Facts About Emma Chamberlain
|Celebrated Name||Emma Chamberlain|
|Age||22 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Emma Frances Chamberlain|
|Place Of Birth||San Bruno, California|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||Popular YouTuber|
|Home Town||San Mateo County|
|School||Central Middle School, All-Girl Catholic Preparatory School|
|High School||Notre Dame High School|
|Residence||West Hollywood, California|
|Boyfriend||Aaron Hall (rumored)|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||117 lbs (53 kg)|
|Body Measurement||34-24-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32B|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Emma Chamberlain, born Emma Frances Chamberlain is a popular American YouTuber. She posts funny videos, DIYs, lifestyle vlogs, and fashion vlogs on her eponymous YouTube channel. She has over 9.4 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. She has been associated with several YouTubers, members of groups, The Sister Squad, and The Girdies. She has also been featured on videos of several fellow YouTubers. Following her popularity, she started a podcast series, Stupid Genius in April 2019. She won the Streamy Award for Breakout Creator in 2018.
She has over 10.3 million followers on her Instagram @emmachamberlain and over 3.7 million followers on Twitter.
What is Emma Chamberlain Famous For?
- Popular American YouTuber.
- Won the 2018 Streamy Award for Breakout Creator.
Where is Emma Chamberlain From?
Emma Chamberlain was born on 22 May 2001. Her birth name is Emma Frances Chamberlain. Her birth place is in San Bruno, California in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to a father, Michael Chamberlain, and a mother, Sophia Chamberlain. She grew up in San Mateo County. She is the only child and has no siblings. She belongs to white ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Gemini and her religion is Christianity.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Central Middle School in San Carlos, California. She later attended an all-girl Catholic preparatory school in Belmont, Notre Dame High School. She was a member of the California All-Stars Pink cheer team. She was also on the high school track team. She left high school during the first semester of her junior year. She later graduated after passing the California High School Exit Exam.
She currently lives in West Hollywood, California in the United States.
Emma Chamberlain YouTube
- Emma Chamberlain started her YouTube career in 2017.
- She posted her first YouTube on 2 June 2017.
- She had only 50 subscribers after her first 20 videos.
- It was her video titled "We All Owe The Dollar Store An Apology" that went viral on YouTube. It was posted on 27 July 2017.
- Following her viral video, she started getting bulks of subscribers every day.
- She had her first collaboration with an established YouTuber in December 2017. She had appeared in a ninety-minute interview on Cody Ko's podcast channel, Insane Chill.
- She became associated with the shopping app Dote, starting from March 2018.
- Dote sent her to Austin, Texas to Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in 2018.
- Dote then sent Chamberlain and other YouTubers to Fiji.
- Chamberlain-designed clothing line, Low Key/High Key by Emma was released by Dote in July 2018.
- Chamberlain cut her ties with Dote in late 2018 due to controversies related to Dote.
- She moved to Los Angeles in June 2018. She formed The Sister Squad with fellow teenage YouTubers James Charles and the comedy duo, The Dolan Twins. Their group made several videos and uploaded them to their respective channels.
- The Sister Squad was nominated for a 2019 YouTube Ensemble Shorty Award.
- She was also associated with YouTubers Ellie Thumann and Hannah Meloche. Their group was named The Girdies.
- The United Talent Agency signed her in July 2018.
- Her association with several Youtubers helped her channel to grow rapidly.
- She was nominated for four 2018 Streamy Awards: Creator of the Year, Editing, First Person. She won Streamy Awards for Breakout Creator.
- She attended Paris Fashion Week in March 2019 in a co-sponsorship between YouTube and Louis Vuitton. She paired with model/YouTuber Karlie Kloss at the event.
- She launched the first episode of her podcast, Stupid Genius in April 2019. The podcast was produced by Ramble Official in a partnership with Cadence13 and United Talent Agency.
- Snapchat announced at Vidcon 2019 that Chamberlain would be one of several celebrities from various entertainment platforms to premiere a Creator Show later in the year.
- She won Choice Female Web Star at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards.
- She hosted the Teen Vogue event, Generation Next at the New York Fashion Week in September 2019.
- She was nominated for The Social Star of 2019 at the 45th People's Choice Awards.
- She collaborated and designed a line of sunglasses for the eyewear company, Crapeyewear.
- She appeared alongside other social media personalities in the first episode of the MTV/SnapChat collaboration Teen Code in September 2019.
- She visited the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno in September 2019.
- She attended her second YouTube/Louis Vuitton sponsored Paris Fashion Week in collaboration with Vogue Magazine.
- She was nominated for Creator of the Year, Editing, and First Person at the 2019 Streamy Awards.
- She collaborated with Calvin Klein and Target in 2019.
- Her Snapchat Creator show, Adulting With Emma Chamberlain premiered in November 2019.
- Adam Rippon interviewed Chamberlain in a segment broadcast on ABC News, Nightline in December 2019.
- She launched her own online mail-order coffee company, Chamberlain Coffee in December 2019.
- She was featured on the cover of the February issue of Cosmopolitan. She was named The Most Popular Girl in the World.
- She appeared on the cover of the Italian edition of Cosmopolitan and the Dutch version, Cosmo Girl in 2020.
- She won Best Podcaster at the 2020 Shorty Awards.
- She premiered her newly formatted and named podcast, Anything Goes in February 2020.
- She appeared on Kevin Hart's YouTube series, What The Fit in 2020.
- She was featured on the cover of the Allure magazine's June/July issue.
- Articles about Chamberlain was published on Vogue Austalia and Nylon Magazine in 2020.
- She published The Ideal Planner, a daily planner, via the Gallery Books division of Simon & Schuster in August 2020.
- She also has an association with the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- She was one of the creators participating in YouTube's "Stay Home #WithMe" PSA campaign.
Emma Chamberlain Boyfriend
Emma Chamberlain is unmarried. She is reportedly single. She was previously linked with Tik Tok star, Aaron Hall. The two reportedly had a short-lived private affair in 2019. She later confirmed that they were not dating. She had been linked with musician Tucker Pillsbury aka Role Model in 2020. In the mid-2020s, she has been strongly linked with Ethan Dolan. She maintains a private life regarding her love life. She has not shared about her love life on social media.
Emma Chamberlain Height
Emma Chamberlain stands at a height of 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She has a body weight of 117 lbs i.e. 53 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 inches. Her bra size is 32B. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Emma Chamberlain Net Worth
The majority of Emma Chamberlain's income comes from YouTube. She is one of the popular YouTubers with over 9 million subscribers. She earns quite a decent revenue from her YouTube channel. Alongside YouTube earning, she has also collaborated with several brands to release fashion products. Summing up all, her major income comes from her YouTube, promotions, endorsements, and merchandise. It is reported that she purchased a house in West Hollywood in 2020. Chamberlain reportedly makes around $1 million every year. Her net worth is estimated at $8 million.
Trivias About Emma Chamberlain You Need To Know.
- Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old.
- Time Magazine included her on its Time 100 Next list in 2019.
- Time also included her on its list of The 25 Most Influential People On The Internet in 2019. It wrote, "Chamberlain pioneered an approach to vlogging that shook up YouTube's unofficial style guide".
- She was named "the most talked-about influencer" in the world by The Atlantic in 2019.
- She was named "the most interesting girl on YouTube" by W Magazine.
- She was named "the funniest person on YouTube" by the New York Times.
- She spoke about her struggle with body dysmorphia and an eating disorder in the early 2020s.
- Variety included her in its 2020 Power of Young Hollywood list.