Daniele Rugani - Bio, Net Worth, Football, Current Team, Position, Coronavirus, Contract, Injury, Salary, Dating, Height, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki
An Italian professional footballer who plays as a center back for Serie A club Juventus and the Italy national team is named for Daniele Rugani. In the year 2013, he began his professional career with Empoli in Serie B. Moreover, he helped the club achieve Serie A promotion. He was also named the 2014 Serie B Footballer of the Year. With the club Juventus, he won the Serie A title. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Juventus footballer Daniele Rugani tests positive for coronavirus
Rugani, who also plays for Italy's national team, is the first player in the country's top league to catch the virus. Italian football club Juventus announced on Wednesday that one of its players, defender Daniele Rugani, has tested positive for coronavirus. Rugani, who also plays for the Italian national team, is the first player in the country's top football league to test positive for the virus, as the outbreak continues to spread in the country. The number of COVID-19 cases in Italy soared again on Wednesday to 12,462 infections, one day after the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak a pandemic. With 827 deaths, Italy is the second-worst affected country after China. Juventus' Under-23 squad recently had to self-quarantine after a player from an opposing team tested positive for the virus. That quarantine ended on March 9; none of the players showed symptoms.
- Being the player for Juventus.
- Being the first player being caught by Coronavirus.
Who are the Parents of Daniele Rugani?
On 29th July 1994, Daniele Rugani was born in Lucca, Italy. His nationality is Italian and his ethnicity is White. As of 2019, he celebrated his 25th birthday with his friends and families. He was born to Ubaldo Rugani and Lia Rugani, his parents/family. There is no information regarding his siblings. His birth sign is Leo and his religion is Christian. As per his education, no information has been revealed yet.
How Daniele Rugani started his Football career?
- Daniele Rugani started his football career with the Tuscan club, Empoli in the year 2000 at the small age of six.
- For the club, he played with the club's youth academy for twelve years.
- Later, Empoli loaned him to Juventus for a 150,000 Euros fee in August 2012.
- He was registered with the club's Primavera (under-20) youth squad where he was a regular starter within the side during the 2012-2013 season, winning the Coppa Italia Primavera.
- After that, Juventus purchased him on 31sst July 2013 with a co-ownership deal for 500,000 Euros.
- Juventus sent him back to Empoli on a season-long loan deal in the 2013-2014 Serie B campaign.
- He scored his first professional goal on 22nd March 2014 against Reggina.
- In addition to this, he was named Serie B Footballer of the Year 2014.
- He remained with the club for the 2014-2015 season.
- On 31st August 2014, he made his Serie A debut against Udinese.
- On 2nd Feb. 2015, Juventus bought out the remaining half of Rugani's registration rights from Empoli for an additional 3.5 million Euros.
- He was named to Serie A Team of the Year for the 2014-2015 season.
- He officially returned to Juventus in the summer of 2015.
- He made his debut on 30th September 2015 against Sevilla in the UEFA Champions League.
- He made Serie A debut for Juventus in December 2015 against Carpi.
- Moreover, he was booked for the first time in his entire Serie A career on 24th April 2016 in a match against Fiorentina in which he received a yellow card.
- He won his first Serie A title in his first season with the club.
- He scored his first Juventus goal on 21st September 2016 against Cagliari.
- Later, he suffered from an injury where he suffered a strained collateral lateral ligament during the match against Palermo on 25th September 2016.
- And he returned training on 20th October 2016.
- He signed a new contract extension with Juventus in December 2016 where he would remain at the club until 2021.
- He became a key central defender for Juventus for the 2017-2018 season after the club sold Leonardo Bonucci to Milan.
- He then signed a new contract extension with Juventus in March 2019 where he would remain at the club until June 2023.
- Regarding his international career, he has represented the Italy national team at various age levels.
- He was part of the Italy U21 team that reached semi-finals at the 2017 UEFA European U21 Championship.
- He made his senior international debut on 1st September 2016 against France.
- He was called previously called to Italy senior team for Euro 2016 qualifier.
- In June 2017, he was included in the Italy under-21 squad for the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship by manager Di Biagio.
- But, Italy was eliminated in the semi-finals following a 3-1 defeat to Spain on 27 June.
Who is the Girlfriend of Daniele Rugani?
Daniele Rugani is not a married person but he is currently dating a television and sports journalist Michela Persico since 2016. As of today, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances. They are enjoying their life a lot. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Daniele Rugani's Net Worth?
Daniele Rugani's net worth will be surely in millions. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to have €3 Million whereas his exact salary is under review and will be added once we get information about it. His major source of earning is from his football career. He is satisfied with whatever he is receiving as of now. He is living a luxurious lifestyle at present.
How tall is Daniele Rugani?
Daniele Rugani is a handsome hunk with an athletic body build. He has got a tall height of 6 ft 3 in. His body weight consists of 84 Kg. His other body measurements are still to get revealed yet but it will be added soon. His eye color is blue and his hair color is light brown. Recently on 11th March 2020, it was announced that Rugani had been tested positive to COVID-19, while being asymptomatic, amid its pandemic in Italy.
Trivias About Daniele Rugani You Need To Know.
- He was 6 years old when he joined Empoli.
- He was 20 years old when he made his Serie A debut.
- He scored his debut Serie A goal, playing for Empoli against Cesena on 20 September 2014.
- He was never substituted or booked throughout the 2014-15 season, having played all 38 league games for Empoli.
- He scored his debut Champions League goal on 7 December 2016 against Dinamo Zagreb.
- Spanish magazine Don Balon named Rugani one of the best players in the world born after 1994.
- He wears shirt number 24 at Juventus.