Last updated on August 22nd, 2023 at 05:07 am
Facts About Douglas Emhoff
|Celebrated Name||Douglas Emhoff|
|Age||58 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Douglas Emhoff|
|Wife||Kamala Devi Harris , Kerstin Emhoff (Ex)|
|Place Of Birth||New York, USA|
|Height||6 feet 0 inch|
|Educational Qualification||Juris Doctor|
|University||California State University, the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law.|
|Net Worth||Around $250,000|
|Current City||Santa Barbara , California, USA|
|Famous For||The husband of Kamala Harris (American attorney ,Politician and a member of the Democratic Party)|
|Bicep Size||14.5 Inches|
|Favorite Actor||Matt Damon|
|Favorite Actress||Alexandra Daddario|
|Favorite Color||Red and White|
|Favorite Food||Italian food|
Douglas Emhoff is an American attorney from California. He is an entertainment lawyer. He works now as a litigator and partner at DLA Piper Law Firm. He is famous as the husband of California Senator and 2020 U.S. presidential Democratic nomination candidate Kamala Harris. Harris officially announced her candidacy for President of the United States on 21 January 2019.
What is Douglas Emhoff Famous For?
- Husband of California Senator Kamala Harris.
Where was Douglas Emhoff Born?
Douglas Emhoff was born on 13 October 1964. His birth place is in Brooklyn, New York in the United States. He holds an American nationality. His zodiac sign is Leo. Information about his parents and siblings are currently unavailable.
He attended California State University, where graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and media studies in 1987.
He then attended the University of Southern California's Gould School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate degree.
- He works as a litigator and partner at DLA Piper Law Firm.
- His specialized field is entertainment and intellectual property law.
- He works in both their California and D.C offices.
- He represents large domestic and international corporations.
- He also represents some of today's highest-profile individuals and influencers in complex business, real estate, and intellectual property litigation disputes.
- Previously, he worked as an Associate at the Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
- He also worked as special counsel at Belin Rawlings & Badal. He was also a partner of the Los Angeles-based law firm.
- He also worked as a managing partner at Whitwell Jacob Emhoff LLP in Beverly Hills.
- He joined Venable LLP as its Managing Director in the Wes Coast in August 2006. He took charge of their branches in LA and San Francisco till September 2017.
Who is Douglas Emhoff Married to?
Douglas Emhoff is a married man. He is married to Kamala Harris. A close friend set up the two on a blind date. They got engaged in March 2014. They got married on 22 August 2014 in Santa Barbara, California. Their marriage was officiated by Harris's sister Maya Harris.
He has two children, Cole and Ella, from his previous marriage with Kerstin Emhoff. He has no children with Harris.
What are Douglas Emhoff Body Measurements?
Douglas Emhoff stands at a height of 6 feet 0 inch tall. He has a body weight of 174 lbs. He has an average body build. He has hazel eyes.
What is Douglas Emhoff Net Worth?
Douglas Emhoff earns from his attorney career. He has established himself as one of the successful attorneys in California. His salary is not available. Thus, his net worth is not available at present. It will be updated soon.
Trivias About Douglas Emhoff You Need To Know.
- He is a good friend with Chasten Buttigieg, husband of candidate Pete Buttigieg.
- He is seven days older than his wife, Harris.
- He loves playing golf and fantasy football.
- His favorite past-time is cooking.
- His two children call Harris, S-Mamala.
- He met Harris on a blind date.
- He is active on Twitter.
- Emhoff and Harris have donated to numerous charities.