Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:16 am
Facts About Declan Bennett
|Celebrated Name||Declan Bennett|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Declan Bennett|
|Place Of Birth||Coventry, England|
|Source of Wealth||Singing and acting career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Instagram|
Declan Bennett is a talented English singer-songwriter and actor who is well recognized for being a former member of the band Point Break. He has also released solo albums, including "record:BREAKUP". As an actor, he has appeared in numerous stage productions, including in the title role in "Jesus Christ Superstar". He performed with the National Youth Music Theatre and sang under the moniker Sumladfromcov from 2001-2006. Daclan also branched out into screen acting by appearing as a cast member on the series "EastEnders" in March 2014. He has performed lead roles in shows in London's West End, including the lead role, Guy, in the UK premiere of Tony-winning Broadway musical "Once" at the Phoenix Theatre in London.
- Being an English singer-songwriter and actor.
- For being a former member of the band Point Break.
What is Declan Bennett Nationality?
Declan Bennett opened his eyes for the very first time on 20th March 1981 in Coventry, England. He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity as his parents are both Irish. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion. Declan's present age is 40 which he celebrated recently in 2021. Thus, his race is white and his star sign is Pisces. Declan's family's and educational details have not been disclosed yet.
What does Declan Bennett do for a living?
- Declan Bennett jumps off his career performing with the Belgrade Youth Theatre and the Coventry Youth Operetta Group (YOG) Coventry, including appearances in Willy Russell's "Our Day Out" in September 1996, and in "Boy Band". He also performed with the National Youth Music Theatre, in "The Kissing-Dance" 1999.
- He was one of nine teenagers chosen to sing live on the ITV morning TV show "This Morning" in May 1999 and following his appearance, he was contacted in the studio by another band, Point Break. The band released five singles, four of which made the UK top 20, and an album, which was number one in three countries in Southeast Asia. However, Bennett left the band in December 2000.
- Later he was given the part of Guru Dazzle in Boy George's West End show "Taboo" in January 2002 whereas he also released his first solo album "The Painters Ball" in January 2005.
- Then he took over the role of Roger Davis in the American national tour of Broadway rock opera "Rent" in September 2006.
- He also released a five-track iTunes-only "EP 10 Nelson Road" in March 2007 as well as he launched his second full-length album, entitled "An Innocent Evening Of Drinking" on 14th April 2008.
- He released the album "record:BREAKUP" on 25th April 2011 in New York whereas his album, a live and acoustic version of "record:BREAKUP" was released on Monday 19th August 2013.
- He opened the West End production of "Once" in 2013 and it was announced that he will be playing the lead role in Jesus Christ Superstar at the Open Air Theatre Regents Park on 7th March 2016.
- It was announced on 22nd January 2014 that Declan would join the cast of "EastEnders" as the long-lost grandson of long-serving character Dot Branning. He first appeared on 10th March 2014.
- It was revealed in 2015 that "EastEnders" bosses have written Bennett out the role of Charlie Cotton.
- Later on 5th April 2017, it was confirmed that he would return to "EastEnders" after months of speculation as his return aired on 5th May 2017.
What is Declan Bennett Sexual Orientation?
Declan Bennett is an unmarried guy. There is not much about his personal relation and girlfriend as he always maintains a distance in his personal life and media. So as of now, we can surely assume that Declan is currently single and he has not been previously engaged. Talking about his sexual orientation, he is openly gay. He is constantly posting on his socials his love and support for gay pride.
How much is Declan Bennett Net Worth?
Declan Bennett has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary too which is also in thousands of dollars per year. In his short professional time also, he has established himself an identity already. Declan has not done any endorsement work yet. In addition, his major source of income is from his singing and acting career.
What is the Height of Declan Bennett?
Declan Bennett stands at an ideal height with a balanced body weight. He definitely has emerged as another teen sensation in the scene. He has short brown hair and blue eyes color. Furthermore, his body build type is average.
Trivias About Declan Bennett You Need To Know.
- Declan performed with the National Youth Music Theatre and sang under the moniker Sumladfromcov from 2001-2006.
- He branched out into screen acting by appearing as a cast member on the series EastEnders in March 2014.
- His album record:BREAKUP was a concept album describing the demise of his real-life relationship.
- He played the role of Guru Dazzle in the West End play Taboo, which was about the life of Culture Club frontman Boy George.
- He is openly gay.