Facts About Diogo Jota
|Celebrated Name||Diogo Jota|
|Age||26 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Diogo Jota|
|Birth Name||Diogo José Teixeira da Silva|
|Place Of Birth||Porto, Portugal|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||€3.3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Sports Industry|
|Jersey Number||20 (Liverpool)|
|Current Club Country||England|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Diogo José Teixeira da Silva known as Diogo Jota is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Wolverhampton Wanderers.
He began playing with Paços de Ferreira, signing with Atlético Madrid after two seasons in the Primeira Liga and being consecutively loaned to Porto and Wolverhampton Wanderers. He moved to the latter club in 2018, on a permanent deal. He played for Portugal at under-19, under-21, and under-23 levels. To know more about him, please read until the end.
What is Diogo Jota Famous For?
- A Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Wolverhampton Wanderers and the Portugal national team.
Where was Diogo Jota Born?
Going back to his early life, Diogo was born in Porto, Portugal in the year 1996. Currently, he aged 23 years old. He is Portuguese by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Similarly, he was born to her parents; Joaquim Silva and Isabel Silva. Also, he has a brother named Andre Silva. Further, his academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
Diogo Jota's Career Timeline
- Moving towards his career, Jota joined F.C. Paços de Ferreira’s youth setup in 2013, from Gondomar SC. At the start of the 2014-15 season, he was promoted to the main squad and made his senior debut on 19th October 2014 by starting in a 4-0 home win against Atlético S.C. for the Taça de Portugal.
- In a 2-2 home draw against Vitória de Guimarães, She first appeared in the Primeira Liga on 20th February 2015, coming on as a late substitute for Diogo Rosado. She scored his first goal in the competition on 17th May, netting a brace in a 3-2 home success over Académica de Coimbra and becoming the youngest player to score for the club in the top tier in the process.
- He signed a new five-year deal with Paços on 30th May 2015, keeping him tied up until 2020. In the first game of the campaign, a 1-0 win over Académica at the Estádio da Mata Real on 17th August, He was sent off at the end for pushing Hugo Seco; Ricardo Nascimento was also sent off for retaliating on his teammate’s behalf.
- He agreed on a five-year contract with Atlético Madrid on 14th March 2016, effective as of 1st July. On 26th August, however, He returned to his country and joined FC Porto on a one-year loan. On 1st October he scored a first-half hat-trick in a 4-0 away victory against C.D. Nacional.
- He moved to English Championship club Wolverhampton Wanderers on 25th July 2017, on a season-long loan. He scored his first goal on 15th August, in a 3-2 away win over Hull City.
- It was announced on 30th January 2018, that a permanent deal with him had been agreed, being made effective on 1st July. He scored a career-best 17 goals in his first year, ranking fifth in the individual charts in a Premier League promotion as champions; due to English Football League regulations, he wore his legal surname on his jersey in the Championship but was able to change it to “Diogo J” after the feat.
- He made his debut in the English top division, playing the full 90 minutes in a 2-2 home draw against Everton. He scored his first goal in the competition on 5 December, helping the hosts come from behind to beat Chelsea 2-1. His second came four days later, in a win at Newcastle United by the same scoreline.
- For international, He began playing for Portugal at under-19 level, scoring his first goal on 29th May 2015 in a 6-1 home routing of Turkey for the UEFA European Championship qualifying phase. He won his first cap for the under-21 team on 17 November of the same year at not yet 19, playing 15 minutes in the 3-0 away defeat of Israel in another qualifier.
- He netted a brace for the under-21s in their 3-2 friendly win over Italy held in Estoril on 25th May 2018. He was called up in March 2019, to the senior side for the first time, ahead of the opening UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying matches.
Who is Diogo Jota Dating?
Being a sports personality, Diogo might have many girls who love him but the information regarding his current affairs and past relationships is yet to be disclosed. He is quite a secretive persona and didn't share anything about the media yet. If you know more about him, please share it with us by using the comment below without hesitation. So, we can share others like you through this article.
What is Diogo Jota Net Worth?
Diogo Jota earns a decent amount of money from his profession as a footballer in the field of the sports industry. As per some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be €3.3 million and his salary is somewhere around €275,000 at present. However, his assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Diogo Jota?
Diogo Jota has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 73 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Diogo Jota You Need To Know.
- He is verified on Instagram and has over 160,000 total followers.