Last updated on August 23rd, 2023 at 11:52 am
Facts About Dylan Dreyer
|Celebrated Name||Dylan Dreyer|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Dylan Marie Dreyer|
|Bra Cup Size||32B|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Best Known For||The Weather Channel|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Place Of Birth||Manalapan, New Jersey|
|Education||Bachelor degree in meteorology|
|Married Date||October 06, 2012|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism Career|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Dylan Dreyer is an American television meteorologist and Reporter. Dylan has been working for NBC News since September 2012. She is a weather correspondent for the show Today and MSNBC. Dylan is the most admired and appreciated female meteorologist. To learn more about the Dylan, read below.
Today' meteorologist Dylan Dreyer reveals pregnancy after miscarriage
There’s sunshine on the horizon for NBC’s Dylan Dreyer.
The “Today” show meteorologist announced Wednesday she’s expecting her second child after revealing earlier this year that she had suffered a miscarriage.
“I’m pregnant,” Dreyer said in the second hour of “Today,” revealing that baby No. 2 is due in January.
Dreyer, 37, who welcomed son Calvin with husband Brian Fichera in 2016, opened up about her miscarriage in April, shortly after fellow “Today” show co-host Jenna Bush Hager announced her third pregnancy, and co-anchor Hoda Kotb revealed she had adopted a second baby girl.
“I’m devastated, and I have to go to work on the ‘Today’ show and be happy and smiling and pretend like nothing’s wrong,” she recalled. “We push down and get through the show, I go to the doctor and they do an ultrasound. The baby’s still in there. It’s fluke bleeding.”
Dreyer has maintained a positive outlook, hoping her story resonates with others.
Who are the parents of Dylan Dreyer?
Traveling to her Early life, Dylan came out from a shell in Manalapan, New Jersey, the U.S. Dreyer was raised by her father, Jim Dreyer along with her siblings, brothers-James, and Mike.
Going back to her educational life, Dylan has graduation from Rutgers University in the year 2003, and She graduated with a Bachelor degree in Meteorology.
When did Dylan Dreyer pursue her career as a TV Journalist?
- During her education career, she began working for Rutgers TV Network. Dylan started her career in the world of television. She started working at WICU in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Dylan has also worked for WJAR in Providence, Rhode Island. Dylan started working at WHDH TV at Boston, Massachusetts since 2007. Due to her good performance, she was hired by NBC the parent channel of WHDH. So she joined NBC news since September 2012.
- On February 9, 2013, she had a car accident. She suffered a mild concussion because of the blow on the head. Dreyer is also the host of the Journey with Dylan Dreyer.
- She has been awarded for her outstanding performances. She was awarded Daytime Emmy Award for excellent command in English and charming personality.
Does Dylan was married?
Talking about personal life, Dylan is married women. In 2012 she got married to her boyfriend and in 2011 they were engaged with each other. Her husband name is Brian Fichera.
The couple is married for a long time and is living a happily married life. Dylan has a son named Calvin with her husband. She has a balanced personal and professional life. She has straight sexual views.
How much net worth is Dylan Dreyer owns?
After years working for giant network NBC, Dylan has been able to amass a net worth estimated at $4 million. Her salary, though never revealed to the public is estimated to be in the tune of $300,000. Her hard work has afforded her the privilege to live in some amazing houses.
How tall is Dylan Dreyer?
Observing her body physics, Dylan has a height of 5 feet 3 inches. She weighs 200 lbs. She has blonde hair and brown eye. Her bra size is 32B. Similarly, her hip size is 37 inches and waist size is 25 inches.
Trivias About Dylan Dreyer You Need To Know.
- When applying for jobs, she would always put Dylan Marie Dreyer on her resume, so they knew that they were hiring a woman.
- Suffered a miscarriage over the winter 2018/2019 and then she was diagnosed with secondary infertility.
- Expecting her second son with husband Brian Fichera this winter.