Elizabeth Dennehy - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Brian Dennehy Daughter, Father, Actress, Husband, Married, Children, Family, Siblings, Age, Height
Elizabeth Dennehy is an American television and film actress who is famous for being the daughter of the late Brian Dennehy. She has appeared television series such as Guiding Light (1988-89), Seinfeld (1993), Charmed (2004-06), and Without a Trace (2005), and films such as Clear and Present Danger (1994), Gattaca (1997), Soldier (1998), Red Dragon (2002), and True Blood. To know more about her, you can read the below article.
What is Elizabeth Dennehy famous for?
- An American television and film actress.
Who are the parents of Elizabeth Dennehy?
Going back to her early life, Elizabeth was born to parents Brian Dennehy and his first wife Judith Scheff in the year 1960. Her dad was an American actor of film, stage, and television. She has four siblings to whom she raised in Jacksonville, North Carolina, the U.S. Her nationality is American and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth is Scorpio. The information about her academic qualifications is still under review.
When did Elizabeth Dennehy pursue her acting career?
- With the ambition to be an actress, Elizabeth Dennehy trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and got her start in 1988 when she appeared as Christina “Blake” Lindsey in the TV series drama Guiding Light.
- Then, She went on to appear in the series Star Trek: The Next Generation in the two-part episode “The Best of Both Worlds” as Lt. Commander Shelby in 1990.
- after that, she has appeared on the stage such as playing Stella Kowalski in the 1994 production of A Streetcar Named Desire. Also, She was seen playing one of the top guest star roles on Masters of Sex in 2013.
- Her other notable movies and TV series are A Place to Be Loved (1993), On the Edge of Innocence (1997), The Last Man on Planet Earth (1999), Chicago Hope (2000), Murder, She Wrote: The Last Free Man (2001), Commander in Chief (2006), The Mentalist (2009), The Young and the Restless (2013), American Folk (2017) and many others.
Is Elizabeth Dennehy married or not?
Elizabeth Dennehy was married to James Lancaster in 1993. Together, the couple blessed two children. The couple still live together and live happily to date with family. Further, She likes to keep her personal life private hence information about her past dating life is not available yet. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available. Until then, stay tuned with us.
What is Elizabeth Dennehy's net worth?
Elizabeth Dennehy has been in the film industry for more for quite a long time. she has no doubt amassed a huge fortune with the bulk of her wealth comes from her professional acting career. Despite his obvious riches, she prefers to lead a modest lifestyle. However, the specifics about her assets and liabilities are still under review making it difficult to establish her actual net worth. Her salary is also yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Elizabeth Dennehy?
Talking about her body physics, Elizabeth has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs around 57 Kg. Her eyes are blue and hair color is blonde. Further, her body measures around 35-25-35 inches and her bra size is 40C (US).