Emilia Fox - Bio, Net Worth, Story, Relationships History, Husband, Age, Siblings, Parents, Family, Nationality, Height, Wiki, Awards, Facts, Career
Emilia Fox is an English actress and presenter who is best known for her role of Sabina Spielrein in the Italian-French-British romance drama film "The Soul Keeper(2002)". Her role in the film earned her the Flaiano Film Award for Best Actress. She is also well-recognized for portraying the role of Dr. Nikki Alexander in the British crime drama television series "Silent Witness" since 2004. She made her film debut in 2002 with the role of Dorota in the 2002 biographical war drama film "The Pianist".
She has also played the role of Violet Bradman in the 2021 British comedy film "Blithe Spirit". She is the daughter of actress, Joanna David, and actor, Edward Fox. Her brother, Freddie, and her uncle, James Fox, and cousins; Jack Laurence and Lydia are also actors. Besides, she is quite active in the social media platform with over 79k followers on her verified Instagram account: @emiliarosefox and around 93k followers on her verified Twitter account: @EmiliaFox
What is Emilia Fox famous for?
- Famous as an English actress and presenter
- Known for her role of Sabina Spielrein in "The Soul Keeper" and Dr. Nikki Alexander in "Silent Witness"
Where is Emilia Fox from?
Emilia Fox was born on July 31, 1974, in Hammersmith, London, England. Her birth name is Emilia Rose Elizabeth Fox. She holds British nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Leo is her zodiac sign.
She was born as the daughter of Joanna David(mother) and Edward Fox(father). Her mother is an English actress and her father is an English stage, film, and television actor. She grew up along with her two siblings; a brother, Freddie, and a half-sister, Lucy, her brother, Freddie is also a popular actor known for his role as singer Marilyn in a biopic, "Worried About the Boy"(2010).
Her uncle, James Fox, and cousins; Jack and Lydia are also actors. Her great-great-grandfather, Samson Fox was an English engineer, industrialist, and philanthropist who donated most of the cost of building the Royal College of Music in London while her great-grandmother, Hilda Hanbury was also an actress, the sister of Lily Hanbury.
Raised in her hometown she attended the independent Bryanston School near Dorset where she played the cello, following which she joined St. Catherine's College, Oxford, where she studied English. Through her great-grandmother, she is related to the Terry family of actors.
Belonging to a family with an acting background, Emilia developed an interest in acting since her childhood that she made her first appearance as Georgiana, in the 1995 television adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice".
Emilia Fox Career: Highlights
- Emilia Fox started her career when she made her debut in "Pride and Prejudice" in 1995.
- She then played her second role as Mrs. de Winter in the 1997 television adaptation of "Rebecca".
- She starred as young Vanessa Radcliffe in the adaptation of Catherine Cookson's "The Round Tower" in 1998.
- The same year, she played the title role in the play, "Katherine Howard" at the Chichester Festival Theatre.
- In 2000, she started as Jeannie Hurst in "Randall and Hopkirk".
- She then played the role of Dorota in the biographical war drama, "The Pianist" in 2002.
- She appeared as Jane Seymour in a television biographical film about King Henry VIII in 2003.
- She then joined the cast of the crime drama, "Silent Witness" in 2004 which she has been portraying for over 16 years now.
- The same year, she appeared in the mini-series, "Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot".
- She was cast as Lynne Frederick in the 2004 film, "The Life and Death of Peter Sellers".
- In 2005, she was seen in the BBC mini-series, "The Virgin Queen", playing the role of Amy Dudley.
- In 2008, she played Sister Jean in "Flashbacks of a Fool", and also in "Things To Do Before You're 30" with Billie Piper.
- She voice-acted as one of the characters of the animated movie, "Free Jimmy" in 2008.
- She was then seen appearing in the TV series, "Merlin" and even portrayed Queen Elizabeth II in the Channel 4 documentary, "The Queen".
- In 2011, she narrated the Doctor Who character Lady Winters in the "Doctor Who Adventure Game".
- She then appeared as Julia Swetlove in the BBC's dramatization of J. K. Rowling's book "The Casual Vacancy" in 2015.
- She appeared in series 2 of The Tunnel as Vanessa Hamilton in 2016.
- She then starred as Sam Vincent in the drama, "Delicious" in 2016.
Emilia Fox's Dating Relationship
Emilia Fox has dated several men throughout the years. She was previously engaged to Vic Reeves, an English comedian, artist, with whom she dated in 1999 and got engaged the following year in 2000. However, they called off their engagement just a couple of months later. Shortly after she began dating artist and fashion designer Toby Mott in 2000.
Her first marriage was with Jared Harris, also an actor the son of an Irish actor, with whom she got married in July 2005. The couple however announced their separation in 2008 following their breakdown of a long-distance relationship and her 2007 miscarriage.
Following her separation from Harris, she began dating actor Jeremy Gilley, and shortly after in May 2010 it was announced that she was pregnant with their child, a daughter named Rose whom they welcomed in November 2010. However, they split in 2011. Since 2012 she began dating chef Marco Pierre White for 4 years till 2016, and Luc Chaudhary from 2019 to 2020.
Previously, she dated actor Charles Dance, who is 30 years older than her in 2001 but they parted away. Besides, she is a patron of the Environmental Justice Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to environmental and human rights issues.
Emilia Fox Net Worth
Emilia Fox has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. Having her career started in the year of 1995 with her first role in "Pride and Prejudice", Emilia has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular actresses in her nearly 3-decade long career. Her source of income is surely her appearance in movies, TV shows, and series. Including which she has a net worth estimated to be around $5 million.
Emilia Fox Height
Emilia Fox is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her 30s. With her well-maintained slim body physique and sparkling brown eyes, Emilia has surely won several hearts all over the world. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch.(1.68m) while her body weighs around 55kg(121 lbs). Her maintained body physique has a measurement of 34-25-36 inches with 34B as her bra size 4(US) as her shoe size.
Trivias About Emilia Fox You Need To Know.
- Fox is related to the Terry family of actors.
- She is the great-great-granddaughter of Samson Fox, an English engineer, industrialist, and philanthropist.