Daniel Sharman - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Wife, Dating, Girlfriend, Age, Ear, Height, Actor, Parents, Family, Movies, Nationality, Career, TV Show
Daniel Sharman is a famous English actor known for his role as Isaac Lahey in the “Teen Wolf". He started his film career through the 2010 movie, The Last Days of Edgar Harding. He then acted several hit movies like Immortal, The Originals, The Collection, and Teen Wolf. Also, He has been nominated for the FilmQuest award for the category of the best actor in 2015. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Daniel Sharman famous for?
- An English actor.
- His roles as Isaac Lahey on the television series Teen Wolf (2011-14), Kaleb Westphall / Kol Mikaelson on The Originals (2014-15), Troy Otto on Fear the Walking Dead (2017), and Lorenzo de' Medici in Medici: The Magnificent (2018).
Where does Daniel Sharman live?
Going back to his early life, Daniel Sharman was born in London, England, the United Kingdom to his parents. However, his parent's and sibling's details are still unknown. His nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. His birth sign is Taurus.
For education, he attended Mill Hill School and later on the Arts Educational School in London. Then, he studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and got a bachelor of art degree in acting.
When did Daniel Sharman begin his acting career?
- Talking about his career journey, Daniel gave audition at the ‘Royal Shakespeare Company’ at the age of nine. He was selected for the plays ‘Macbeth’ and ‘Henry VI’ out of hundreds of children.
- He later took special training at the ‘Arts Educational School’.
- In 2010, he debuted as Ares in the fantasy film, Immortals which was released in 2011.
- He also appeared in the horror film The Collection in November 2012.
- In early 2012, He had a major recurring role as werewolf Isaac Lahey in MTV's supernatural drama series Teen Wolf.
- After the season 3 finale, it was announced that he would be leaving the series as he wanted to explore other opportunities in May 2014.
- He joined "The Originals" as the recurring character Kaleb Westphall in 2014.
- In 2015, He had landed the lead role in the CBS medical drama, "LFE" opposite actress Melissa Leo.
- The same year, he joined the Williamstown Theatre Festival for the play Off the Main Road with Kyra Sedgwick, among others.
- In 2017, He joined the cast of AMC's Fear the Walking Dead as a series regular in the role of Troy Otto.
- In 2019, He joined "Cursed", a Netflix television series based on a re-imaging of the Arthurian legend.
- His other notable TV series are Judge John Deed (2003), Starting Over (2007), The Nine Lives of Chloe King (2011), Mercy Street (2017), Medici: The Magnificent (2018-19) and many others.
- His upcoming films are "Good Morning It's the Cops" which is the post-production phase at present.
Who is Daniel Sharman's girlfriend?
Daniel Sharman has several romantic relationships to date. Firstly, he dated with Crystal Reed in 2012. But their love ended after a year in 2013. Then, he dated a supermodel, Gigi Hadid. They both spend quality time together until 2015. Later, He has a romantic relationship with Asha Leo, TV Host in 2015. But their relationship also did not go well and broke up in July 2015. Presently, the actor probably single and focusing his career after a three fail relationship.
What is Daniel Sharman's worth?
Daniel Sharman is a British actor who earned a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. As per the online sites, he has reported around $500 Thousand net worth as of 2020. However, his assets details are still under review.
What is Daniel Sharman's height?
Daniel Sharman has a height of 6 feet 2 inches and he weighs around 83 Kg. He has blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Also, he has an athletic, and his body measures around 42-33-14.5 inches including his chest, waist, and biceps sizes.