Facts About Dieter Brummer
|Celebrated Name||Dieter Brummer|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Dieter Kirk Brummer|
|Place Of Birth||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Girlfriend||Melissa George, Kirsty Wright (Ex)|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||180 cm or 5 ft 11 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Cause Of Death||Suicide|
|Death Date||24th July 2021|
Dieter Brummer was an Australian actor who was famous for his roles in television soap operas playing Shane Parrish in "Home and Away" from 1992 to 1996 and as Troy Miller in "Neighbours" from 2011 to 2012. He received back-to-back Logie Awards for his portrayal of Shane Parrish. He joined the cast of Home and Away in 1991 when he was fifteen years old. He participated in the 2005 season of the reality show Celebrity Circus. Additionally, he starred in the crime drama "Underbelly: The Golden Mile". Brummer, alongside Melissa George, who portrayed his partner and later screen wife Angel Parrish, was promoted as a soap super couple in the early 90s. In 2014 he joined the cast of "Winners & Losers" for 5 episodes as Jason Ross.
Dieter Brummer, "Home and Away" star, found dead at 45
On 24th July 2021, he was found dead at his home in Glenhaven, Sydney, of an apparent suicide. He dies at 45. The death of the actor is confirmed by his family friend named Steve Comey who posted the news on his official Facebook handle sharing the news of his death. In the Facebook post, he stated that, On the place of his parents, we posted this today with a sad heart that we lost our elegant, skilled, playful, complex, and loved Dieter on the morning of Saturday, and with his demise, he left a big space in our heart and leaves the world with leaving with many of the memories and precious moments. According to the police statement, the death of the actor is not staying employed as suspect and they also stated a statement in which they said that around 1.30 PM on 24th July 2021 The Hills Police Area officers received a report from the good at hometown on Glenhaven Road, Glenhaven.
- Being an Australian actor.
- For his role in "Home and Away" as Shane Parrish.
What is Dieter Brummer Ethnicity?
Dieter Brummer's date of birth was May 5, 1976. He was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. His birth name or real name was Dieter Kirk Brummer. He was Australian by nationality and his ethnicity was Australian-German. His race was White. He lastly celebrated his 45th birthday as of 2021. His Zodiac sign was Taurus and his religion was Christian. More information about his childhood, parents, siblings and education is unknown at a moment.
How was the Career of Dieter Brummer?
- Dieter Brummer started his acting career as Shane Parrish in the television soap opera "Home and Away" for which he was nominated for the Gold Logie and Silver Logie Awards for "Most Popular Actor" in 1994.
- Additionally, he was voted as "The Prince of Soap" by Dolly magazine's readers in the years 1993, 1994, and 1995.
- After that, he appeared in the hospital drama "Medivac", the pay-TV series Shark Bay.
- In 1996, he had a guest role in "The Man from Snowy River".
- Moreover, he appeared in the 1999 film Tom's Funeral and in The Finder (2001) and also had a recurring role in the short-lived soap opera Crash Palace (2001) on FOX8 (Sky One in the UK).
- He also took part in the reality television series "Celebrity Circus" in 2005.
- As per his mother, in an April 2007 interview with the Sydney-based radio station 2Day FM, he was working as a window-cleaner between acting roles.
- He joined the cast of Underbelly, during the second series in Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities in the minor role of Trevor Haken in 2009.
- He joined the cast of Neighbours for seven weeks as Troy Miller in the year 2011.
- On 2nd March 2012, it was announced that he had reprised his role as Troy for another guest stint.
- In the year 2014, he joined the cast of "Winners & Losers" for 5 episodes as Jason Ross.
Awards and achievements
- Won Logie Awards Twice in 1995 and 1996 for his work in "Home and Away" under the category of Silver Logie for Most Popular Actor
Who was Dieter Brummer Girlfriend?
Dieter Brummer was not married at the time of his death. He admitted he had a strained relationship with former on-screen girlfriend Melissa George. Dieter starred alongside Melissa on Home and Away and although their on-screen chemistry as a couple was palpable, they were not on good terms when cameras were switched off. "We may have been love interests on the show but the chemistry was far from real," Dieter told in 2012. Though not much is known about why the relationship turned so sour, Dieter did tell Woman's Day that Melissa's behavior may be to blame. However, she made no mention of her own behavior and simply blamed the pressure of fame for their ongoing row. His sexual orientation was straight and he was not gay.
Previously, he was in a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kirsty Wright.
What is Dieter Brummer Net Worth?
Dieter Brummer was a famous actor who had acted in a number of movies and TV shows. The net worth of Dieter Brummer was estimated to have $4 Million as of July 2021. His main source of wealth was from the entertainment industry. Whereas his exact salary is unknown at the moment as he has not mentioned it.
How tall was Dieter Brummer?
Dieter Brummer was a handsome actor. He stood at the height of 180 cm or 5 ft 11 in. He had got a balanced body weight as well but the exact details about it and his other body measurements such as chest size, bicep size, and waist size are still to get disclosed yet. His body type was average. His eye color was light brown and his hair color was black.
Trivias About Dieter Brummer You Need To Know.
- Dieter Brummer rose to fame after he appeared as Shane Parrish in "Home and Away" from 1992 to 1996.
- He joined the cast of Home and Away in 1991, when he was fifteen years old.
- He participated in the 2005 season of the reality show Celebrity Circus.
- He starred in crime drama "Underbelly: The Golden Mile".
- In 2014 he joined the cast of "Winners & Losers" for 5 episodes as Jason Ross.
- His ethnicity was Australian-German.