Last updated on August 22nd, 2023 at 02:57 pm
Facts About Duvan Zapata
|Celebrated Name||Duvan Zapata|
|Age||32 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Duvan Zapata|
|Birth Name||Duván Esteban Zapata|
|Place Of Birth||Cali|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Salary||$1.35 million (Annually)|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
A Colombian footballer, Duvan Zapata currently plays as a striker or forward for National Team of Colombia and Serie A side, Sampdoria on a loan from a professional Italian football club, S.S.C. Napoli. The 26-year-old footballer played for America de Cali, Estudiantes, Napoli, and Udinese. Duván Zapata was the member of the Napoli that won Coppa Italia (2013-014) and Supercoppa Italian in 2014.
Who are the parents of Duvan Zapata?
Back to his early life, Duvan Zapata was born as Duvan Esteban Zapata Banguero in Cali, Colombia. Zapata belongs to black ethnicity and holds a Colombian nationality. He was born to his father, Oliver Zapata, and mother, Elfa Banguera. He also has a sister named Karol Zapata.
The information regarding his education is yet to be revealed. In the case of revealed, we will let you know
When did Duvan Zapata pursue his football career?
- Duvan Zapata began his career as a member of the America de Cali in 2004. Later, he left the club in 2008. On January 1, 2008, Zapata was promoted to a senior team of CD America and success to establish himself as a first choice-striker.
- On February 13, 2011, Zapata scored his first goal and hat-trick in a 3-2 win against Deportivo Pereira. In 2011, he left the club after making 38 appearances scoring 7 goals.
- On July 1, 2011, Zapata was transferred to an Argentine professional sports club, Estudiantes de La Plata with the transfer fee of €90K and scored a goal in his debut match against Belgrano.
- In July 2013, English Premier League side, West Ham United applied for him ahead of a possible transfer from Estudiantes. Before leaving the club, he scored 11 goals in 37 appearances.
- On August 25, 2013, Zapata was signed by a professional Italian football club, SSC Napoli with the transfer fee of €7.47 million and made his debut in a 2-0 win against Genoa.
- Zapata scored his first goal for the club on October 22, 2013, against Marseille, UEFA Champions League. He has so far scored 11 goals in 37 appearances. On July 22, 2015, Zapata was loaned to Udinese on a two-year contract with the option to purchase. He scored 18 goals in 63 games for the club.
- Zapata was sent on loan to Sampdoria on August 31, 2017, with the fee €3.00 million with the obligation to buy. He scored 9 goals in 23 appearances before ending his loan contract.
- Duván Zapata made his international debut in 2011with the Colombian U-20 team with whom he played 15 games scoring 1 goal.
- On March 23, 2017, Zapata earned his first international match against Bolivia under the coach Jose Nestor Pekerman. He has been capped 4 times for his national team since 2017.
- He, alongside Daniel Torres, Yerry Mina, Gustavo Cuéllar, was invited in the last twelve months for the international match.
Is Duvan Zapata married? Who is his wife?
Reflecting his personal life, Zapata got married to his beloved wife, Nana Montaño in Cali. The couple is blessed with a son born on July 12, 2014, and daughter born on September 26, 2012.
Till now, the couple hasn’t revealed when they exchanged their vows. However, they have been together for several years and are living a blissful life.
How much net worth is Duvan Zapata owns?
According to some online sources, Zapata receives around $1.35 million as a yearly salary from his present club. With the million annual income, his net worth might be in the million-dollar range. Besides, he also owns the same mid-range cars. Further, His current market value is estimated at €15.00 million.
How tall is Duvan Zapata?
Observing his body statistics, Duvan stands a height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 194 lbs. He has an athletic body build with black hair. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.