Dani Alves Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Family, Age, Facts, Height, Wiki
Dani Alves is a Brazilian professional football player who plays for the Brazil national team. His playing position is Right back. His shirt number is #8 for Barcelona. Previously, he had played for Bahim, Sevilla, Juventus, and many more clubs. He has won two UEFA Cups, Supercopa de Espana, UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup and Copa del Rey and more.
Dani Alves Famous For
- Being a Brazilian Footballer.
- Being one of the greatest full-backs of all time and for being the most decorated player in the history of football with 46 titles at the senior level, and 47 official titles overall.
When was Dani Alves born?
On 6th May 1983, Daniel was born. Dani Alves's birth name is Daniel Alves da Silva. His place of birth is Juazeiro, Brazil. He belongs to the nationality of Brazilian. His father name is Domingos Alves da Silva. His father supported him very much to play football. His sun sign is Taurus. At the age of 6, he started as a winger, but due to the lack of goals he scored, his father re-positioned him as a right back, a position he still plays up to this day. He worked as a farmer and a trader in his youth.
Who is Dani Alves' wife?
Dani Alves is a married man. He is married to his beautiful girlfriend-turned-wife, Joana Sanz. Joana Sanz is a Spanish supermodel. They started dating in April 2015 and later got married in July 2017. His sexual orientation is straight.
Previously, he married Dinora Santana. The couple is blessed with two children.
What clubs does Dani Alves play?
- Alves started his career in the club Bahia and made his professional debut on the year 2001 against Parana Clube in the 2001 Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A and won the game.
- He won Campeonato Baiano in 2001 and two times the Northeast Cup 2001 and 2002 remaining in this club.
- For the 2002-2003 season, he shifted to the club, Sevilla on loan, and played in the 2003 Fifa World Youth Championship and won the tournament later his shift was made permanent.
- In the year 2006, Sevilla agreed to sell Dani to Liverpool but was not successful and remained in this club by signing a new contract till 2012 well played for this club.
- Later, the agreement was broken and he joined Barcelona on 2nd July 2008 with a fee of £23 million.
- He made his debut against Wisła Krakow in the 2008–09 UEFA Champions League on 13th August 2008 and also made his La Liga debut on 31st August 2008.
- He along with his team also won the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup and La Liga Title and also Copa del Rey and the Club World Cup in the 2011-2012 seasons.
- He again extended the two-year contract with this club on 9th June 2015 to 30th June 2017.
- Later, Juventus made him sign a two-year deal on 27th June 2016, and made his club debut against Fiorentina on 20th August in Seria A.
- After playing for Juventus, he signed to PSG on 12th July 2017 on a two-year contract and made his debut on 29th July in the 2017 Trophee des Champions.
- On 8th May 2018, he played as PSG and won 2-0 against Les Herbiers VF to clinch the 2017-2018 Coupe de France.
- After his contract with the club expired on 30 June 2019, Alves became a free agent.
- On 1 August 2019, São Paulo announced the signing of Dani Alves on a contract that runs until December 2022.
- On 12 November 2021, Barcelona announced an agreement in principle to sign Alves on a deal until the end of the season.
- He only became available for the team's official matches starting January 2022.
- On 15 June 2022, Alves announced via a post on his Instagram account that he would leave Barcelona for the second time, having made 408 competitive appearances for the club in total, the second most by a player from abroad, with only Lionel Messi has played more.
- Daniel played in many tournaments in his international career.
- He had played in the 2007 Copa America, 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup semifinal against South Africa, 2010 FIFA World Cup, 2014 FIFA World Cup, 2015 and Centenario Copa America tournaments and many more.
- Previously, in the 2018 FIFA World Cup, his name was also mentioned and he was seen playing brilliantly in the match.
- In May 2019, he was included in Brazil's 23-man squad for the 2019 Copa América on home soil.
- On 17 June 2021, Alves was named to the Brazil squad for the 2020 Summer Olympics. In the final, Brazil faced Spain and won the gold medal following a 2–1 victory after an extra-time goal by Malcom.
- Barcelona on 11/11/2021
- São Paulo on 01/08/2019 for free
- Paris Saint-Germain on 11/07/2017 for free
- Juventus on 30/06/2016 for free
- Barcelona on 01/07/2008 for 35.5M €
- Sevilla on 31/12/2002 for 550k €
- Bahia on 30/12/2002 at the end of the loan
- Sevilla on 30/06/2002 for 500k € on loan
- Bahia on 31/12/2000 From Bahia U20
How much is Dani Alves worth?
The net worth of this famous football player is estimated to have $60 Million as of 2022. His current market value is €1 Million. He made this fortune from his football career. He is living a lavish lifestyle at present. Back then, he said he came to Sevilla as a boy and was leaving as a man. The official price of the transfer stood at £23 million up-front, with approximately £7 million more depending on a number of performance-related factors over the next few seasons of Alves' Barcelona career, making him one of the most expensive defenders in history and the third-most expensive player bought by Barça. In 2008, he signed a four-year contract with Barcelona, which included a buy-out clause of €90 million. Back in June 2006, Sevilla agreed to sell Alves to Liverpool, but Liverpool was unable to match Sevilla's asking price of around £8 million.
Dani Alves Height, Weight
The height of Dani is 1.71 m. He has a balanced weight of 64 Kg. His hair color and eye color is Black. He has a trimmed beard with side-cropped hair. He has his chest, neck, and both arms covered in tattoos.
Did You Know?
- He along woth his team also won the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup and La Liga Title and also Copa del Rey and the Club World Cup in 2011-2012 seasons.
- On 27th April 2014, he was thrown a banana by unknown person.