 years, Dalvin Cook was born 10th August 1995 in Miami, Florida, the U.S. His nationality is American. His horoscope sign is Leo. His ethnicity is African-America. His mother’s name is Varondria Burnett and his father’s name is James Cook. He has two brothers namely James Cook and Deandre Cook. He has three sisters namely: Daneisha Cook, Jamiya Cook, and Jameisha Cook.
Moving towards his education, he attended Miami Central High School and later graduated from Florida State.
Body Features of Dalvin
Dalvin has got a very sexy body figure. He has a balanced and healthy body. His height is of 5 ft 10 in tall and has a weight of 210 lb. With his glowing smile, he attracts lots of followers towards him. His hair color and eye color, both is Black.
Career of Dalvin
- Dalvin started his career in football from his high school by playing as a running back and defensive back under coach Telly Lockette.
- Being as a senior in the year 2013, he rushed for a county-best 1,940 yards and 34 touchdowns on 177 carries and intercepted three passes on defense.
- On 1st January 2014, he flipped to Florida State University and started his career in the university.
- He began his career in the university by playing college football at Florida State from the year 2014 to 2016.
- His first game was against The Citadel where he rushed 67 yards with one touchdown.
- He was also named the MVP of the 2014 ACC Championship Game against Georgia Tech after earning a career-high 177 yards on 31 carries and one rushing touchdown.
- In July 2015, he was suspended after he was charged with battery following an incident outside a bar.
- He started the 2016 season with 91 rushing yards and 101 receiving yards in a victory over Ole Miss.
- He announced that he would forgo his senior season at Florida State in order to enter the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Then, he started his professional career by participating at Florida State's Pro Day and ran the 40-yard dash, 20-yard dash, 10-yard dash, and positional drills where he was ranked the top running back in the draft by Sports Illustrated and Pro Football Focus, the second-best running back by NFL media analyst Bucky Brooks, and the third best running back by NFLDraftScout.com and NFL analyst Mike Mayock.
- After that, the Minnesota Vikings selected him in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft. He was the third running back taken in the draft behind Leonard Fournette and Christian McCaffrey.
- He made his team debut against the New Orleans Saints.
- After that, in Week 3, his match was against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where he had 27 carries for 97 yards and a touchdown to go along with five receptions for 72 yards.
- Later, his match was against the Detroit Lions in Week 4 where he left the game with an apparent knee injury and the next day, it was revealed that Cook suffered a torn ACL, and it prematurely ended his rookie season.
- In four games of his rookie year, he finished with 354 rushing yards.
- On 9th October 2017, he underwent successful repair of the left ACL.
- Florida noted that no further damage of the left knee with "100 percent," chance of return for the 2018 season.
Net Worth of Dalvin
The net worth of Dalvin is still to get unfold and will be updated soon. His success in career path has paid him well financially. His net worth varies depending on various sources so for now, we can say that his net worth has grown significantly. He is earning a good amount of money from his work.
Affairs of Dalvin
Before joining the NFL, he was in a relationship with a longtime sweetheart, Jacquilla Morris. They met as kids at Carol City Westview Middle School in Miami Gardens, Florida. Their friendship lingered even as they schooled together at Miami Central Senior High. In April 2017, Dalvin Cook announced that he was expecting his first child with Jacquilla Morris. The couple is living a happy and peaceful life together.
Trivias About Dalvin Cook You Need To Know.
- He finished his collegiate career at Florida State, and became the school's all-time leading rusher.
- He was named a five-star recruit by Rivals.com after a standout career at Miami Central High School.
- He began his collegiate career at Florida State University in 2014.
- He was named 2014 ACC Championship Game MVP after rushing for 177 yards and a touchdown and became the 2016 Orange Bowl MVP.
- His siblings names are Jamiya, Daneisha, Jameisha and Deandre.