Emily Atack - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Family, Age, Facts, Height
Emily Atack is a British actress who is well-known for her role as Charlotte Hinchcliffe on the E4 comedy series "The Inbetweeners". Her first appearance on screen was on the TV series Blue Murder in 2007 and she later went on to do multiple projects. The actress then appeared in TV shows and films including Father Brown, The Keith & Paddy Picture Show, Birds of a Feather, Tracey Ullman’s Show, The Keith Lemon Sketch Show, The Feeling Nuts, Britain Unzipped, Celebrity Juice, Me and Mrs Jones, Lemon La Vida Loca, Sunday Brunch, Outside Bet, Get Lucky, Almost Married, Unforgivable, The Hoarder, Dad’s Army, Broken Glass, Ibiza Undead, The Tourist and more.
She gained huge fame with her appearance on the reality game show "I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!" where she was the runner-up. She has been making many public appearances and hosting shows on stage and radio. She also launched her show "Talk Thirty to Me" in mid-2019. She came 2nd to Harry Redknapp in I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! in 2018. Her series Adulting (2019) was all about exploring how life changes when one approaches the age of 30.
What is Emily Atack Famous For?
- Emily Atack is an actress and stand-up comedian.
- She is famous for her role as Charlotte Hinchcliffe on the E4 comedy series "The Inbetweeners".
Where is Emily Atack From?
Emily Atack was born on 18th December 1989 with the birth name of Emily Jane Atack. She is from Luton, Bedfordshire, England. She is British when it comes to her nationality and her ethnicity is British-White. She is the daughter of her mother, Kate Robbins, and her father, Keith Atack.
Professionally, her dad is a musician and her mum is an actress, singer, and comedian. She also has a sister named Martha Atack and a brother named George Atack. Her parents were divorced in 2008. Her horoscope sign is Sagittarius as per her birthdate on December 18. Her present age is 33 as of 2022.
Emily Atack Acting Career
- Emily Atack made her TV debut in the 2007 series "Blue Murder" as Kelly Lang which was then followed by "Heartbeat" in 2008 as Cathy Dee. She then rose to fame after her regular role as Charlotte Hinchcliffe in the TV series "The Inbetweeners" (2008-2010) for six episodes.
- Next, she starred as Cranchesterford Teenager in the 2009 TV movie "Mid Life Christman". She was also a contestant in "Dancing on Ice". She was partnered with professional ice skater Fred Palascak; they were voted off in the eighth week. She also guests starred in "Big Brother's Little Brother".
- She can also be seen as Marion in "Rock & Chips" and as Charlie in "Little Crackers" in 2010. She then presented the show "Ready, Steady, Drink" in 2011.
- Atack played the supporting role as Katie in "Outside Bet" and presented "Britain Unzipped" as well. She was also the panelist of "Celebrity Juice" in 2012 and has appeared in Me and Mrs Jones, Lemon La Vida Loca, and Sunday Brunch in the same year.
- In 2013, she appeared as Bridget in "Get Lucky". She played Kirsty in the short film "Unforgivable".
- Likewise, she got her main role as Molly in the 2014 movie "The Hoarder". She played the main role in "The Keith Lemon Sketch Show" in 2015.
- Emily next starred in "Dad's Army", "Broken Glass", and "Zombie Spring Breakers" in 2016.
- On 12th November 2018, she was confirmed to be participating in that year's series of "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" She finished in second place behind Harry Redknapp.
- She released her first book, "Are We There Yet?: To indignity ... and beyond!", on 31 October 2019.
- In November 2019 she began co-hosting "I'm a Celebrity: Extra Camp". After a year, she starred in a new series called "The Emily Atack Show". The show presents a mixture of stand-up comedy, impressions, and stories about her life experiences including dating, relationships, and the pressures of social media and fame.
How much is Emily Atack Net Worth?
Emily Atack is a renowned and successful TV personality who is famed for her appearance in the 2018 series "I'm A Celebrity." The net worth of Emily is estimated to have $1.2 million as of 2023. In 2019 it was reported that Emily had become a millionaire. She is making an annual salary in thousands of dollars from her professional career. In 2011, Atack participated in a stylized announcement for public service, titled Ready, Steady, Drink, a promotion to raise awareness among people about the dangers of drinking alcohol. Emily has also promoted Walker's Crisps alongside Gary Lineker and has also worked with BT and The Telegraph on different projects. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and she lives a lavish lifestyle right now.
Who is Emily Atack Boyfriend?
Emily Atack is an unmarried lady and she is single since November 2022. She is focused on her career and she is enjoying her present life a lot. Her sexual orientation is straight. Atack lives in London.
Previously, Emily dated TV director Rob Jowers in 2019. She was in love with Seann Walsh in 2016 but later they broke up. Also, she dated Harry Styles in 2012, James Buckley, and Jack Vacher.
Emily made headlines in October 2021, when she had a six-week fling with Manchester City footballer Jack Grealish. She was apparently unaware Jack was still with his model girlfriend Sasha Attwood and was left 'hurt and humiliated' when Jack eventually returned back to Sasha.
How tall is Emily Atack?
Emily Atack is a charming actress with a perfect and tall height of 5 feet 3 inches or 1.60 m or 160 cm. She has a body weight that consists of 48 Kg or 106 lbs. Her bra size is 34B and her waist size is 64 cm or 25 in. Her hip size is 89 cm or 35 in. She has blonde hair color with a pair of blue eyes. She has a British accent. She has got a healthy body with an attractive personality. Her body type is slim.
Emily was body-shamed once when she was out dining at a restaurant. Someone from the diners commented that she is too fat and that she should rather be starving than eating. She bravely shared this incident on her Instagram and said different people have different body types and one should not disrespect it.
She is a hard-core fitness enthusiast. Being a media personality who has to frequently appear in front of people, she has to look pleasant and in shape. She confessed that losing weight is a difficult job, also because she finds it difficult to give up her craving for food.
Trivias About Emily Atack You Need To Know.
- Her father, Keith Atack is a musician and her mother, Kate Robbins is an actress.
- She was a contestant on Dancing on Ice in 2010.
- On 12 November 2018, Atack was confirmed to be participating in that year's series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
- Emily Jane Atack is her full name.