Davide Calabria - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Girlfriend, Family, Parents, Nationality, Age, Height, Siblings, Birthday, Transfer, Wiki, Awards, Stats
Davide Calabria is an Italian professional football player who plays for Milan and the Italy national team as a full-back, mainly on the right side of the pitch. He started playing football from the youth team of AC Milan in 2006 in different age groups up until Primavera. On 25 January 2015, he received his first-ever call-up to the senior team and made his Serie A debut on 30 May 2015. On 15 July 2015 Calabria was officially promoted to the first team.
On the international level, he has represented the Italian team at various age levels. On 13 October 2015, he made his debut for Italy U21. In June 2017, he was included in the Italy U21 squad for the 2017 UEFA European U21 Championship. In November 2020, he was called up to the Italy senior squad and made his senior debut on 11 November 2020.
What is Calabria Famous For?
- His strong overlapping offensive runs, crossing ability, and solid technique.
- He is a quick and modern full-back who likes to get forward and support his team's attacking moves.
Where is Calabria From?
Davide Calabria was born on 6 December 1996. His birthplace is Brescia, Italy. He holds Italian nationality. He belongs to the white ethnicity. His horoscope sign is Sagittarius.
Calabria Football Career Timeline
- He started playing football from the youth team of AC Milan in 2006 in different age groups up until Primavera.
- On 25 January 2015, he received his first-ever call-up to the senior team against S.S. Lazio where he remained an unused substitute.
- On 30 May 2015, he made his Serie A debut in an away win against Atalanta, replacing Mattia De Sciglio at the 84th minute.
- On 15 July 2015 Calabria was officially promoted to the first team.
- On 22 September 2015, he made his first start in a win over Palermo, playing 49 minutes, and was highly praised for his performance.
- In the 2017-18 season, due to the signing of Andrea Conti and viewing the player as the most likely starter on the right side of the team's defensive line, Calabria had been persuaded yet refused to join one of the lower-ranking Serie A teams on loan to increase his playing time.
- In September 2017, Conti injured his anterior cruciate ligament for the first time, and in March 2018 suffered a recurrence of the injury, effectively ending his season.
- The club ruled out the possibility of any further emergency signings, thus trusting him as a long-term replacement for Conti in the right full-back position.
- On 25 February 2018, he completed the season with 30 appearances in all competitions and scored his debut goal in senior professional football in the Serie A 2-0 away win against Roma.
Calabria International Career
- He has represented the Italian team at various age levels.
- On 13 October 2015, he made his debut for Italy U21 in a qualifying match against the Republic of Ireland.
- In June 2017, he was included in the Italy U21 squad for the 2017 UEFA European U21 Championship by manager Luigi Di Biagio where Italy was eliminated in the semi-finals following a 3-1 defeat to Spain on 27 June.
- In November 2020, he was called up to the Italy senior squad by manager Roberto Mancini.
- On 11 November 2020, he made his senior debut for Italy, appearing as a substitute in a 4-0 friendly win against Estonia in Florence.
Talking about his personal life, he is an unmarried man. He is currently single. He is focusing on his professional career. He maintains a private life. He might be dating a beautiful girl at present or might be single. Any updates in his love life will be updated here.
Calabria stands at a height of 1.77m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 77kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is hazel and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Calabria Salary and Net Worth
Calabria earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. His net worth and salary are not revealed yet. Any updates on his net worth and salary will be updated here.
Trivias About Davide Calabria You Need To Know.
- He was a former midfielder in his youth team.
- His strong overlapping offensive runs, crossing ability, and solid technique caused problems for Juventus in the 2016 Coppa Italia Final although it was he who did not chase Alvaro Morata down his flank to prevent the creation of a scoring opportunity.
- He wears shirt number 2 for AC Milan.