Facts About Dan Lok
|Celebrated Name||Dan Lok|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Nick Name||The King of High-Ticket Sales, The Asian Dragon|
|Birth Name||Dan Lok|
|Profession||Entrepreneur , Business Executive , Motivational Speaker|
|Place Of Birth||Hong Kong|
|Famous For||Motivational Speaker|
|College / University||Douglas College|
|Height||1.7 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||154 lbs (70 kg)|
|Source of Wealth||Business investments, salary, book sales, YouTube income, contracts|
|Net Worth||$80 million|
Dan Lok is a Chinese-Canadian businessman, entrepreneur, consultant, motivational speaker, mentor, author, YouTuber, and social media personality. He is best known for his inspirational videos on YouTube. He runs the Dan Lok Organization and oversees over 20 companies under his command. Started off the scratch, he is a self-made multi-millionaire. He initially failed 13 business but eventually went on to become one of the most influential entrepreneurs as a business consultant, global speaker, and real estate expert. He is a best-selling author and has published over 13 books.
Everything about Dan Lok's business ventures can be found on Danlok.com.
He has over 1.7 million followers on his Instagram @danlok.
What is Dan Lok Famous For?
- Most Influential Chinese-Canadian motivational speaker.
- Founder of the Dan Lok Organization.
Where is Dan Lok From?
Dan Lok was born on 24 November 1981. His birth place is in Hong Kong in China. he holds Chinese nationality. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He later obtained Canadian citizenship. He belongs to Asian-Chinese ethnicity. His religion is Buddhism. His father is M. Lok. His mother's name is not available. His parents officially divorced in 1995 when he was 14 years old. He then immigrated to Canada with his mother. His father stayed in Hong Kong. When Dan was 17, his father went bankrupt and stopped sending them money. He was raised by his mother. He does not have any siblings. He did not speak any English when he first came to Canada which led to several barriers and bullies at first.
He attended Douglas College, New Westminster, Canada, where he obtained his bachelor's degree.
Dan Lok Career
- He worked different odd jobs including mowing the lawn, fixing computers newspaper delivery, washing clothes, and grocery bagger among several others.
- Dan Lok initially did not find success in business. He failed 13 business in 3 years and owed $150,000 by then.
- He then met Alan Jacques, whom he credits as the first person to believe in him. Under Alan, Dan learned to write copy, and start his one-person, advertising agency.
- By 27, he became a self-made millionaire.
- He started Quick Turn Marketing International, Ltd. in 2003.
- He runs the Dan Lok Organization and it oversees over 20 companies.
- He is the founder of Closers.com and Copywriters.com.
- He is the co-founder of Charm Junction Jewelry at Vancouver, founded in 2008.
- He founded Emperor Group, British Columbia in 2008.
- He founded Inner Circle in 2014.
- He founded The High Ticket Closer Certificate Program in 2017. He is also its CEO.
- He is also a motivational speaker. He charges $10k per hour to speak or consult people.
- He has written 15 books. His debut book is "Creativity Sucks!: How to Generate Million Dollar Ideas in 60 Seconds or Less!" was published in May 2006.
- Some of his best-selling books are "The Midas Touch", "Sold", "Influence", "The Art of War for the New Millennium", and "Secrets of Canadian Top Performers".
- He also runs an eponymous YouTube channel. His YouTube channel has over 3 million subscribers.
Dan Lok Wife
Dan Lok is a married man. He is married to Jennie Li. They started dating somewhere around in 2007. Jenni was working in a karaoke place at the time. She is now the Chief Strategy Officer and oversees Dan Lok companies. Not authentic information about when they got married is available.
He lives in Vancouver, Canada.
Dan Lok Height
Dan Lok stands at a height of 1.7 m i.e. 5 feet and 7 inches tall. He has a body weight of 154 lbs i.e. 70 kg. He has an average body build. His sexual orientation is straight. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black.
Dan Lok Net Worth
Dan Lok is one of the most popular business consultant, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker. He was on $150,000 debt by the age of 21. Sooner, he started achieving success and became a millionaire by the age of 27. Today he runs Dan Lok Organization which oversees over 20 companies. Besides these, he is also a best-selling author and has released over 13 books. He also makes decent money from his YouTube channel. Summing up all, he made his fortune on his own. Today, he is one of the most influential entrepreneurs and motivational speakers. His net worth is estimated at $80 million at present.
Trivias About Dan Lok You Need To Know.
- He faced several bullies while in school and took Martial Arts courses.
- Canada Post awarded Dan Lok Charm Junction Company "The best online retailer of the year" Award.
- His favorite actor is Bruce Lee.
- He is a two-time TEDx opening speaker.