Daniel Bachmann - Bio, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Height, Salary, Age
Daniel Bachmann is an Austrian professional footballer who is well recognized for playing as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Watford and the Austria national team. He started his career with Stoke City in 2011 and he gained first-team experience by going out on loan to Wrexham, Scottish side Ross County and Bury during his time at Stoke. The Watford goalie Daniel was a member of the 2009 Austria U21 squad as his performance at U21 led him to the senior squad of the national team. He represented Austria at under-19 and under-21 levels before making his senior international debut in June 2021 and started all of Austria's games at UEFA Euro 2020. Austria's national team called him ahead of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers in March against Scotland, Faroe Islands, and Denmark in March 2021.
Daniel Bachmann famous for
- Being an Austrian professional footballer.
- For playing as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Watford and the Austria national team.
Is Daniel Bachmann English?
Daniel Bachmann stepped for the very first time into the world on 9th July 1994 in Wiener Neustadt, Austria. He holds Austrian nationality and he came from Austrian-white ethnic background. Likewise, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Bachmann has celebrated his 27th birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Cancer. He has not shared any details regarding his family members.
Who does Daniel Bachmann play for?
- Daniel Bachmann conceived his career by joining English side Stoke City from FK Austria Wien in the summer of 2011 where he played with Stoke's under-18 and under-21 squads and joined Conference Premier side Wrexham on loan on 5th August 2014.
- In July 2015, he joined Scottish Premiership side Ross County on a six-month loan and made his professional debut on 8th August 2015, coming on for injured goalie Scott Fox in a 2-0 victory over Hamilton Academical.
- He then joined League One side Bury on a one-month loan on 28th October 2015 and signed a one-year contract extension with Stoke in July 2016. He was released by Stoke at the end of the 2016-2017 season.
- Bachmann signed a three-year deal with Watford on 1st July 2017 and joined Scottish Premiership side Kilmarnock on a season-long loan deal on 8th August 2018.
- He then made his Watford debut the following season, playing in a 3-3 draw against Tranmere Rovers in the FA Cup third round.
- He also played his first game in the Premier League in Watford’s league opener against Aston Villa, where Watford won 3-2 on 14th August 2021.
- Daniel Bachmann was a youth international for Austria. He made 5 appearances at the under-19 level and 16 at the under-21 level and he was called up to the senior national team for the first time for games against Moldova and Finland on 14th March 2017.
- He also received his second international call-up for the Austria national team ahead of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers in March against Scotland, Faroe Islands, and Denmark in March 2021.
- On 2nd June 2021, he made his debut in a friendly against England and started all four games in Austria's UEFA Euro 2020 campaign which ended in the round of 16.
- Watford on 20/05/2019 at the end of the loan
- Kilmarnock on 08/08/2018 at loan
- Stoke City on 09/01/2016 at the end of the loan
- Bury on 27/10/2015 at loan
- Ross County on 28/07/2015 at loan
- Wrexham A.F.C. on 04/08/2014 at loan
- Stoke City U23 on 1/07/2012
- Admira Wacker J. on 30/01/2007 for free
- Admira Wacker J. on 01/07/2004 From Weikersdorf Jgd for free
Who is Daniel Bachmann's Wife?
Daniel Bachmann is a married footballer. He is happily married to his gorgeous wife Francesa Bachmann on 16th June 2018 in his hometown, where big celebrities and athletes were also in attendance. The Bachmann family is a family of four consisting of one lovely son and a daughter. Furthermore, talking about Daniel's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Daniel Bachmann's Net Worth?
Daniel Bachmann is a talented man who has a net worth of $8 million as of 2022. He also gets a fine amount of salary of £3,250 weekly and £1,69,000 yearly. Apart from football, Daniel boosts his net worth via sponsors, commercial ads, and brands. Puma sponsors him and it also facilitates him with quality boots and jerseys. In addition, his major source of income is his football career. His current market value is €2.50m as of 15th June 2022 whereas his highest market value is €3.00m as of 5th October 2021.
How tall is Daniel Bachmann?
Daniel Bachmann stands at a tall height of 1.91 m (6 ft 3 in) with a balanced body weight of 81 kg. He has dark brown hair and eye color. Besides, his body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Daniel Bachmann You Need To Know.
- Bachmann started all four games in Austria's UEFA Euro 2020 campaign which ended in the round of 16.
- Bachmann joined English side Stoke City from FK Austria Wien in the summer of 2011.
- In March 2021, Austrai national team called him ahead of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers in March against Scotland, Faroe Islands and Denmark.
- The Watford goalie Daniel was a member of the 2009 Austria U21 squad.
- On 1st July 2017, Bachmann signed a three-year deal with Watford.