David Soria - Bio, Net Worth, Current Team, Nationality, Contract, Salary, Transfer, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Wife, Girlfriend, Career, News
David Soria is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Getafe CF as a goalkeeper. He also contributed to the 2015-2016 UEFA Europa League-winning Sevilla club. Let's know more about him and his soccer career through this article.
Where is David Soria's from?
Recalling his early life, David was born in Madrid, Spain as David Soria Solís in the year 1993. Currently, he aged 26 years old. Similarly, he is of Spanish nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. The information about his parents, siblings, and his academic qualifications is yet to be disclosed.
When did David Soria start playing football?
- Moving towards his career, David joined Sevilla FC in January 2013 and made his debut as a senior with the C-team in Tercera Division. He was promoted to the reserves in 2013, and played 16 matches in his first season in Segunda División B, adding 34 in the following.
- He was also an unused substitute seven times for the main squad in La Liga in 2014-15, his first being a 2-0 home win over Getafe CF on 14 September when he featured in place of Mariano Barbosa as a reserve.
- He also sat on the bench for one match of their victorious campaign in the UEFA Europa League, a 2-1 quarter-final first-leg win against FC Zenit Saint Petersburg at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium on 16th April.
- In September 2015, Marca predicted that he could break into Sevilla's first team due to the poor form of their goalkeepers Beto and Sergio Rico. Manager Unai Emery gave him his debut on 2 December, a 3-0 win at UD Logrones in the last 32 round of the Copa del Rey.
- He was the undisputed goalkeeper in the knockout stage of the Europa League, keeping a clean sheet in a 3-0 home win over Molde FK on his continental debut on 18th February 2016.
- He renewed his contract with the Andalusians on 5th April 2016, signing until 2019.
- In the quarter-final second leg against compatriots Athletic Bilbao, on 14th April 2016, He made an error to allow Aritz Aduriz to score but saved from Benat Etxebarria in an eventual penalty shootout victory. He was also in goal for the final in Basel, a 3-1 win over Liverpool on 18th May.
- On 20th May 2017, as Sevilla had already secured the fourth place in the league, He first appeared in the Spanish top flight, in a 5-0 home win against relegated CA Osasuna.
- On 13th July 2018, fellow top tier club Getafe CF reached an agreement with Sevilla for the transfer of him, who signed a four-year contract.
- He made his debut in the season opener, a 2-0 loss at Real Madrid on 20th August, and missed just one game as the team from the Community of Madrid finished a best-ever fifth, two points away from a Champions League debut.
Is David Soria married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, David's current marital status is yet to be disclosed. No website declared either he is married or is in a relationship at present. That's means, he is quite secretive personal and likes to live as an ordinary man. As of now, we can't update his details. If you know about his details or any other things, please update us by using the comment below. So, we can update others like you.
How much is David Soria's worth?
Being a soccer player, David earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the sports industry. Based on some online reports, his current estimated net worth said to be $3 million. However, his annual salary is $500 Thousand at present.
How tall is David Soria?
Observing his body statistics, David stands a height of 6 feet 4 inches and weighs around 85 Kg. Similarly, He has an athletic body with dark brown eyes and black hair. Further, His other body information is yet to be disclosed.