Last updated on August 5th, 2023 at 02:23 am
Facts About Daphne Oz
|Celebrated Name||Daphne Oz|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Daphne Oz|
|Birth Name||Daphne Oz|
|Profession||Author , Television host|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Birth Nation||United States Of America|
|Place Of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Spouse||John Jovanovic (m. 2010)|
|Siblings||Arabella, Zoe, and Oliver|
|Children||4 (Bijou Jovanovic, Jovan Jovanovic, Domenica Celine Jovanovic, Giovanna "Gigi" Ines Jovanovic)|
|Links||Instagram Wikipedia Website|
Daphne Nur Oz is the Author and Television host. The daughter of Dr. Oz world-famous physician and TV personality. She was one of five co-hosts on the ABC daytime talk shows The Chew for the show's first six seasons, from the year 2011 to 2017. She was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and she was given an Apgar score of 2, but she made a full recovery. She also has some Shapsug descent from her maternal great-grandparents.
What is Daphne Oz Famous For?
- Being one of the five co-hosts on The Chew.
- Was a co-host of the syndicated talk/cooking show The Good Dish
Where is Daphne Oz from?
Daphne Nur Oz was born on 17th February 1986, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Her nationality is American. She is the eldest child of popular television doctors Mehmet Oz and Lisa Oz. She was raised in Cliffside Park, New Jersey. Her horoscope sign is Aquarius. She has three siblings, Arabella, Zoe, and Oliver. She was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and was given an Apgar score of 2, but made a full recovery.
Regarding her education, she earned a degree in Near Eastern Studies from Princeton University in 2008. She graduated from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and The Natural Gourmet Institute.
Daphne Oz Career
- Daogbe Oz started her career as an Author.
- Her first book "The Dorm Room Diet" was published in the year 2007.
- This book covers her advice on how to develop healthy habits while in college that may benefit the student through life.
- This book was publicized by multiple media outlets including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, People, The Washington Post, Reader's Digest, Teen Vogue, Cosmo Girl! and more.
- She also made promotional appearances on Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, The Nate Berkus Show, The Tyra Banks Show and her father's program, The Dr. Oz Show.
- She collaborated with the rest of the cast of "The Chew" to author "The Chew: Food. Life. Fun." in the year 2012.
- She is also the author of the New York Times bestselling "Relish: An Adventure in Food, Style, and Everyday Fun" which contains recipes, tips, relationship and career advice, and the author's personal anecdotes.
- She has also written articles for Glamour and The Huffington Post.
- In the year 2012, she wrote five articles for a column called "Food for Thought" for Creators Syndicate.
- Oz is also an ambassador for and helped to establish HealthCorps.
- She also made her appearance on television such as in The Chew, The View, Beat Bobby Flay, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, The Dr. Oz Show, The Rachael Ray Show, Dayside, and Good Day New York.
- In 2016, Daphne published a book called The Happy Cook: 125 Recipes for Eating Every Day Like It's the Weekend. The book is filled with healthy twists on comfort classics and simple, nourishing family food that feels elevated and celebratory, The Happy Cook is Oz’s ode to finding joy in the kitchen as a busy mom with less time and great expectations.
- Oz speaks publicly on food, lifestyle, motherhood, and health topics.
- She has also appeared as a judge on the Food Network competition show Cooks vs. Cons.
- On July 17, 2019, it was revealed that Oz would replace outgoing judge Christina Tosi and appear alongside Gordon Ramsay and Aaron Sanchez on the eighth season of MasterChef Junior.
- In late 2021, after Mehmet Oz announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate in the 2022 midterm election, numerous TV stations pulled his show from the air, due to FCC laws about giving political candidates equal air time.
- Due to FCC regulations requiring equal air time for political candidates, many TV stations took Mehmet Oz's show from the air in late 2021 when he declared his candidacy for the U.S. Senate in the 2022 midterm elections.
- On January 17, 2022, Sony unveiled a new spinoff program called The Good Dish with Daphne Oz as the host to replace the Dr. Oz show during his campaign.
Who is Daphne Oz married to?
Daphne Oz is a married woman. On 26th August 2010, she married John Jovanovic. The couple married at the municipal Marriage Bureau in Manhattan. The ceremony was followed by two religious ceremonies. The first ceremony was held in the morning at Synaxis of Serbian Saints Church and the second one was held in the evening at the summer home of Daphne Oz's maternal grandparents in Cumberland Foreside, Maine.
The couple is blessed with 4 children. Firstly, she gave birth to a daughter named Bijou Jovanovic. Again she gives birth to a son named Jovan. On 4th December 2017, she gave birth to a daughter named Domenica Celine Jovanovic. Giovanna "Gigi" Ines Jovanovic, her fourth child, was born on August 14th, 2019 to the couple.
There are no indications that the couple is divorcing one another because they are still in a pleasant and tranquil relationship with their kids.
How much is Daphne Oz worth?
As an author, she published her first book The Dorm Room Diet in 2006. It was published by Newmarket Press. Next year she published The Dorm Room Diet Planner. She is now aged 36 years old and her net worth is $12 million with a massive amount of salary. She is earning a good amount of money from her career. Her salary is not revealed yet and will be updated soon. There is no doubt in the mind of his followers that she is earning a good amount of money from her career.
How much does Daphne Oz weight?
Oz has got a very hot and sexy body figure. She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her balanced weight is 62 Kg. Her bra size is 12B and her bust size is 34B. Her waist size is 69 cm and her hip size is 97 cm. Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is brown. With her charming smile, she attracts a lot of followers towards her and she has a lot of followers following her.
Trivias About Daphne Oz You Need To Know.
- She was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck.
- She also has some Shapsug descent from her maternal great-grandparents.
- She is the eldest child of popular television doctor Mehmet Oz and Lisa Oz.