Dianna Williams - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Parents, Facts, Son
Dianna Williams is an American Entrepreneur, Television personality, and Dance Choreographer who is best known for her dance reality TV series "Bring It!". The show focused on the competition between her dancing dolls and other dance groups. The show got aired on Lifetime Channel from 2014 to 2018. She is also famous as Miss D. She founded her dance studio "Dollhouse Dance Factory" in 2010 in Jackson, Mississippi where she trains her dance team, Dancing Dolls. She also won the Best Doll Studio Award for her Dollhouse Studio.
Besides, she is also active in the social media platform with around 1.4 million followers on her verified Instagram account: @mrs_d2u and has around 116k followers on her verified Twitter account: @I_AM_DIANNA
What is Dianna Williams famous for?
- Famous as an American Entrepreneur, Television personality, and Dance Choreographer
- Known for her dance reality TV series "Bring It!"
Where was Dianna Williams born?
Dianna Williams was born on December 1, 1978, in Jackson, Mississippi, United States. Her birth name is Dianna Maines. She holds an American nationality. Her ethnicity is African-American while Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
She was born as twins to Wayne Maines(father) and Kelly Maines(mother) along with her twin brother, Zurich Maines. She has three sisters; Asher, Monique Carr, and Terra Angel. She was raised in her hometown, Jackson along with her siblings. Her parents made her join a dance school, Angie Luke School of Dance at the age of 4. While in the classes, she learned different forms of dance like "Ballet", "Jazz", "Modern", "Ballet Point", and "Belly Dance". Dianna went on to participate and win different dance competitions.
She did her schooling at Raymond High School. Later, she attended Jackson State University and got graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice in May 2005. She also was a member of the "Eye of the Tiger Drill Team" and "Captain of the California State Dominguez Hills University Cheerleading Squad during 1989-1998. She also worked as a Recreation Aide and the Dance Instructor for its various programs on the north side.
Dianna Williams Career
- Dianna Williams started her career as a dance choreographer in 2001 by opening Dancing Dolls Dance Studio at the Pied Piper Playhouse in Jackson, Mississippi.
- She then launched the Grove Park Dancerettes in 2002.
- She also worked as a choreographer for the Callaway High School Chargettes from 2006-to 2008.
- From 2004-to 2009, she was the Costume Designer for the Jackson State University Twirlers.
- She was a member of the JSU Modeling Squad.
- Dianna got her career breakthrough after establishing her dance studio "Dancing Dolls Factory" on August 23, 2010, in Jackson, Mississippi. Dancing Dolls Factory produced a dance team, Dancing Dolls team under Miss D(Dianna) herself. The team is achieving great success and has already won 15 Grand Champion titles and more than 100 trophies. Their slogan is "Dancing Dolls for Life".
- With the huge success of Dancing Dolls Factory, she has launched its branches in Atlanta, Georgia, and Birmingham, Alabama.
- She rose to prominence in 2014 after she began starring in the American dance reality television series "Bring It!" with her dancing dolls team. The show featured the Dancing Dolls competing against various other dance troupes like Divas of Olive Branch, the Prancing Tigerettes, and the Purple Diamonds, and strive to prove their supremacy over other troupes. 1st season of the show got premiered on July 23, 2014.
- The show became a great success and was renewed into 4 more seasons. The 5th season got premiered on March 2, 2018.
- In an interview, Dianna denied the fact that show had been canceled since some girls graduated off the team and Coach D has moved to Atlanta to open up a third Dollhouse.
- Besides being a choreographer, she released an autobiography titled "Standing in the Shade" in 2019.
- She also owns a beauty line called "The Buck Box".
- Dianna is also one of the cast members in the TV series "Million Dollar Hustle" which chronicles the women leaders and entrepreneurs who compete to win challenges and bring in the dollars, and keep their place within the author, entrepreneur, and self-made millionaire, Stormy Wellington's inner circle. Stormy inspires the women and helps them to hustle and break the generational curse. The 1st season of the show premiered on 17 March 2022.
Is Dianna Williams still married?
Dianna Williams is a married woman. She is currently married to her only husband, Robert Williams. Robert is an American Entrepreneur who owns the AAU basketball team. The couple tied the knot in 2009. The couple is blessed with a son named, Cobe Jalen Williams, whom Dianna gave birth to, and a daughter named, Aja Williams, from the first marriage of Robert. She along with her family currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Besides, she is a dog lover and owns a Yorkie named "Coco".
How much is Dianna Williams worth?
Dianna Williams has earned a good amount of money from her profession as an Entrepreneur, Television personality, and Dance Choreographer. Having started her career as a dancer, Dianna has come a long way becoming one of the most famous choreographers in the United States, being the founder of "Dancing Dolls Factory". She also owns a beauty line "The Buck Box". Including all of her earnings, Dianna has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2022.
How tall is Dianna Williams?
Dianna Williams is a beautiful woman with a well-maintained hourglass body physique in her mid-40s. Her strong personality matches her body physique with her dark-toned skin that shines the most with her captivating smile. She has black hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 3inches(1.60m) and has a bodyweight of 75kg. Her body measurement is 36-28-35 inches. Her shoe size is 6(US).
Trivias About Dianna Williams You Need To Know.
- Dianna Williams is a dog lover and owns a Yorkie named "Coco"
- Her dancing dolls slogan is "Dancing Dolls for Life" or DDL4
- She also owns a beauty line called "The Buck Box".
- After getting graduated, she worked in Juvenile Justice System.