Elizabeth Debicki - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Boyfriend, Family, Ethnicity, Awards, Height, Weight, Parents, TV Shows, Career, Salary, Siblings
Elizabeth Debicki is an Australian actress who is known for being cast as Jordan Baker in the glitzy romantic drama film, "The Great Gatsby" (2013). She became notable for film roles in "A Few Best Men", "The Great Gatsby" and "The Man from U.N.C.L.E". She landed a leading role in the mini-series "The Kettering Incident" before landing a supporting role in AMC's 2016 mini-series "The Night Manager". She did ballet at a young age before switching from dance to theater. Debicki's supporting role in the stage play "The Maids" earned her a 2014 Helpmann Award nomination. Also, she has achieved two perfect study scores in Drama and English and was the school's dux when she graduated in 2007. Additionally, Elizabeth starred as Mopsy Rabbit in the film, "Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway", as well as she, will be starring Ayesha in the upcoming 2023 film "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3".
Elizabeth Debicki Perfectly Channels Princess Diana in Tense Scene from The Crown Set
Elizabeth Debicki requires a double take in her latest scenes portraying Princess Diana. While filming the Netflix drama in Croydon, England, last week, the actress was a complete look-alike for the late royal in sunglasses, an oversized blazer, and striped trousers. Debicki was spotted filming a scene that saw her surrounded by paparazzi. The next season, scheduled to premiere in the fall, will delve into the last years of Prince Charles and Princess Diana's marriage, as well as the final days of Diana's life before she died in a 1997 car crash in Paris at the age of 36. Debicki took over the role from Emma Corrin the series changes out its cast members as the characters age through the decades.
- Being an Australian actress.
- For being cast as Jordan Baker in the glitzy romantic drama film, "The Great Gatsby" (2013).
What Nationality is Elizabeth Debicki?
Elizabeth Debicki took birth on 24th August 1990 in Paris, France. Her nationality is Australian and her ethnicity is mixed as she is of Polish descent on her father's side and an Australian and Irish ancestry on her mother's side. Similarly, her zodiac sign is Virgo and her race is white. She follows the Christian religion. Elizabeth has celebrated her 31st birthday as of 2021. Her parents are both ballet dancers. She is the eldest of three children. She has a younger brother and sister.
Talking about Elizabeth's academic qualification, she is educated at Huntingtower School in eastern Melbourne. She completed a degree in drama at the University of Melbourne's Victorian College of the Arts.
Elizabeth Debicki Career Timeline
- Elizabeth Debicki kicks off her career starring as Maureen in the comedy film "A Few Best Men" in 2011.
- Luhrmann announced that she had been cast as Jordan Baker in his 2013 film "The Great Gatsby" in May 2011 and she was also the subject of a photoshoot for "Vogue Australia" in December 2012.
- She played Madame in the Sydney Theatre Company's production of Jean Genet's play "The Maids" from June to July 2013 and the play transferred Off-Broadway at the New York City Center in 2014.
- She starred as a guest star in the third season of the Australian TV series "Rake" and starred in a 13-minute short film, "Godel, Incomplete".
- Also, she starred in the Guy Ritchie-directed film adaptation of "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." in 2015. In the following year, she had supporting roles in Justin Kurzel's adaptation of "Macbeth" and "Everest".
- Elizabeth played in the stage adaptation of Georges Simenon's novel "The Man on the Bench in the Barn" titled, "The Red Barn" in 2016.
- She also had played the key role in an eight-hour television series, "The Kettering Incident", and a supporting role, Jed, in the miniseries "The Night Manager" and was cast in the film named "The Tale".
- She portrayed the role of Ayesha in the Marvel Studios film "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" in May 2017.
- The film "The Cloverfield Paradox" where she starred in the role of Mina Jensen was launched in February 2018.
- It was announced that she had been cast in Christopher Nolan's spy film "Tenet" in 2019.
- As well, she has voiced the role of Mopsy in "Peter Rabbit".
- She will be the second Australian to play Diana on screen, following Naomi Watts' outing as the so-called Princess of Hearts in the critically savaged 2013 biopic "Diana".
- She has a leading role in the 2019 thriller "The Burnt Orange Heresy" and she also starred in Christopher Nolan's spy film "Tenet" (2020) as Kat.
- She will next portray Diana, Princess of Wales in the final two seasons of the Netflix period drama series "The Crown".
- Debicki appeared as Mopsy Rabbit in the film, "Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway", as well as she, will be starring Ayesha in the upcoming 2023 film "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3".
Awards and Achievements
- Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (2014)
- Sydney Theatre Awards (2014)
- Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (2016)
- Cannes Film Festival (2018)
- Cannes Film Festival (2018)
Is Elizabeth Debicki Married?
Elizabeth Debicki is an unmarried woman. Regarding her boyfriend or spouse, she keeps her private life away from the spotlight, information about her dating history, and love life because of her inclination. She is mainly focusing on her career to make it successful. So we can surely assume that Debicki is currently living a single life. Reflecting on her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Elizabeth Debicki Net Worth?
Elizabeth Debicki has a net worth of $1.9 million dollars as of 2022. She has also a fine amount of salary which is also in millions of dollars yearly. Her major source of income is from an acting career. Elizabeth hasn't done endorsement work for any brand yet.
What is the Height of Elizabeth Debicki?
Elizabeth Debicki has a tall height of 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) and her body weight is around 66 kg or 145.5 pounds. Her hair color is blonde and her eyes are blue. Furthermore, Elizabeth's body measurement is 37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm and her body build type is slim.
Trivias About Elizabeth Debicki You Need To Know.
- Elizabeth became notable for film roles in A Few Best Men, The Great Gatsby, and The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- She did ballet at a young age before switching from dance to theater.
- She obtained a drama degree from the University of Melbourne's Victorian College of the Arts.
- Her supporting role in the stage play The Maids earned her a 2014 Helpmann Award nomination.
- Her family moved to Melbourne when she was 5 years old.