Last updated on November 4th, 2020 at 06:00 pm
Facts About Donald Trump Jr.
|Donald Trump Jr.
|45 Years Old
|Donald John Trump Jr.
Donald Trump Jr. is an American businessman and former reality television personality. He is best known as the eldest son of US president, Donald Trump. Trump currently serves as a trustee and executive vice president of the Trump Organization, which is the family's organization. His newly released book titled "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us" has been a battleground for reviewers which was released on November 5, 2019.
What is Donald Trump Jr. Famous for?
- Famous as the eldest son of US president, Donald Trump.
Where is Donald Trump Jr. From?
Donald Trump Jr. was born on December 31, 1977, in New York City, New York, United States. His birth name is Donald John Trump Jr. His nationality is American. Trump belongs to White ethnicity while Capricon is his zodiac sign.
Trump was born in a well-to-do family with business family background. Trump Jr. is the eldest son of Donald Trump(father) and Ivana Marie Trump(mother). His father, Donald Trump is the 45th and current president of the United States while his mother is a businesswoman and former model. His mother was his father's first wife as they got divorced in 1991 when Trump Jr. was just 13. Trump Jr. has four younger siblings: two sisters, Ivanka, and Tiffany(half-sister) and two brothers, Eric Trump, and Barron(half-brother).
Besides, he is the grandson of Fred Trump, a businessman, and great-grandson of Elizabeth Trump, a businesswoman who founded "Trump Organization". Trump Jr. grew up idolizing his maternal grandfather who taught him fishing, hunting, camping, and the Czech language.
He studied at Buckley School then he attended Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Later, he joined the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School where he graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics.
After his graduation, he moved to Aspen, Colorado, where he worked as a bartender for a year and then he joined the Trump Organization in New York. He supervised several building projects including 40 Wall Street, Trump International Hotel and Tower, and Trump Park Avenue.
Donald Trump Jr. Career Highlights
- Trump Jr. started his professional career after he joined the Trump Organization in 2000.
- In 2010, he became a spokesperson for a public relations firm, " Cambridge Who's Who".
- Trump Jr. also appeared as a guest adviser and judge on his father's reality television show, "The Apprentice".
- In August 2016, Trump Jr. attended a meeting held with an emissary for the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia which provided help to the Trump presidential campaign.
- On January 11, 2017, Trup Jr. and his brother, Eric were announced to oversee a trust including the "Trump Organization's assets".
- In 2017, Trump Jr. campaigned for Montana congressional candidate Greg Gianforte and in the same year, he criticized the mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, after the 2017 Westminster attack.
- Trump Jr. actively campaigned on behalf of Republican candidates during the 2018 midterms election cycle.
- In November 2019, Trump Jr. tweeted the name of the alleged whistleblower who brought to light the Trump-Ukraine scandal.
- In November 2019, Trump Jr. released a book titled "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us" which now has been a battleground for reviewers as this book is critical of political correctness, and argues.
- Currently, he is serving as the trustee and Executive Vice President of the Trump Organization.
Who is Donald Trump Jr. Dating?
Donald Trump Jr. has been in a relationship with quite a few beautiful ladies since 2003. Trump Jr. previously dated his first girlfriend, Vanessa Kay Haydon. Haydon is a beautiful American actress and model. The couple started dating in 2003 and after dating for two years, the couple got married on November 12, 2005, at his father's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.
The couple together have five children: two daughters Kai Madison and Chloe Sophia and three sons Spencer Frederick, Donald Trump III Kai, and Tristan Milos Trump.
Living for almost 14 years together, the couple announced of getting separated as Haydon filed for an uncontested divorce in Manhattan Supreme Court which was later contested. On February 22, 2019, they announced that he settled their divorce in 2018.
Currently, Trump is dating a popular television personality and political analyst, Kimberly Guilfoyle. Guilfoyle also served as a vice chairwoman of pro-Trump Super PAC America First Policies. The couple has been dating since April 2018.
Besides, Trump Jr. is an enthusiastic game hunter. On Earth Day in 2017, Trump Jr. legally hunted prairie dogs in Montana.
What is the Net Worth of Donald Trump Jr.?
Donald Trump Jr. belongs to a family with a huge business background. Trump Jr. has quiet a great earning through his professional career as a businessman. Being the eldest son of Donald Trump, the current US President, Trump Jr. has his net worth in million dollars no doubt.
Along with his presence in his family's largest organization, "Trump Organization", his current estimated net worth is around $200 million. With his fortune worth in million dollars and his father's in billion dollars, Trump Jr. has been able to live a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
How Tall is Donald Trump Jr.?
The 42 years old, popular celebrity kid and businessman, Donald Trump Jr. has a maintained average body physique. Trump Jr. stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch.(1.78m) while his body weighs around 73kg(160 lbs). He has a fair complexion with black hair and brown eyes.