Emma Corrin - Bio, Net Worth, Gender, Parents, Partner, Age, Facts
Emma-Louise Corrin, popularly known as Emma Corrin is an English actress. Corrin is best known for her role as Diana, Princess of Wales in the fourth season of the Netflix period drama series, The Crown. She won Golden Globe Award for the role. She has starred in several other movies and tv shows.
What is Emma Corrin Famous For?
- Her role as Diana, Princess of Wales in the Netflix drama series, The Crown.
Where is Emma Corrin From?
Emma Corrin was born on 13 December 1995. Her birth name is Emma-Louise Corrin. Her birth place is in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent in England. She holds an English nationality. She was born to his father, Chris Corrin, and his mother, Juliette Corrin. She has two siblings, brothers Richard and Jonty. Her home town is Seal, Kent, near Sevenoaks. She belongs to mixed ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Regarding her educational background, he attended an all-girl boarding school, the Roman Catholic Woldingham School in Surrey. She also attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art where she took a Shakespeare course. She later briefly studied drama at the University of Bristol. She left Bristol to study Education, English, Drama, and the Arts at St John's College, Cambridge.
Emma Corrin Career
- Emma Corrin made her acting debut with the 2017 film, Cesare.
- She made her television debut with a guest role in the series, Grantchester in 2019.
- In the same year, she played Esme Winikus in four episodes of the tv series Pennyworth.
- She made her mainstream film debut with the 2020 British comedy-drama film, Misbehaviour. She played Jillian Jessup in the film.
- She made her breakthrough after she landed the role of Diana, Princess of Wales in the fourth season of the Netflix period drama series, The Crown.
- For her role as Princess Diana, she won a Critics' Choice Television Award (Best Actress in a Drama Series), Golden Globe Award (Best Actress-Television Series Drama), and the Screen Actors Guild Award (Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series) in 2021.
- She was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for the role in 2021.
- She was also nominated for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series, MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Performance in a Show, Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress-Series, Miniseries or Television Film.
- She played Anna in the theater production of Anna X in 2021.
- She is set to appear in the upcoming films, My Policeman, and Lady Chatterley's Lover.
Who is Emma Corrin Partner?
Emma Corrin came out as queer in July 2021. She added "she/they" as gender pronouns on her Instagram. In an interview with The New York Times, she later discussed being nonbinary. Information about her personal life, relationships, and partner will be updated here.
What is Emma Corrin Height?
Emma Corrin stands at the height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 128 lbs i.e. 58 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is dark brown. She usually dyes her hair in different shades.
What is Emma Corrin Net Worth?
Emma Corrin is a popular English actress. She has starred in several movies and tv shows, most notably as Princess Diana in Netflix show, The Crown. The majority of her income comes from her acting career. She has also worked with brands like Nike, Miu Miu, etc. Her net worth is estimated at around $1 million.
Trivias About Emma Corrin You Need To Know.
- Her father is a businessman.
- Her mother is a speech therapist from South Africa.
- She appeared in short films, Alex's Dream (2019) and The Pet Psychic (2021).
- She played Thessaly in the audio version of The Sandman: Act II.
- She was nominated for Best Actress for Anna X at the 2022 Laurence Olivier Awards.
- She is asthmatic.