Last updated on September 24th, 2020 at 07:42 pm
Facts About Daniel Cameron
|37 Years Old
|Daniel Jay Cameron
|Attorney General of Kentucky
|Place Of Birth
|Best Known For
|Attorney General of Kentucky
|John Hardin High School
|University of Louisville and Brandeis School of Law
|Bachelor's degree in Science
|5ft. 8inch.(1.73 m)
Daniel Cameron is an American politician, attorney, and the Attorney General of Kentucky. Cameron became the first African American Attorney General of Kentucky and the first Republican to do so in over 70 years as announced on November 5, 2019. Cameron is also a former University of Louisville football player.
What is Daniel Cameron Famous for?
- Famous as the first African-American Attorney General of Kentucky.
Where is Daniel Cameron from?
Daniel Cameron was born on November 22, 1985, in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States. His birth name is Daniel Jay Cameron. His nationality is American. Cameron belongs to African-American ethnicity while Sagittarius is his zodiac sign.
Daniel Cameron was born to a well-to-do Cameron family. His mother was a professor at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College while his father owned a local coffee shop in Kentucky. Daniel was raised in a proper caring environment and under guidance. Cameron attended John Hardin High School where he even had won a prize scholarship named in honor of Senator Mitch McConnell.
After graduating from high school, he joined the University of Louisville where he even had played as a team member of the Louisville Cardinals football team. During his presence in a team, the team won the 2007 Orange Bowl. In 2008, he graduated from the university with a Bachelor's degree in Science. Later, he graduated from the university's Brandeis School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree in 2011.
Daniel Cameron Career Highlights
- Daniel Cameron started his professional career as a law clerk at the Honorable Gregory Van Tatenhove. He clerked for Federal District Court Judge in the Eastern District of Kentucky for two years.
- Cameron worked for private practice at Stites & Harbison in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Later, Cameron served as Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's legal counsel.
- Cameron joined Frost Brown Todd as a senior associate in 2017.
- On January 21, 2019, Cameron announced his presence for running for the Attorney General of Kentucky against State Senator Wil Schroder.
- Cameron was even endorsed by President Donald Trump after which he defeated Democrat Greg Stumbo in the November 2019 general election.
- Cameron became the first African American Attorney General of Kentucky and the first Republican elected to the office since World War II.
Is Daniel Cameron Married?
The 34 years old politician, Daniel Cameron married twice. Daniel Cameron and Elizabeth Cameron (First wife) married from 2016 to 2017. Again he married in August 2020 in a private ceremony but the information regarding his second wife has not been revealed.
What is the Net Worth of Daniel Cameron?
Daniel Cameron has been earning quite a few amounts of money in a million dollars through his professional career as a clerk and government server. Cameron has managed to amass a fortune which is estimated to be around $13 million. With his newly occupied position of Attorney General of Kentucky, he will be earning more in the future.
How Tall is Daniel Cameron?
Daniel Cameron has a maintained body physique. Cameron stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch.(1.73 m). He has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Daniel Cameron You Need To Know.
- Cameron is a former University of Louisville football player.
- Cameron is the first African American Attorney General of Kentucky.
- His father owned a local coffee shop in Kentucky.