Facts About Emily Maynard
|37 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Best Known For
|1.63 m (5 feet and 4 inches)
|58 kg (128 lbs.)
|Bra Cup Size
|7 June 2014
|Josephine Riddick Hendrick, Jennings Tyler Johnson, Gibson Kyle Johnson, and Gatlin Avery Johnson
|Source of Wealth
|her career as a reality TV star
|$5 million (estimated)
Emily Maynard is an American TV personality, event manager, blogger, and author. She is best known as the contestant of the reality TV show "The Bachelor" in 2011 and "The bachelorette" in 2012. Emily Maynard is also known for her high-profile romantic relationships with Brad Womack, Jef Holm. She was also engaged to another famous man — NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick.
Emily Maynard is active on social media. She has 628k followers on Instagram @emilygmaynard and 346.6K Followers on twitter @ EmilyMaynard.
What is Emily Maynard Famous for?
- Her appearances on dating reality shows, The bachelor in 2011 and The bachelorette in 2012.
Where was Emily Maynard born?
Emily Maynard was born on February 1, 1986, in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. She holds an American nationality and she belongs to a White Caucasian ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. There is no information about her early life and her parents.
About her education, Emily Maynard went to boarding school in Florida.
Emily Maynard's Career Highlights
- Emily Maynard is an event planner by profession. Before fame, she worked as a volunteer with the Hendrick Marrow Program and Levine Children's Hospital.
- In 2011, Emily Maynard made her first appearance in dating show The Bachelor as a contestant along with 28 contestants to win the hard of Brad Womack. Finally, she won the season and engaged to Brad Womack. But they split within a month.
- In 2012, she appeared on another dating show The Bachelorette season 8. Emily got engaged again with an entrepreneur named Jef Holm. But this engagement too ended within a month.
- Emily Maynard has also written a book "I Said Yes: My Story of Heartbreak, Redemption, and True Love" in 2016.
Emily Maynard's Husband
Emily Maynard is a married woman. She is married to Tyler Johnson on 7 June 2014. The couple met each other at Forest Hills Church in Charlotte. The couple shares three children; Jennings Tyler Johnson, Gibson Kyle Johnson, and Gatlin Avery Johnson.
Previously, she was in a relationship with Ricky Hendrick from 1999 until his death on October 24, 2004. They got engaged in April 2004 but Hendrick died 6 months later. After his death, Emily found out that she was pregnant with his child. On June 29, 2005, she gave birth to a baby girl named Josephine Riddick Hendrick.
She was also engaged with Brad Womack and Jef Holm as part of the reality series but neither relationship ended in marriage.
Emily Maynard's Height
Emily Maynard is a gorgeous lady with an hourglass body shape. She stands at a height of tall and she has a bodyweight of 58 kg (128 lbs.). Her body measurement is 35-25-35 inches. She wears 32C bra size and her dress size is 4 (US). She has light brown eyes and blonde hair. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Emily Maynard's Net Worth
Emily Maynard is a professional event planner. The reality star has achieved a lot in her career and looks happy with her family. She also makes quite a decent income from her career as a reality TV star. Her net worth is estimated to $5 million but there is no information about her salary.