Dana Wilkey (RHOBH) - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Parents, Family, Nationality, Age, Height, Size, Wiki, Facts, Career, Sunglasses, House, Kids
Dana Wilkey is a well-known television personality who is well-known for her appearance in "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" as a cast member and guest star. Dana, also a successful women entrepreneur, is the founder of the party planning business. Not only limited to that, but she is also a Product Placement Agent and Entertainment Event Producer and is the founder of Hedwig Agency, a boutique web application development company and product placement firm.
Besides, she is active on social media sites with over 18k followers on Instagram: @wilkey_dana and over 40.2 k followers on Twitter: @Danawilkey.Just recently in October 2021, she was accused of being the inspiration behind the robbery at Dorit Kemsley's home as claimed by Teddi Mellencamp who said that Wilkey's Instagram post was about the crime.
What is Dana Wilkey famous for?
- Famous as a women entrepreneur and reality star.
- Known for her dialogue “Did you know, $25,000" about her sunglasses in a reality show named “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
Where is Dana Wilkey from?
Dana Wilkey was born on March 1, 1975, on East Coast, USA. Her birth name is Dana Wilkey. Her nationality is American and has Scottish ancestry while Pisces is her zodiac sign.
Despite being born into a rich family, she lost her mother at the age of 12 due to a car accident that put her mother in a coma. Her mother’s death at an early age inspired her to become an independent businesswoman.
After the incident, Dana moved with her father to the West Coast at the age of 15. Her father, James Wilkey then got remarried to her stepmother, Yanza Wilkey. Growing up on the West Coast, she attended the University of Southern California from where she got graduated earning a major degree in Political Science with a minor in Business.
Dana Wilkey's Career Highlights
- Dana’s career started with the establishment of her ad agency and an application development company. She developed various applications used in entertainment including Warner Brothers International television LA Screening platform. She also earned from product placements in several films, publicity, and celebrity events.
- Being multimedia enthusiastic, she played various reality shows, “life of the party “and "Rich and Ditched" being two of them.
- The reality show that made her over the top was “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". She was the cast member and guest star in all three seasons 1,2 & 3. in the show, Dana’s phrase,” Did you know $25,000" was what made her iconic and recognized by everyone. She was also memorized for her birthday parties, flaunting the "one-million-dollar lollipop holder" and being a supportive friend to Taylor Armstrong through difficult moments on the show.
- As the owner of her party planning business and as the founder of adwil agency, she has planned and thrown various parties for businessmen and celebrities. One of her famous parties was a tea party costing $60,000 for 4-year-old real housewives of Beverly Hills castmate Taylor Armstrong’s daughter.
- Her love for social work and charity led her to support the charity of the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and several other organizations such as the 1736 aids organization and Ipalpiti.
- Currently, Dana is a mid-level influencer and posts reality TV tea, gossip, and imitations on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. Dana also runs her newly announced podcast, "Dishing the Drama with Dana Wilkey (uncensored)". It is a weekly deep dive podcast with pop culture icon, reality star Dana where she shares her hilarious latest gossips and other scandalous stories.
Dana Wilkey’s love life
Dana Wilkey hasn't been married yet however she has been related before. Her serious relationship was with businessman, John Flynn with whom she even had got engaged but just before their marriage, they got separated.
They called off their wedding while they appeared on season 2 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Through her relationship with John, she has a son named John Cayden Flynn whom they welcomed in 2009.
She explains the reason for her separation from her ex-fiancé in her show stating, he cheated on her and was living a double life. Following which she left the house and fled to Florida to her parents.
Currently, she is in a relationship with an Irish millionaire, Philip Marley with whom she met at the party for the first time. Besides, she is also fond of collecting Barbie and her hobbies include travel, hiking, running, and the study of the brain. She is also active in charitable organizations and loves helping people.
Dana Wilkey’s Net worth
Dana’s enormous success in her career as a television personality surely has helped her gain much more net worth. Having her carer started with the establishment of her ad agency, Dana has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular celebrities in the RHOBH. With all of her hard works for years, she has a whopping net worth estimated to be around $12 million. She is surely living a lavish life which is pretty clear from her thrown parties and owning a Lamborghini and sunglass worth $25,000.
Dana Wilkey’s Height and Weight
Dana has a unique personality, a great figure but doesn’t like showing off her body. She has a chic style with golden brown hair color and brown eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch. while her body weighs around 58kg.
Trivias About Dana Wilkey You Need To Know.
- Her star sign is Pisces.
- She graduated from the University of Southern California.
- She is also a founder of Adwil Agency.