David Beckham - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Tattoo, Haircut, Retired, Height, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Parents, Famous, Religion, Team Played
David Robert Joseph Beckham famed as David Beckham is an English former professional footballer, the current president of Inter Miami CF as well as co-owner of Salford City. He had played for the team such as Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain, and the England national team, for which he held the appearance record for an outfield player until 2016. He is the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States, and France. In May 2013, he retired from a football career after a 20 years career. He was runner-up in the Ballon d'Or in 1999, twice runner-up for FIFA World Player of the Year. He was inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame in 2008. In 2014, MLS announced that he and a group of investors would own an Inter Miami CF, which will begin in 2020.
David Beckham's company has £16m profit slide before lending Victoria's firm money
David Beckham used to be able to turn much of what he touched into gold but the latest profit figures show that he may be losing his touch. He has amassed a huge fortune from his entrepreneurial investments but it seems that 2018 was the year those instincts deserted him. It has been reported that Becks' company, DB Ventures, has seen its profits halved in just 12 months, with them dropping from £23.2million in 2017 to £11.5million in 2018. While the profits slide may be a difficult pill to swallow, it hasn't plunged the Beckhams into financial difficulties as from the profits, there was £11.1 million paid into Beckham Brand Holdings, the family business David owns with wife Victoria. The newly released financial records also show that DB Ventures lent a further £600,000 to Victoria's fashion business.
Victoria Beckham Responds To Brooklyn Being Named One Of The Sexiest Men Alive In Typical Mum Fashion
Victoria Beckham has also responded typically like any Mum would when she was questioned about her eldest son Brooklyn also being listed among the sexiest men by People magazine: Cringing and saying she'd rather be in the dark about these things. Brooklyn was one of the men in the 'sexy at any age' section in the twenty-something category. The budding photographer could well be following in his father's footsteps, as David Beckham was titled the sexiest man alive by the magazine in 2015. Victoria also admitted that her second eldest son, Romeo who is 17, recently joined Tik Tok and asked her to dance with him to the 'Spice Up Your Life' all for his own social media game.
- For playing football for his country England.
- For his range of passing, crossing ability and bending free-kicks as a right-winger.
- For being runner-up in the Ballon d'Or in 1999, twice runner-up for FIFA World Player of the Year.
- Being the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States, and France.
What is the birthplace of David Beckham?
David Beckham was born on 2nd May 1975 as David Robert Joseph Beckham at Whips Cross University Hospital, in Leytonstone, London, England, to mother Sandra Georgina and father Ted Beckham. As of 2019, he celebrated his 44th birthday with his friends and families. He also has an older sister, Lynne Georgina, and a younger sister, Joanne Louise. He had his education at Chase Lane Primary School and then at Chingford Country High School. His birth sign is Taurus and his religion is Jewish. He turned out to be a promising footballer early on in his childhood. In fact, he won the coveted Bobby Charlton Soccer Schools National Skills competition at the age of 11 in 1986, drawing the attention of the Manchester United team's officials, who asked him to try out for the club's youth league. He joined the junior squad of Manchester United in 1989, at the age of 14. He considers himself half Jewish and half Christian. His maternal grandfather was Jewish.
How tall is David Beckham?
With an athletic body build, David Beckham stands at the tall height of five feet eleven inches. His haircut has always been widely followed as a proxy for the latest and most popular hairstyle trends. He has got a sexy pair of hazel eyes and his hair color is blonde. He has 42 in chest size, 15 in arms size and 32 in waist size. He has a balanced body weight of 74 Kg. His other body details such as feet size, dress size and more will be added soon once we get details about it. He maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercises. Overall, he has got a very healthy body with a charming smile attracting a lot of people towards him.
For which team, David Beckham has played for?
- David Beckham began his football career by signing for Manchester United as a trainee on 8th July 1991 where he was coached by Eric Harrison.
- He scored Manchester United's second goal in the 30th minute of their 3-1 first-leg win of the final against Crystal Palace on 14th April 1992.
- He signed as a professional on 23rd January 1993.
- He made his first full appearance in the club's first team against Port Vale in a League Cup fixture in September 1994.
- He made his UEFA Champions League debut on 7th December 1994.
Loan to Preston North End
- He went to Preston North End on loan for part of the 1994-1995 season to get some first-team experience.
Return to Machester United
- He returned to Manchester and made his Premier League debut for Manchester United on 2nd April 1995 draw against Leeds United.
- He played four times for United in the league that season.
- He was not in the squad for the FA Cup final with Everton on 20th May, which United lost 1-0.
- He was given the number 10 shirt at the start of the 1996-1997 season.
- He became something of a household name when he scored a spectacular goal in a match against Wimbledon on 17th August 1996.
- He became an automatic first-choice player at Manchester United during the 1996-1997 season.
- He was voted PFA Young Player of the Year by his peers.
- He was part of the United team that won the treble of the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League in 1998-1999.
- He played in central midfield in United's win over Bayern Munich in the 1999 UEFA Champions League Final.
- During the 1999-2000 season, there was the talk of a transfer to Juventus in Italy, but this never happened.
- He also helped United retain the Premier League title in 1999-2000 by an 18-point margin, after being pushed by Arsenal and Leeds United for much of the season.
- The relationship between Ferguson and Beckham had begun to deteriorate in the early 2000s.
- He was given permission to miss training to look after his son Brooklyn in 2000 but Ferguson was furious when Victoria Beckham was photographed at a London Fashion Week event on the same night, claiming that Beckham would have been able to train if Victoria had looked after Brooklyn that day.
- He was injured during a Champions League match against Deportivo de La Coruna on 10th April 2002 breaking the second metatarsal bone in his left foot.
- The injury prevented Beckham from playing for United for the rest of the season and they missed out on the Premier League title to Arsenal.
- He signed a three-year contract in May.
- In 2001-2002 season, he scored 11 goals in 28 league games, and a total of 16 goals in 42 games in all competitions, the best of his career.
- In 2002-2003, he was unable to regain his place on the Manchester United team following an injury.
- His relationship with his manager deteriorated further on 15th February 2003 when, in the changing room following an FA Cup defeat to Arsenal, a furious Alex Ferguson threw or kicked a boot that struck Beckham over the eye, causing a cut that required stitches.
- He had made 265 Premier League appearances for United and scored 61 goals.
- He joined reigning Spanish champions Real Madrid for €37 million on a four-year contract.
- He was the latest signing in the Galacticos era of global stars signed by club president Florentino Perez every summer.
- The transfer was completed on 1st July 2003, making him the third Englishman to play for the club, after Laurie Cunningham and Steve McManaman.
- In late August 2003, Real Madrid won the Spanish Super Cup over two legs versus RCD Mallorca, with Beckham scoring the final goal in a 3-0 return leg win at home.
- He made more headlines on 9 October 2004 when he admitted intentionally fouling Ben Thatcher in an England match against Wales to get himself booked.
Exit From Real Madrid
- On 11th January 2007, he announced that he had signed a five-year deal to play for the LA Galaxy beginning 1st July 2007.
- On 17th June 2007, the last day of the La Liga season, Beckham started in his final match for the club, a 3-1 win over Mallorca which saw them clinch the title from Barcelona.
- His actual deal with the Galaxy was a five-year contract worth US$32.5 million in total or $6.5 million per year.
- He made his Galaxy debut, coming on for Alan Gordon in the 78th minute of a 0-1 friendly loss to Chelsea as part of the World Series of Soccer.
- He made his league debut as a substitute on 9th August away versus D.C. United in front of the sellout crowd of 46,686.
- During the SuperLiga final against Pachuca, he injured his right knee, with an MRI scan revealing that he had sprained his medial collateral ligament and would be out for six weeks.
- He trained with Arsenal from 4 January 2008 for three weeks until he returned to the Galaxy for pre-season training.
- He scored his first league goal with the Galaxy on 3rd April against the San Jose Earthquakes in the ninth minute.
- The Galaxy defeated the Kansas City Wizards 3-1 on 24th May 2008, giving the Galaxy their first winning record in two years and moving the club into first place in the Western Conference.
- In the match, he scored an empty-net goal from 70 yards out.
Loan to A.C. Milan
- On 30th October 2008, Milan announced that he was to join them on loan from 7th January 2009.
- He scored his first goal in Serie A for Milan in a 4-1 victory over Bologna on 25 January.
Return to Galaxy
- He remained a key part of the squad which saw Galaxy win the 2009 Western Conference final after a 2-0 overtime victory over the Houston Dynamo.
Return to Milan (loan)
- After the end of the 2009 MLS season, it was confirmed that he would return to Milan for a second loan period beginning in January 2010.
- He made a winning return in a Milan shirt, playing 75 minutes of a 5-2 victory over Genoa on 6th January 2010.
- He played against Manchester United for the first time on 16th February 2010 since he left the club in 2003.
- In Milan's next game, against Chievo, he suffered a torn left Achilles tendon causing him to miss the World Cup as well as the MLS season due to the injury, which took him out of action for the next five months.
Second return to Galaxy
- He returned to the game as a substitute in the 70th minute in the Galaxy's 3-1 against Columbus Crew on 11th September 2010.
- He scored a trademark free-kick in a 2-1 against Chivas USA.
- He scored his second goal of the season in the Galaxy's 2-1 win over against FC Dallas.
MLS Cup champion
- He trained with Tottenham Hotspur in January and February 2011.
- With Beckham playing in the center of midfield, the Galaxy won the 2011 MLS cup.
- He scored his first goal of the season for the Galaxy from a 30-yard free-kick, in a 4-1 win over Sporting Kansas City on 15th May.
- He scored directly from a corner in a 2-1 over Chicago Fire on 9th July.
- His five-year contract with the Galaxy expired on 31st December 2011.
- He was heavily linked with Paris Saint-Germain but on 18 January 2012.
- Later, Galaxy announced that he had signed a new two-year contract to remain in Los Angeles.
- He helped the Galaxy to a fourth-place finish in the MLS Western Conference 2012 regular season with Beckham scoring seven goals and adding nine assists.
- He signed a five-month deal with the club later that afternoon and confirmed that his entire salary during his time in Paris would be donated to a local children's charity.
- On 24th February 2013, his PSG debut came against Marseille.
- He won a fourth different top-flight winners' medal after PSG beat Lyon 1-0 to claim the Ligue 1 title on 12th May 2013.
- He announced that he would retire from professional football at the end of that year's French football season on 16th May 2013.
- He was given specially designed boots in the colors of the Union Jack to wear in his final game following his decision to retire at the end of the 2012-2013 season.
- He was made captain in his final home game against Brest on 18th May 2013.
Who is the Wife of David Beckham?
Beckham's fans are much curious to know about his spouse, children, and affairs. Regarding his marital status, he is a married person. He was married to his beautiful wife Spice Girl Victoria Adams in the year 1999, in a wedding ceremony that cost upward of $800,000. They are also blessed with four children (three sons and one daughter) named Brooklyn, Romeo James, Cruz, and Harper Seven. As of today, the duo is living a happy married life and they are enjoying their life a lot without any disturbances. Both of them respect each other and it’s visible. The couples are less likely to divorce, however, it’s too early to predict anything. He is doing fabulous in his career. He is having a great family life.
Previously, he was in a relationship with girlfriend model Krista Kemp.
What is the Net Worth of David Beckham?
David Beckham’s net worth will be surely in millions as he is one of the recognized footballers worldwide. His net worth is estimated to have $450 million (£280 million) as of 2019. He has made $228 million in soccer revenues. His earnings from endorsements and commercial advertisements have reached upward of $42 million. He has also worked for brands like Adidas, H&M, Coty, Samsung and Sainsbury's. He is living a luxurious lifestyle. He owns a number of luxurious cars such as Jeep Patriot, Jeep Wrangler, Porsche Boxster, Jaguar f-type, Bentley Mulsanne, Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo and Bugatti Veyron. Moreover, he has his own private jet (an Embraer Legacy). Talking about his houses, he made his first home purchase at the age of 21 when he paid £150,000 for a house in Manchester. After marrying Spice Girl Victoria Adams, in 1997, he bought a historic penthouse in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, in 1998, for a little over £300,000 pounds. He is enjoying his life a lot.
Trivias About David Beckham You Need To Know.
- His haircut has always been widely followed as a proxy for the latest and most popular hairstyle trends.
- He is the current president of Inter Miami CF as well as co-owner of Salford City.
- He is the first English player to win league titles in four countries: England, Spain, the United States and France.
- In May 2013, he retired from football career after a 20 years career.
- He was runner-up in the Ballon d'Or in 1999, twice runner-up for FIFA World Player of the Year.