Last updated on May 17th, 2022 at 12:53 pm
Facts About Deborah James
|Celebrated Name||Deborah James|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Deborah James|
|Profession||Blogger , Teacher , Presenter|
|Place Of Birth||London, UK|
|Education||University of Exeter|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Economics|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Blogging Career|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook|
The disease always gives sorrow ness and gives a negative impact on our daily life. It snatches our happiness, money, peace, and many more. That is the truth!!! Today, we are discussing a person who does fantastic work while facing such a disease bowel cancer which makes her quite popular and she became a blogger. Her name is Deborah James. She is currently in limelight on social media platforms because of her podcasts and the way of sharing her story. It's listening unbelievable after ten operations and 24 rounds of chemotherapy for bowel cancer, she is still alive and still undergoing treatment. "That's called a Miracle". Besides this, she is also an author and published several books to date which are listed below. To know more about her and her lifestyle, you should read the below article.
What is Famous For?
- An English author, podcaster, and host.
- Being a founder of the award-winning blog, bowel babe.
- Presenting the chart-topping podcasts You, Me & the Big C for BBC’s Radio 5 Live.
Where is Deborah James from?
Deborah James was born in 1981 to her parents. Currently, she is aged 40 years old and her birth date is October 01. Her birthplace is London, England, UK while her ancestors came from Vancouver, Canada. She holds British nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign details are yet to be disclosed and she follows Christianity.
Similarly, she is the daughter of Heather James and Alistair James. However, her sibling's details are yet to be disclosed. Further, she went to study local high school and later graduated from the University of Exeter with a degree in Economics in 2004.
How did Deborah James become a blogger?
- Upon her graduation, she joined the education sector. She worked in education for 15 years as a deputy headteacher.
- She led national research into growth mindsets in schools during her teaching career.
- Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with stage 4, incurable bowel cancer at the age of 35.
- Later, she campaigned with national UK cancer charities after surviving ten operations and 24 rounds of chemotherapy and still undergoing treatment.
- During her treatment, she did a fantastic job by creating a blog named bowel babe where she updates her status and gives awareness about cancer.
- Later, the blog instant pickup, and she became popular. Also, the blog became an award-winning, weekly column in the Sun online, Things Cancer Made Me Say.
- She also presents the chart-topping podcasts You, Me & the Big C for BBC’s Radio 5 Live and The Good Stuff which she hosts with her children.
- Since March 2018, she started to share her story of the highs and lows of living with cancer on the You, Me, and the Big C podcast alongside fellow hosts Lauren Mahon and Steve Blan.
- The taming: a teacher speaks (1968)
- Preverbs and the Function of Clauses in Moose Cree (1991)
- Golden fury (1992)
- Beloved Warrior (1993)
- Tender Outlaw (1994)
- Warrior's Touch (1994)
- Amazing Grace (1995)
- Songs of the women migrants (1999)
- Land for the Landless: Conflicting Images of Rural and Urban in South Africa's Land Reform Programme (2000)
- Gaining Ground? Rights and Property in South African Land Reform (2006)
- Vignettes of Living (2007)
- An Audit of a Murder (2013)
- Money from Nothing: Indebtedness and Aspiration in South Africa (2014)
- F*** You Cancer: How to Face the Big C, Live Your Life and Still be yourself (2018)
- How to Live When You Could Be Dead (2021)
Who is Deborah James married to?
Deborah James is happily married to a banker named Sebastien Bowen. The information regarding her early dating and affairs history is yet to be disclosed. Together, the couple blessed two children. They are Hugo and Eloise. Currently, the couple lives elegant life with their children although she has bowel cancer.
In December 2016, she was first diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer. Since then, she has undergone various treatments including experimental drugs. During her treatment, she always shared positive news with fans regarding her cancer battle after undergoing a round of chemotherapy. “Despite the snippets of smiles and glam dresses I choose to share here (because they are the moments in my day that make me smile), behind closed doors this has been the hardest 3 months since my diagnosis physically (and mentally)."
In January 2020, doctors declared her cancer-free but would require surgery if the disease had returned. Unfortunately, she had an operation on her 17th tumor in November 2020.
Later in October 2021, she was taken to the A&E by her husband, after suffering a “septic infection” amid her battle with stage 4 bowel cancer. Although she has battled bowel cancer for a long time, she shares positive thoughts and awareness with her fans through social media platforms. “This time all my bowel issues have come to a head and I’m currently dealing with a condition called infectious colitis. Essentially I have a bacterial gut infection that is causing colitis – (bowel inflammation) and is also in my bloodstream.”
What is the net worth of Deborah James?
Deborah James has begun to write stories for a long time. She also hosts on BBC. Thus, he probably earned the sum of a decent amount of money and fame throughout her career. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is $1 million. However, her salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
What is the height of Deborah James?
Deborah James has a slender body with a height of 5 feet 7 inches and she weighs around 55 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of beautiful black eyes and her hair color is brown. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know. Overall, she has good body features.
Trivias About Deborah James You Need To Know.
- She has a bowel cancer.
- After ten operations and 24 rounds of chemotherapy for bowel cancer, she is still alive.
- The Cancer changes her life and she became a popular blogger.
- Her family were supportive.
- She worked as a headteacher for 15 years.
- She worked as a headteacher for 15 years.