Emily Osment Bio, Net Worth, Age, Dating, Boyfriend, Family, Nationality, Ethnicity, Height, Facts, Parents, Awards, Career, TV Shows, Albums, Wiki
Emily Jordan Osment is an American actress, singer, and songwriter who is professionally known as Emily Osment. She first rose to fame for her role as Gerti Giggles in "Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams". She later starred on "Hannah Montana" as Lilly Truscott. In 2014, she began playing the lead character, Gabi Diamond, on the ABC Family series "Young & Hungry". She had her first acting role in a commercial for a flower delivery company whereas "Fight or Flight" was the debut studio album that was launched in late 2010. Emily starred in the ABC Family Original Movie "Cyberbully", for which she won a Canadian Screen Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in 2013. She is poles apart from several other artists in the world of entertainment. She has also associated herself with several charitable causes. Additionally, Emily's new sitcom, "Pretty Smart" will premiere on Netflix on 8th October 2021. As per a piece of recent news, the now 29-year-old singer and actress is getting in the spirit for her newest Hallmark film, "A Very Merry Bridesmaid," by having a cheerful visit at the Los Angeles Dodgers' Holiday Festival preview with her brother just a few days ago ("right").
What is Emily Osment famous for?
- Being an American actress, singer, and songwriter.
- For her role as Gerti Giggles in "Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams".
What Ethnicity is Emily Osment?
Emily Osment was born on 10th March 1992 with the real name of Emily Jordan Osment in Los Angeles, California, U.S. She is American by nationality and mixed by ethnicity as she is of Irish, English, German, Austrian, Scottish, and French descent. Likewise, her religion is Roman Catholicism and her race is white. Emily has celebrated her 29th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Pisces. She is the daughter of actor Michael Eugene Osment (father), and Theresa Osment (mother), an English teacher. Her older brother is Academy Award-nominated actor Haley Joel Osment.
Regarding Emily's education, she started attending Occidental College in Los Angeles, California and graduated in 2015.
Emily Osment Career Timeline
- Emily Osment kicks off her first acting role in a commercial for a flower delivery company after which she made her acting debut in the 1999 film "The Secret Life of Girls" and appeared in the Hallmark Classic television film "Sarah, Plain and Tall: Winter's End" in the following year.
- She made her film debut in 2002 as Gerti Giggles in "Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams" and did a voice-over role in the Disney movie "Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch" and also a voice role in "Edward Fubbwupper Fibbed Big".
- Then she got the role of Lilly Truscott in the Disney Channel series "Hannah Montana" in 2005 and recorded a song titled "I Don't Think About It" in "The Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It".
- Later she recorded a remake version of the song "If I Didn't Have You" with Mitchel Musso for the "DisneyMania 6" CD as well as she recorded a song called "Hero in Me" for the Disney Channel original movie, "Dadnapped" and also filmed a music video to accompany it.
- In 2008 she appeared in the film "Soccer Mom", and was ranked on No. 1 on Parade magazine and "Forbes" to "Hot Kid Stars To Watch" list.
- Osment signed with Wind-Up Records in June 2009 and announced that she was writing and recording tracks with Eve 6. "All the Way Up" was released as the lead single on 25th August 2009. The song debuted at No. 77 in the Canadian Hot 100 then a week later peaked at No. 76.
- She release her debut extended play, "All The Right Wrongs" on 26th October 2009, with six songs in the standard edition and eight songs in the deluxe.
- She confirmed on "Good Day New York" on 24th March 2010 that her debut album would be released in the summer of 2010 as "Let's Be Friends" was released as the album's lead single on 8th June 2010 and became her first to chart on an official US singles chart, when it peaked at No. 31 on the "Billboard" Hot Dance Club Play chart.
- She released her first album, "Fight or Flight" on 5th October and made her second tour "Fight or Flight Tour" to promote her first album.
- She appeared in the ABC Family movie about a young woman who suffers cyberbullying, called "Cyberbully", released on 17th July 2011.
- In 2013, she appeared in the TV series "Cleaners" and had a cameo in "Life with Boys", and appeared in four episodes of "Family Guy".
- She reprised her voice role as Pep for the third "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" film, which was released on DVD on 18th September 2012, and was one of her last works at Disney.
- As well, she made a special participation in the episode "Bazinga! That's From a TV Show" for the comedy series "Two And A Half Men" in 2013 where she played the role of Ashley.
- Osment debuted as the lead role in the new ABC Family TV series "Young & Hungry" in 2014.
- She confirmed through her official Facebook page, that on 8th March 2019, International women's day, she released her first single as a new musical alias Bluebiird, "Black Coffee Morning".
- She was cast in a recurring role as Theresa, an acting student in "The Kominsky Method" in 2018 whereas the third and final season premiered on 28th May 2021. Her new sitcom, "Pretty Smart" will premiere on Netflix on 8th October 2021.
- Furthermore, Osment will be starring in the upcoming TV series "DeadEndia" as Courtney in 2022.
Awards and Achievements
- Teen Choice Awards for her work in "Hannah Montana"
- Prism Awards for her work in "Cyberbully"
- Canadian Screen Awards for her work in "Cyberbully"
- Sunny-Side Up Film Festival Award for her work in "Tea Time with Mr. Patterson"
- Bravo Otto Awards
Emily Osment Boyfriend: Is she married?
Emily Osment is an unmarried lady. She is in a romantic relationship with a guy named Jack Anthony. Back in August 2021, Emily and her new man explored various coastal cities in Italy. She previously dated Jim Gilbert as Emily has also removed all of Jim's photos from Instagram, but she has also started posting a ton with her new boyfriend Jack. Concerning Osment's sexual orientation, she is straight.
Emily Osment Net Worth: How much is she making annually?
Emily Osment is a versatile lady who has a net worth of $3 million as of 2021. Her exact salary amount has not been disclosed yet however we can surely assume her salary is around thousands of dollars per year. Osment is also a Global Ambassador for STOMP Out Bullying which is the leading national Anti-Bullying/Cyberbullying organization in the country for kids and teens. In 1998, she was seen in the FTD (Flower Delivery Company) commercial. In addition, Emily's major source of income is from her actress, singer, and songwriter career.
Emily Osment Height and Weight
Emily Osment definitely has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast spells over her viewers over the years. She has 5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm of height and around 54 kg or 119 pounds of body weight. She has a slim body build with 34-24-32 in or 86-61-81 cm of body measurement. Osment has blue eyes and blonde hair color.