Last updated on August 17th, 2023 at 06:11 am
Facts About Duff Goldman
|Celebrated Name||Duff Goldman|
|Age||48 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jeffrey Adam Goldman|
|Profession||Food Network Star|
|Place Of Birth||Detroit, Michigan|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Brothers||Willie and Luke|
|High School||McLean High School, Sandwich High School|
|University||University of Maryland|
|Education||Bachelor's degree in History and Philosophy|
|Married Date||21 January 2019|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Height||5 feet 4 in|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Jeffrey Adam Goldman is an American professional pastry chef and television personality, popular by the name Duff Goldman. He is a food network star. He currently works as executive chef at his own company, Charm City Cakes in Baltimore, Maryland. He is also the executive chef of the Charm City Cakes West based in Los Angeles. He has appeared on several television shows related to food and bakery.
Ace of Cakes star, Duff Goldman ties a knot with his longtime girlfriend, Johnna Colbry under a T-Rex at the Museum of Natural History in Los Angeles
The Food Network star, Duff Goldman, 44, is now married to his longtime girlfriend Johnna Colbry, 25. The couple tied a knot to each other exchanging vows at the Museum of Natural History in Los Angeles on 21 January 2019.
According to the reports, 250 people gathered for the ceremony held in the museum's T-rex exhibit room, officiated by the bride's grandfather. It was quite a strange environment as they were surrounded by wild animals.
- He is one of the popular pastry chefs and Aces of Cakes star.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings, Nationality, Place of Birth, Religion, Ethnicity, Horoscope, Education
Duff Goldman was born on 17 December 1974. His birthplace is in Detroit, Michigan in the United States. He holds American nationality. He was born to a Jewish family, Morrie Goldman, a father, and Jackie Winch, a mother. His family then moved to Missouri. He has two brothers, Willie Goldman and Luke Goldman. His parents got divorced in 1984 and Duff started living in both Northern Virginia and in the town of Sandwich on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. He is Jewish and belongs to white ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
He attended McLean High School in McLean, Virginia. He then attended Sandwich High School in Sandwich, where he graduated in 1993. He then attended the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, where he graduated in History and Philosophy. Later, he attended Corcoran College of Art and the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone in Napa Valley, California.
Early Career, Charm City Cakes, Guinness World Records, Ace of Cakes
- He started working in the kitchen at the age of fourteen. He first worked at a bagel store at a mall.
- His turning point in his career came when he got a job to make cornbread and biscuits at one of the finest restaurants in Baltimore, Charleston.
- He then worked under acclaimed chefs in California, including a stagiaire position at the French Laundry,
- He also worked as executive pastry chef of the Vail Cascade Hotel in Colorado and in Todd English's Olives restaurant.
- In 2000, he opened his own business, Charm City Cakes.
- He initially started selling his cakes from his house in Charles Village in Baltimore, Maryland with two assistants.
- As the demands of his cakes increased, he hired more employees. Many of them did not have any culinary experience as pastry chefs but were experienced painters, sculptors, and architects.
- They frequently use blowtorches and power tools such as grinders and drills to help create the underlying supports of cakes.
- He has made some unusual cakes. He has made Elvis in the form of a 3-foot buttercream sculpture, a smoking volcano, an anatomically correct ear, a replica of a CAT scan machine, a three dimensional German Shepherd, a Jeep, and an edible Wrigley Field.
- In March 2008, he wrote his name in the Guinness Book of World Records for baking the world's largest cupcake weighing 61.4 pounds and a foot tall. However, his record was stripped due to the cupcake having been made in two parts as reported in an episode of Ace of Cakes in 2009.
- He has also made cakes for a number of celebrities including President Obama, Tom Clancy, Sir Roger Moore, Katy Perry, Neil Fallon, and many other celebrities.
- He and his brother Willie released the book Ace of Cakes: Inside the World of Charm City Cakes from Harper Collins/William Morrow in October 2009. The book provides an exhaustive look at both the bakery and the show.
- He has appeared in several television shows and reality shows including Cake Masters, Duff Till Dawn, Aces of Cakes, Holiday Baking Championship, Iron Chef America, Kids Baking Championship, Worst Bakers in America, and Dessert Games.
- He lost a cooking competition on Iron Chef America.
- He has won the Food Network Challenge competition.
Personal Life, Marital Status, Affairs, Wife, Children
The Ace of Cakes star is a married man. He got married to Johnna Colbry. He proposed to her on 21 April 2018 and she said yes to his proposal. Nine months later, they got married on 21 January 2019 at the Museum of Natural History in Los Angeles. Their first child, a daughter, was born in January 2021.
He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Eye Color
The American popular pastry chef stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches. He has a body weight of 171 lbs. He has an average body build. He has brown eyes and is bald.
Net Worth, Salary, Source of Income
As of 2019, the net worth of the famous pastry chef and food network star is estimated at around $5 million. He made his fortune after starting his own business, Charm City Cakes in 2000. He has also made cakes for celebrities. He is one of the favorites of the celebrities. He has also made income appearing on tv shows and tv competitions.
Trivias About Duff Goldman You Need To Know.
- His toddler brother could not pronounce Jeffrey and kept saying Duffy.
- His mother caught him in her kitchen wielding a meat cleaver and watching food personality Chef Tell when he was only four years old.
- He played for the Highlanders ice hockey team during his time at the McLean High School.
- He has made some unusual cakes.
- He was a bass guitarist for an instrumental band, "...soihadto..." and is the current bass player in a band, Foigrock.
- His alternate dream job is to perform as bass player with the bank, Clutch.
- He lost his toes in a motorcycle accident in 2012