Last updated on April 23rd, 2021 at 04:09 pm
Facts About Elle King
|Celebrated Name||Elle King|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Tanner Elle Schneider|
|Bicep Size||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles California|
|Famous For||Her hit single, "Ex's & Oh's".|
|Best Known For||Daughter of Rob Schneider.|
|School||Elisabeth Irwin High School/Little Red School|
|University||University of the Arts, Philadelphia|
|Education||Major in Painting and Arts|
|Boyfriend||Dan Tooker, Andrew Ferguson(2016-17)|
|Body Measurement||36-34-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 B|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Source of Wealth||Movies and series|
Elle King is an American singer, songwriter, television personality, and actress who is well known for her hit debut single; "Ex's & Oh's" which was even nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2016. King is an alternative pop singer whose musical style encompasses country, soul, rock, and blues.
Having her career started in 1998 as an actress with her debut film, "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo" at age of 8, King has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the loved actresses and singers. Elle is also recognized as the daughter of popular celebrities London King and Rob Schneider. Her other film credits include "The Benchwarmers", "Wils Cherry", "Legends of La La" and "The Last Playlist".
Besides, she is quite active on social media sites with over 304k followers on Instagram: @elleking and over 64k followers on Twitter: @ElleKingMusic.
What is Elle King Famous for?
- Famous for her hit single, "Ex's & Oh's".
- Also known as the daughter of Rob Schneider.
Where is Elle King From?
Elle King was born on July 3, 1989, in Los Angeles California, United States. Her birth name is Tanner Elle Schneider. Her nationality is American. King belongs to mixed ethnicity while Cancer is her zodiac sign.
Born as the only daughter of her parents together, Rob Schneider(father) and London King(mother), Elle King was raised as a single child in a healthy environment until her parents got divorced and her mother remarried Justin Tesa(step-father) and her father wed Patricia Maya Schneider.
Her father Rob, is a well-renowned actor and comedian best known to be a former Saturday Night Live cast member while her mother London is a former model. Her childhood was spent living in Ohio, between Wellston and Columbus.
Elle aspired to be a singer after hearing the all-female hard-rock band, "The Donnas" at age of 9. She also started listening to The Runaways and Blondie and began playing the guitar by the age of 13 and later also learned to play the banjo. She attended Buck's Rock camp in Connecticut, where she starred successfully in several musicals.
She attended Elisabeth Irwin High School/Little Red School House upon graduating from which she moved to Philadelphia to join the University of the Arts, to study painting and film. After college, she briefly lived in Copenhagen and Los Angeles, before moving back to New York where she currently resides in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
Elle King's Career Highlights
- Elle King started off her professional career at age of 9 making her acting debut in her father's film, "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo" in 1999.
- She was then seen in the sports comedy film, "The Benchwarmers" in 2006.
- In 2009, she played the role of Sabrina in a teen comedy film, "Wild Cherry".
- She made her singing debut with her single, "Good To Be A Man" followed by an EP named "The Elle King EP" in 2012. Its lead track "Playing for Keeps" was even used as the theme song in the series, "Mob Wives Chicago".
- In 2012, she made television appearances on VH1 Big Morning Buzz Live and the Late Show with David Letterman.
- She got her breakthrough following the release of her lead single, "Ex's & Oh's" from her debut album, "Love Stuff" on September 23, 2014. It was a hit song that reached number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 even earning her two Grammy nominations.
- The album included other hit singles including "Under the Influence" and "America's Sweetheart".
- Alongside Dierks Bentley, King released the song, "Different for Girls" for which they even received the award for Musical Event of the Year.
- In March 2017, she released a new single, "Wild Love".
- On October 19, 2018, she released her second studio album, "Shake the Spirit".
- In 2019, she appeared as a guest co-host on the MTV series, "Catfish: The TV Show".
- In 2020, she appeared in "Rob Schneider: Asian Momma, Mexican Kids" and "Love, Weddings & Other Disasters".
- Alongside Miranda Lambert, King opened the ACM awards show with a performance of their duet "Drunk(And I Don't Wanna Go Home)" in April 2021.
Elle King's Husband
Elle King is currently in a relationship with Dan Tooker. Tooker is an American tattoo practitioner whom she began dating in 2018 and even has got engaged. The couple announced that they were expecting their first-ever child in March 2021.
Previously, she was married to Andrew Ferguson with whom she met in a hotel lobby in London and started dating in 2016 eventually got engaged 12 days later. Their marriage was very short as they got divorced on May 15, 2017, almost a year after their marriage.
Their marriage was also violent as Ferguson was arrested and charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly grabbing King by the throat and threatening to kill her on April 23, 2017. The charge was later dropped and they even reconciled briefly in late 2017. However, King is happy with her fiance, Dan Tooker now. Besides, she is obsessed with tattoos and even has several tattoos inked on her body.
Elle King's Net Worth
Elle King has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress and singer. Having her career started as an actress in 1999, King has managed to come a long way up in her decade-long career. Her source of income is surely her appearances in movies and her songs. Her net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
Elle King's Height
Elle King is a gorgeous lady with an average body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch.(1.68m) while her body weighs around 78kg(172 lbs). She has a body measurement of around 36-34-40 inches with 36 B as her bra size and 10(US) as her dress size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Trivias About Elle King You Need To Know.
- She was just 9 when she decided to pursue a career as a musician.
- She has the phrase "dirty deeds" tattooed on her biceps.