Diego Luna - Bio, Net Worth, Movies, Age, Facts, Wiki, Game of Thrones, Height, Affair, Nationality, Rouge One, Narcos Mexico, Cast, Wife, Career
A Mexican actor, director, and producer who has appeared in many films such as Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Milk, Rudo y Cursi and more is famed as Diego Luna. He is a very talented actor. He is additionally well known for his kid part in the telenovela. He is one of the founders and owners of Canana Films.
- For depicting a part in the film Y Tu Mama Tambien.
- Being cast in the lead role in 2004 romantic movie, Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.
- Playing the role of Captain Cassian Andor in the Star Wars franchise film Rogue One (2016).
Gossips and Rumors
Diego Luna ships Narcos off to Mexico. In season three, we said goodbye to Pablo Escobar; this season, we’re leaving Colombia altogether and saying hello to Mexico, a new cartel, and Diego Luna (Rogue One, Y Tu Mama Tambien). Rather than continue old storylines, the new season will launch a companion series following the birth of the country’s drug war. For Diego Luna, playing drug kingpin Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo in the new season of Narcos: Mexico is extremely personal. The new season of the Netflix series, which premieres today, shifts locales to chart the mid-1980s rise and eventual unraveling of the mastermind behind Mexico’s first multimillion-dollar cocaine cartel after DEA agent Enrique “Kiki” Camarena (Michael Pena) was kidnapped and killed.
Early Life of Diego
Diego Luna was born on 29th December 1979 with the birth name of Diego Luna Alexander. As of 2018, his age is 38. He was born in Toluca, Mexico. His nationality is Mexican. He was born to Alejandro Luna and Fiona Alexander, his parents. His mother was a British costume designer, who worked in the film industry and made sure that it was a life in which he would be immersed; Fiona was of Scottish and English descent. Unfortunately, she died in a car accident when Luna was two years old. His father is an acclaimed theatre, film, and opera set designer, who reinforced the importance of theatre and the arts in his life. He was raised in Mexico City. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. His ethnicity is White.
Currently, he is residing in Mexico City, Mexico.
There is no any information regarding his educational qualification.
Body Features of Diego
Diego has got a very attractive and hot body figure. He has a tall height of 5 ft 10 in. He has a balanced weight of 75 Kg. His other body measurement will be updated soon. With his glowing smile and charming face, he attracts a lot of people towards him. He has a very polite behavior and he is a very gentleman. His hair color is Dark Brown and eye color is also Dark Brown.
Career of Diego
- Diego started his career by starring in many telenovelas.
- After starring in many telenovelas, he and Gael Garcia Bernal own Canana Films, which jointly produce a number of television documentaries about the unsolved murders of three hundred women in the border city of Ciudad Juarez, along with Golden Phoenix Productions (owned by Tom Golden).
- He directed his first English-language biopic film Cesar Chavez in the year 2012.
- The movie is about the eponymous labor and founder of the United Farm Workers.
- He joined the cast for Ana Lily Amirpour's film The Bad Batch in 20th March 2015.
- Later, he also became a member of the jury for the Un Certain Regard section of the Cannes Film Festival.
- In the film, Rogue One, he played Cassian Andor, the ally of Jyn Erso (Felicity Jones).
- He is set to reprise his role as Andor in a live-action Disney+ show, set to begin production in 2019.
- He along with Garcia Bernal co-founded Ambulante A.C., an organization and film festival working to bring documentary films to some recommended places.
- The organization was awarded the prestigious Washington Office on Latin America Human Rights Award in 2011.
Net Worth of Diego
The net worth of this famous actor, producer, and director is surely in millions. He has a net worth of $4 Million as of 2018. He is making a good amount of money from his career work and he is satisfied with his net worth. His exact salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon but there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his work. Elysium is his most astounding netting motion picture with $286.1 million took after by The Terminal which gathered $219.4 million.
Affairs of Diego
Diego is a married man. After his divorce with Camila Sodi, he started dating the beautiful lady Suki Waterhouse since the year 2015. The couple is living a happy life together and there is no any sign of separation between them. In June 2017, they were seen at LAX walking together.
Previously, he married with his longtime girlfriend, Camila Sodi. The couple wedded on 5th February 2008. However, the couple married life didn’t last for long and both the husband and wife did a divorce in March 2013. The couple is blessed with two children named Jeronimo (born 12 August 2008) and Fiona (born 1 July 2010) named after Luna's mother.
Trivias About Diego Luna You Need To Know.
- In early 2010, he became a part of the board of directors of the Washington Office on Latin America (WOLA).
- At the 2016 Cannes Films Festival, he was selected to the jury for the “Un Certain Regard” section of the film festival.
- Along with Gael Bernal (childhood friend and actor), he has established a nonprofit organization, Ambulante A.C. to promote the production of documentaries and hosting festivals in the US and Mexico.