Facts About David Trezeguet
|45 Years Old
|David Sergio Trezeguet
|Place Of Birth
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Euro 29 Million
|Will Add Soon
|Beatrice Villalva Trezeguet (Divorce)
A French former footballer who played as a striker is named for David Trezeguet. He began his career in Argentina with Club Atletico Platense at the age of eight, progressing through their youth system to their first team, where he made his debut in the Primera Division in 1994. He scored 34 goals in 71 appearances for the France national team between 1998 and 2008 at international level where he has represented France at the 1997 FIFA World Youth Championship, the 1998 FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro 2000 (scoring the golden goal in the final against Italy, which gave France a 2-1 win in extra time), the 2002 World Cup, Euro 2004 and the 2006 World Cup (where he missed his penalty in the shoot-out against Italy in the final). Trezeguet is part of the FIFA 100 list of 125 Greatest living players. In 2015, he was named one of the Golden Foot Award Legends.
David Trezeguet’s journey from overlooked outsider to Juventus hero
Thierry Henry is still out there. Sylvain Wiltord was brought on for Christophe Dugarry shortly after Marco Delvecchio put Italy in front 20 minutes ago. But Francesco Totti continues to pull the strings for Italy and France boss Roger Lemerre needs to change something. Nicolas Anelka trusted to lead the line in their opening two fixtures and also the semi-final victory over Portugal waits on the bench. Instead, Lemerre turns to David Trezeguet, whose only start in the tournament came in the dead rubber defeat to Netherland in France’s final group match. We’re into the final minute of stoppage time and France still trails by a goal. Totti is flagged offside while Italy’s substitutes ready themselves on the touchline to invade the pitch in celebration. Fabian Barthez launches the free-kick towards the edge of Italy’s box out of hope rather than expectation. Trezeguet out-jumps Juventus defender Mark Iuliano and flicks the ball on. Fabio Cannavaro can only nudge it into the path of Wiltord, who squeezes a shot underneath the left hand of Francesco Toldo. 1-1. Extra-time. Golden goal.
What is the birthplace of David Trezeguet?
David Trezeguet was born on 15th October 1977 in Rouen but he grew up in Buenos Aires, Argentina. His nationality is Argentine and his ethnicity is Mixed. He was born as David Sergio Trezeguet which is his real birth name. As of 2019, he celebrated his 42nd birthday. He was born to his father, Jorge and his mother, Beatriz. His parents were from Argentina. His father; Jorge Trezeguet was a professional footballer player. He played as a defender for the team like Almagro, FC Rouen, and Chacarita Juniors. He has a sister who is younger than him.
How was David Trezeguet's Career?
- David Trezeguet started his career with Platense in the Argentine Primera Division.
- He played his first professional game on 12 June 1994.
- He just played five games with Platense.
- From the year 1995 to 2000, he played with Monaco.
- In 93 apps, he managed to score 52 goals for Monaco.
- Later, he joined Juventus in 2000.
- He spent 11 years with Juventus.
- He emerged as an outstanding player while playing with Juventus.
- n his third season, his appearances were limited by injuries, although he still helped Juventus to defend the Serie A title, also winning the 2002 Supercoppa Italiana and scoring four goals in ten appearances as Juventus reached the 2003 UEFA Champions League Final.
- In the final, he was one of three Juventus players to have their penalty saved by Milan keeper Dida, as Juventus lost 3-2 on penalty kicks after a 0-0 draw.
- He also helped the team to win a second consecutive Supercoppa Italiana title, scoring a goal during the match, also reaching another Coppa Italia final, although their European and domestic league campaigns would be less successful, despite his 16 goals in Serie A that season, as the club finished the league in third place in his 2003-2004 season.
- In 2004, Brazilian legend Pele included him in the FIFA 100, his list of the 125 greatest living footballers.
- Juventus announced on 25 June 2007 that he had renewed his contract until 2011.
- He sustained a groin injury that kept him out for most of the season 2008-2009.
- He finally made his return on 4 February 2009 against Napoli in the Coppa Italia and had a goal controversially disallowed.
- He scored 138 goals in 245 apps.
- He completed his move to newly-promoted La Liga team Hercules CF on 28th August 2010 on a two-year deal.
- He made his debut on 11 September in a 2-0 surprise victory against defending champions Barcelona.
- He made 31 league appearances and scored 12 goals, making him the club's top goalscorer for the season.
- He then completed his move to UAE Pro-League side Baniyas SC on a one-year deal on 30th August 2011 where his contract was mutually terminated on 21st November 2011 due to an injury which had kept him sidelined for most of the season.
- He moved to River Plate in Argentina on a three-year contract on 19th December 2011 and scored in his first appearance for River Plate in a friendly match against Racing Club de Avellaneda on 19th January 2012.
- He made his official debut on 13 February 2012 and played his first match at Estadio Monumental the following week and scored his first official goal for River Plate after coming on as a substitute.
- He finished his first season at River Plate with 13 goals in 18 matches, finishing sixth behind the team's top goalscorer, Fernando Cavenaghi.
- He scored his first goal in the Primera Division Argentina against Newell's Old Boys in a 3-3 draw on 9th September 2012.
- He joined Newell's Old Boys on a one-year deal on 22nd July 2013 and made his debut on 18 August coming on as a substitute for Victor Aquino in the 73rd minute, his side drew 0-0 with Belgrano de Cordoba.
- He signed for Indian Super League franchise Pune City on 30th July 2014.
- He played for FC Pune City. He scored his first goal against FC Goa.
- His second and last goal was against the Kerala Blasters FC.
- He also played for France national team.
- He makes 34 goals in 71 apps by playing with France.
- On 20th January 2015, it was announced that he had retired as a player and was set to join the Juventus management team. It was confirmed by Trezeguet's agent.
Who is David Trezeguet's Wife?
David Trezeguet was a married person and he was married to Beatrice Villalva Trezeguet in the year 2000. As of now, the duo is not living together as they are separated. The reasons behind their separation is still a suspense for his fans. In the year 2012, the duo divorced. The duo was blessed with two sons named Aaron (2000) and Noraan (2008). Currently, he is living a single life happily without any disturbances.
What is the Net Worth of David Trezeguet as of 2020?
The net worth of this former footballer will be surely in millions. As of now, his net worth is Euro 29 Million. He is earning a handsome salary as well but the exact details about his salary are under review. There is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work.
How tall is David Trezeguet?
David Trezeguet has got an athletic body build with a tall height of 1.9 m. His balanced weight consists of 80 Kg. Whereas his other body measurements such as biceps size, chest size and more will be added soon once we get information about it. Overall, he has got a healthy body at present.
Trivias About David Trezeguet You Need To Know.
- He began his career in Argentina with Club Atletico Platense at the age of eight.
- He scored 34 goals in 71 appearances for the France national team between 1998 and 2008.
- He is part of the FIFA 100 list of 125 Greatest living players.
- In 2015, he was named one of the Golden Foot Award Legends.