Facts About Ebanie Bridges
|Celebrated Name||Ebanie Bridges|
|Age||36 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Ebanie Bridges|
|Place Of Birth||New South Wales, Australia|
|University||Western Sydney University|
|Source of Wealth||Boxing career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (155 cm)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Ebanie Bridges is a talented Australian professional boxer who has held the ANBF Australasian female super-bantamweight title since 2020. She has been nicknamed the 'Blonde Bomber' because of her hair color and her coach Arnel "Bomber" Barotillo. She made her in-ring debut on 8th February 2019, against Mahiecka Pareno and won it easily via a Majority decision. Since that day, Bridges has not lost any of her matches till now. Previously, she found competitive bodybuilding under the tutelage of Arina Manta in which she competed for eight years and won numerous regional and state titles. She also has a black belt in Karate. Most recently, she became the ANBF Australasian Super Bantamweight Champion. As an amateur, she competed in the women's bantamweight event at the 2016 and 2017 Australasian Golden Gloves, respectively, where she won gold. Moreover, Ebanie faced Carol Earl for the vacant Australian National Boxing Federation super-bantamweight title at Bankstown City Paceway in Sydney on 13th March 2021.
Ebanie Bridges hits out after Instagram banned her photo
A glamorous Australian boxer has issued a message to her online 'haters' after Instagram removed an image of the athlete which left little to the imagination. Bridges posted a photo on New Year's Eve in her underwear and a pair of boxing gloves that set tongues wagging. Hours later, the racy image was removed from Instagram's platform. A fired-up Bridges then had a message for her followers as well as online trolls who reported the 'offensive' post. 'OK, the trolls/haters are winning TBH. Eh, keep reporting my pic. I can't re-post my pic. Last thing I wanna do is lose my account,' Bridges wrote. 'Hope y'all screenshotted it for you backgrounds before it got removed. Happy New Year.'
Bridges was also warned by Instagram not to post future photos of a similar nature after breaching Instagram's guidelines on 'adult sexual solicitation'. In another post last weekend, Bridges pledged to stay true to herself. 'Through all the hate, all the people judging me, stereotyping me and praying for me to fail....mainly cos of how I look & how I promote myself, people couldn't handle change,' she said. 'I came into the women's boxing world showing something different and promoting myself using social media (no one was/is going to do it for me) I AM different. 'I'll never be like anyone else. I've walked my own path and now paved it for others. I like to think I have done a lot for women's boxing and brought many more eyes to the sport by just being myself. 'I took the hits and the bullets and I survived the attacks to now make it easier for other women who also choose to be feminine and show their beauty whilst still being a beast, and hopefully, they don't get slayed as much as I did. 'I built my own brand that will continue to grow and hopefully inspired many others, not only women but EVERYONE.'
What is Ebanie Bridges famous for?
- Being an Australian professional boxer.
- For holding the ANBF Australasian female super-bantamweight title since 2020.
What is Ebanie Bridges Nationality?
Ebanie Bridges opened her eyes for the very first time on 22nd September 1986 in New South Wales, Australia. She is of Australian nationality and she belongs to Australian-white ethnicity. Likewise, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Ebanie has celebrated her 35th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Virgo. Her parents' names and professional information are not mentioned however we know that she is the younger of twins by six minutes, and the only girl in her family.
Talking about Ebanie's education, she earned a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics with a minor in Physical Education at Western Sydney University, followed by a Master's degree in Teaching, during which she graduated at the top of her class.
Ebanie Bridges Career Timeline
- Ebanie Bridges kicks off her career amassing a 26-4 amateur record from 2016 to 2018, during which she won the 2016 and 2017 National Golden Gloves titles, as well as the state championship titles at bantamweight.
- She competed at the Australian Women Selection Tournament in Perth, but, Ebanie was defeated by Antonia Kay in the quarter-finals via a points-decision 4:1.
- Then she was scheduled to take on Thai fighter Rungnapha Kaewrachang in a bantamweight contest at the Wollongong Fraternity Club on 24th November 2018, however, the fight was canceled due to Kaewrachang experiencing fighting clearance issues.
- She instead fought Bianca Elmir in an exhibition fight, though it was not recognized as a professional bout.
- Later on 8th February 2019, she made her professional debut at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney, on the undercard of Tim Tszyu vs. Denton Vassell against Filipino fighter Mahiecka Pareno (2-1-0), who Bridges defeated via majority decision.
- She fought Laura Woods on 12th October 2019, which Bridges defeated via TKO in the third round, and then in the following month had defeated Kanittha Ninthim via second-round TKO.
- Ebanie signed a promotional contract with Split-T Management in February 2020 and made her US debut on 8th February 2020, winning a six-round unanimous decision against Crystal Hoy at the Hammond Civic Center in Hammond, Indiana, with judges Jerry Jakubco, Nathan Palmer, and Skylar Slay scoring the fight 60-54 in favor of Bridges.
- Bridges faced Carol Earl for the vacant Australian National Boxing Federation super-bantamweight title at Bankstown City Paceway in Sydney on 13th March 2021, in which Bridges secured a unanimous decision with Ian Batty, Wayne Douglas, and Kevin Hogan scoring the fight 80-72, 80-72 and 79-73 in favor for Bridges.
- It was confirmed on 14th March that Ebanie would face Shannon Courtenay in a world bantamweight title showdown, for the vacant WBA female bantamweight title, on the undercard of Conor Benn's defense of his WBA Continental title against Samuel Vargas at the Copper Box Arena on 10th April.
Ebanie Bridges Boyfriend: Is Ebanie Bridges Dating Anyone?
Ebanie Bridges is an unmarried professional fighter. She is in a romantic relationship with her partner. On an Instagram post of 22nd October 2020, she revealed how much she loves him and how much her boyfriend supports her in every way possible. However, as she likes to keep her personal life out of social media, Ebanie has not disclosed any details about her boyfriend. Reflecting on her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Ebanie Bridges Net Worth: How much is Ebanie Bridges Salary?
Ebanie Bridges is among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. She has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. Ebanie has not done endorsement work for any brands yet. In addition, her major source of income is from her boxing career.
Ebanie Bridges Weight: What is the Height of Ebanie Bridges?
Ebanie Bridges stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 1 in (155 cm) with balanced body weight. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Additionally, Ebanie's body build type is athletic. She has also inked attractive tattoos on her body.
Trivias About Ebanie Bridges You Need To Know.
- She has been nicknamed as the 'Blonde Bomber' due to her hair colour and her coach Arnel "Bomber" Barotillo.
- She is the younger of twins by six minutes, and the only girl in her family.
- At the age of five, Bridges's parents introduced her to Karate.
- She also competed at the Australian Women Selection Tournament in Perth.
- She is a qualified mathematics teacher, at Airds High School.