Ella Henderson Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Family, Age, Height, Wiki
Ella Henderson is a British singer and songwriter who develop an interest in music since her childhood and started learning to play the piano. Later, her grandfather encouraged her to pursue her love of music and songwriting. Because of that, Today we know her and her inner talent. During her career, she has released 2 studio albums, 17 music videos, 1 EPs, 21 singles, and 1 promotional single. Do you know that she went on a four-year hiatus (2015-19) after the successful collaborations with Sigma and Kygo? Also, she was worked with Asylum Records and Syco Music. To know more about her, you should read the below article.
What is Ella Henderson famous for?
- A British singer and songwriter.
- Appearing in the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012 and for her single “Ghost” released in 2014.
Where is Ella Henderson from?
Ella Henderson was born in 1996 to his parents. Currently, he is aged 26 years old and his birthdate is January 12. He was raised in Tetney, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom. She holds British nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Capricorn. Similarly, her parents are Sean Henderson and Michelle Henderson. However, her parents' professional details are yet to be public. Also, she has three siblings. They are Patrick, Fraser, and Holly Henderson.
For education, she attended St Martin’s Preparatory School in Grimsby. After receiving a scholarship, she went to Tring Park School for the Performing Arts in Hertfordshire. Her other academic details are yet to be disclosed.
Ella Henderson Career
- Upon her graduation, Ella appeared as a guest singer in ‘Come Dance with Me’ and a celebrity Christmas show on ‘Channel 4.’
- In 2012, she auditioned for the ninth series of the X-Factor with the original song called 'Missed', which was later included on her debuted studio album.
- In 2013, she was contracted by Simon Cowell’s recording company Syco Music.
- The same year, she uploaded several mashups and original songs on YouTube which she had performed during live concerts and TV shows.
- In 2014, she released her first single, 'Ghost' which reached number one on the UK Singles Chart and remained in the top five of the chart for eight consecutive weeks.
- The same year, she released her second single, 'Glow' which charted at number seven in the UK.
- Also, she released her first studio album, 'Chapter One' on October 13, 2014.
- Her third and fourth singles, "Yours" and "Mirror Man", were released on 30 November 2014 and 9 March 2015, respectively. The former charted at number 16 in the UK.
- In 2018, she parted ways from Syco Music and signed a record deal with Asylum Records.
- In 2019, she released "Glorious" as the lead single from her EP of the same name.
- In 2020, she featured on Dutch DJ Sam Feldt's song 'Hold Me Close'.
- In 2021, she released her collaboration with Tom Grennan titled "Let's Go Home Together", which peaked at 10 becoming Henderson's fifth UK top 10 single.
- The same year, she released the single "Risk It All" with House Gospel Choir and Just Kiddin.
- In 2022, she released the single "Brave", which preceded her second studio album, Everything I Didn't Say.
Ella Henderson Boyfriend: Who is the singer dating?
Ella Henderson is in a romantic relationship with a swimmer, Jack Burnell. The lovebirds started dating in 2020 and are still ongoing. They are enjoying their love life happily at present. Let's see what news came out in the future. Until then, stay in touch with us for new updates.
Previously, she was linked to several celebrities like George Shelley (2012-13), Josh Cuthbert (2012), and Matt Harvey (2014-15).
Ella Henderson Net Worth and Earning 2022
Ella Henderson has been engaged in the music industry since 2012. During her career, she has released 2 studio albums, 17 music videos, 1 EPs, 21 singles, and 1 promotional single. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is said to be $8 million. However, her salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Ella Henderson?
Ella Henderson has an average body with a body measurement of 36-29-37 inches. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and her hair color is light brown. She used to wear 12 (US) dress sizes, 34B bra cup size, and 6.5 (US) shoe sizes. Further, she has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and she weighs around 66 Kg. Overall, she has a good and healthy body.
Did You Know?
- She started singing at the age of 3.
- She has a keen interest in vintage fashion.
- She also knows piano, which she learned all by herself without hiring an external tutor.
- Her grandfather, Bill Henderson encouraged her to pursue her love of music and songwriting
- Adele, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, and John Legend are her musical influences.