Daniel Padilla - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend, Nationality, Family
Daniel Padilla is a Philippino actor, recording artist, endorser, model, and singer. He is the recipient of the FAMAS Award for Best Actor, PMPC Star Award for Movie Actor of the Year, Luna Awards for Best Actor, GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards for Box Office King, Awit Awards and has received three World Music Awards nominations in 2013. As a prominent singer, Padilla has released three double platinum albums in the Philippines including, the self-titled mini-album "Daniel Padilla" (2012), "DJP" (2013), "I Heart You" (2014), and gold record album "I Feel Good" (2015), and the compilation album "DJ' Greatest Hits" (2016). He was named among the top ten most followed Twitter accounts in the Philippines in 2016, with 5.4 million followers.
- For his 2013 hit single ""Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat".
- For his role in the movie "Crazy Beautiful You" (2015), "Barcelona: A Love Untold" (2016), and "Can't Help Falling in Love" (2017).
When was Daniel Padilla born?
Daniel Padilla was born on 26th April 1995 in Manila, the capital city of the Philippines. His birth name is Daniel John Ford Padilla. He holds Filipino nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His star sign is Taurus. He is a follower of Christianity. His mother raised Padilla as a single parent.
Padilla was born into a well-reputed family with a long history in filming and politics. His father Rommel Padilla is a Filipino actor, model, businessman, politician, and movie producer. His mother Karla Estrada (Carla Ford) is a Filipina actress and singer. He has seven half-siblings from his father's side, and three younger half-siblings from his mother's side.
As for education, Padilla attended a primary school in Tacloban and studied there up to grade 4. Then, he reportedly took the home study program of UST Angelicum College.
What does Daniel Padilla do for a living?
- Daniel Padilla first landed his acting role in 2010 with a minor role in the TV series "Gimik 2010".
- His film debut came in 2012 as Billy Fernandez in "24/7 In Love", a 2012 Filipino romantic comedy film.
- Star Music released Padilla's self-titled debut album, "Daniel Padilla" on May 28, 2012.
- In January 2013, Padilla released the single "Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat" which became a hit and was listed among the top three Filipino Trending Music Videos of 2013.
- He made a breakthrough in feature films with "Must Be... Love" released on March 13, 2013.
- His first full-length studio album "DJP" was released in April 2013.
- Padilla held his first headlining concert, "Daniel: Live!" on April 30, 2013, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- His second studio album "I Heart You" was released on April 14, 2014.
- His film with Bernardo in 2015 titled "Crazy Beautiful You" set three records, with P32 million, making it the first Filipino movie to register such a box office gross on its first day.
- His third studio album "I Feel Good" was released on June 13, 2015.
- His film "Barcelona: A Love Untold" was released on September 14, 2016.
- In 2018, he starred in the romantic comedy-drama film "The Hows of Us".
- His latest film "Whether the Weather Is Fine" had its world premiere on August 9, 2021, at the 74th Locarno Film Festival.
- Currently, he is portraying the role of Elorde "Eloy" Borja in "2 Good 2 Be True", a Philippine drama romantic comedy TV series that was premiered worldwide via The Filipino Channel on May 16, 2022.
Who is Daniel Padilla Girlfriend?
Daniel Padilla has been in a long time relationship with Kathryn Bernardo. Bernardo is a Filipina actress. She has been hailed as the box office queen of her generation. Forbes Asia listed her as one of Asia-Pacific’s most influential celebrities on social media. Daniel and Padilla began dating in May 2012. The love birds first met in early 2011 during the setup of "Growing Up".
Since working together on their first project, their on-screen romance was soon liked by the netizens and got widespread publicity. Soon, they begin dating in real life and went on to collaborate in numerous romantic films. However, despite their decades-long of romance, the couple hasn't married yet. During their recent meet-up in ", 2 Good 2 Be True" the couple talk about the possibility of them getting married within the next 10 years.
What is the net worth of Daniel Padilla?
As of May 2022, the net worth of Daniel Padilla is estimated to be around $10 million. The biggest celebrity figure in the Philippines has been earning his fortune through his multiple careers as an Actor, recording artist, model, and singer. For his role in the movies, he charges around $500 thousand to $1 million per film.
His recording fee for a song is assumed to be around Philippine Peso 200 thousand. Padilla also earns extensively from his massive endorsement deals. In 2013, Padilla was listed as one of the biggest Filipino celebrity endorsers. His endorsement deals include fashion brands "Bench", KFC, Pepsi, Nescafe, Honda, and Oishi.
How tall is Daniel Padilla?
Daniel Padilla is 5 ft 11 tall and his body weight is 74 Kg. He has an average build and an attractive body. He really looks handsome in his short Korean hairstyle which is dark brown in color. He has a pair of black-colored eyes. To maintain his body balance, He regularly goes jogging and does light exercise including yoga. He also prefers healthy balanced diet food.
Trivias About Daniel Padilla You Need To Know.
- He is a member of the Padilla family.
- Padilla was discovered by the late talent manager Douglas Quijano.
- He is the nephew of actors Robin Padilla and Rustom Padilla.
- He is the bassist guitarist.