Facts About Danny Miller
|Celebrated Name||Danny Miller|
|Age||32 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Daniel Benedict Miller|
|Place Of Birth||Stockport|
|Famous For||His role as Aaron Dingle in ITV soap opera, Emmerdale|
|Career Start||Made his acting debut in 2007|
|Debut Television Show/Series||Grange Hill (2007)|
|Debut Movie||Cruel Summer|
|Awards||British Soap Awards for Best Actor for his work in Emmerdale in 2011, 2012, and 2016|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Married Date||Engaged in January 2021|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
|Net Worth||Around $1 million|
Daniel Benedict Miller, popularly known as Danny Miller is an English actor. Miller is best known for playing the role of Aaron Dingle in the long-running ITV soap opera Emmerdale. For his role in Emmerdale, he won the British Soap Award for Best Actor three times. He also won several other awards and earned numerous nominations for the same role. He has appeared in several tv shows, movies, and theatre plays.
What is Danny Miller Famous For?
- His role as Aaron Dingle in ITV soap opera, Emmerdale.
Where is Danny Miller From?
Danny Miller was born on 2 January 1991. His birth name is Daniel Benedict Miller. His birth place is in Stockport in England. He holds an English nationality. He was born to his father, Vince Miller, and his mother, Andrea Miller. He has two siblings, a sister, Lucy, and a brother Paul. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. Information about his early life and education is not available.
Danny Miller Career
- Danny Miller made his television debut with the role of Kyle Brown in the BBC drama series, Grange Hill in 2007.
- In 2008, he landed the role of Aaron Livesy in the ITV soap opera Emmerdale.
- He appeared in the soap opera from 2008 to 2012.
- He returned to Emmerdale in 2014 and continued to play his role as Aaron Livesy.
- For his work in Emmerdale, he has won numerous awards and nominations.
- He won the British Soap Awards for Best Actor for his work in Emmerdale in 2011, 2012, and 2016.
- He has also won numerous Inside Soap Awards Best Actor for the same role.
- He appeared on the ITV game show, All Star Family Fortunes with his family in October 2011.
- He played Prince Charming in the pantomime production of Cinderella at the Grand Theatre in Blackpool from December 2012 to January 2013.
- He starred in the ITV drama, Lightfields in 2013.
- He played William in the BBC production of Jamaica Inn in 2014.
- He played Sgt. Rob Waddington in the British police procedural series, Scott & Bailey from 2013 to 2014.
- He made his feature film debut with the 2016 film, Cruel Summer.
- He was announced one of the contestants on the 21st series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in November 2021.
Who is Danny Miller Wife?
Danny Miller is not married but already engaged. He is engaged to his longtime partner, Steph Jones. The couple got engaged in January 2021. After being told that they were unlikely to conceive children naturally, they were about to start the IVF process. However, his partner got pregnant naturally. Their first child, a son, Albert was born in October 2021.
How Tall is Danny Miller?
Danny Miller stands at the height of 1.79 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a balanced body weight. He has an average body build. His eye color is hazel-blue and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Danny Miller Salary and Net Worth?
Danny Miller earns from his acting career in the entertainment industry. He has appeared in several movies and tv shows. He is best known for his work in Emmerdale where he has appeared in over 1000 episodes. He is paid a handsome salary per episode of Emmerdale. At present, his net worth is estimated at around $1 million.
Trivias About Danny Miller You Need To Know.
- He has already appeared in over 1000 episodes of Emmerdale.
- He co-founded the charity Once Upon a Smile with Daniel Jillings in memory of former Emmerdale producer, Gavin Blyth in 2011.