Who is Emily Joyce - Bio, Net Worth, Dwight Yoakam Wife, Husband, Relationship, Age, Wiki, Family, Facts, Baby, Height, Shows, Salary, Nationality
Emily Joyce is an English actress who is best known for portraying the role of Janet Dawkins in the BBC comedy series "My Hero" from 1999-2006.
She has also appeared in the role of Melissa in the British television sitcom "Friday Night Dinner". She is also famous for being the wife of singer and songwriter, Dwight Yoakam.
Besides, on 16th August 2020, Joyce and Dwight Yoakam of 63, welcomed their first child, Dalton Loren Yoakam. At the age of 51, she gave birth to her son. Her son's father, Yoakam posted on his Instagram account about his newly born child with great joy and happiness. His Instagram post featured Joyce as the couple prepared to go to an area hospital for the birth. The couple got married in March 2020 in a private ceremony at St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, CA.
What is Emily Joyce famous for?
- Famous as an English actress and for her role in the BBC comedy series "My Hero"
- Known as the wife of singer and songwriter, Dwight Yoakam
Where is Emily Joyce from?
Emily Joyce was born on April 12, 1969. Her birthplace is Woolwich, London, England. She belongs to British nationality. Her birth name is Emily Sian Joyce. Her ethnicity is White while Aries is her zodiac sign. She belongs to English-Irish descent.
She was born as the youngest daughter of her parents. She has two elder sisters, Rachel and Rin. Rachael is an author while Rin is a film producer. She was raised in her hometown, Woolwich. Her mother loved the theatre and take her girls to the theatre shows constantly.
She did her schooling from Sydenham High School. At the age of 15, she joined National Youth Theatre and began working for Vogue Magazine for a few months. Later, she went to Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art for training. Then, she became the lead singer of the band "In Spite of All That" for three years. Then, she joined the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Emily Joyce'career: Highlights
- Emily Joyce started her professional acting career in 1995 by appearing in the TV series "Cracker" for 2 episodes.
- Then, she appeared in the Television series such as "Wycliffe" and "Casualty" for one episode.
- In 1998, she starred as Laura in the British drama-comedy "Grafters".
- She also has appeared in several television films like "Trial by Fire", "Hero of the Hour", and "Jane Eyre".
- Joyce rose to fame after she began starring as Janet Dawkins in the British television sitcom "My Hero" in 2000. She was appreciated a lot for her role and she stayed in the series till 2006.
- She played the role of Nicky Strong in the series "Ultimate Force" in 2003.
- She has made her guest appearance in many TV series such as "Hotel Babylon", "Fairy Tales", "Doctors", "Waterloo Road", "New Tricks", etc.
- She has also acted in the movie "The Woodlanders" in 1997. Her other movies are "National Treasure: Book of Secrets(2007)" and "Universal Soldier: Regeneration(2009)".
- She also portrayed the role of Jane Grace in the ITV drama series "Lewis" in 2013.
- Her other appeared series are "New Tricks", "Lapland", "Silent Witness", "My Almost Famous family", "Mutual friends", and "East Enders".
- In the year 2016, she played the role of Juliet in the series "Agatha Raisin" and the role of Melissa in the series "Friday Night Dinner" for one episode.
Who is Emily Joyce's husband?
The British actress, Emily Joyce is married to Dwight Yoakam. The 63 years aged, Yoakam is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and actor. He has recorded more than 20 albums in his career. In 2019, he was listed in the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame.
The couple started dating in 2010 and got engaged in 2011. They finally got married in March 2020 in a private ceremony at St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, CA during the corona pandemic. On 16th August 2020, the couple became blessed with a son, Dalton Loren Yoakam. At present, she is living in Los Angels with her family.
Previously, she was married to Adam Astle. They together had two sons, Gabriel Astle and Bailey Jem Astle.
What is the net worth of Emily Joyce?
The British actress, Emily Joyce has good earning from her profession. As of 2020, she has an estimated net worth of $700k while her husband's estimated net worth is 50 million. Her net worth includes all her property and present earnings. She is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
How tall is Emily Joyce?
The 51 years aged, Emily Joyce has a well-maintained body. She has a fair complexion with light brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 3inches and has a bodyweight 0f 61kg. Her body measurement is 34-23-34 inches.
Trivias About Emily Joyce You Need To Know.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- She runs her own photography business.
- She worked for Vogue magazine at the age of 15.
- She trains at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art.
- She performed as the lead singer in the band "In Spite of All That".
- She joined the Royal Shakespeare Company.