Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:19 am
Facts About Emma D'Arcy
|Celebrated Name||Emma D'Arcy|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Emma Zia D'Arcy|
|Place Of Birth||Enfield, Greater London|
|Father||Richard John D'Arcy|
|Mother||Sally Elizabeth D'Arcy|
|School||Ruskin School of Art|
|University||University of Oxford|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollar|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Emma D'Arcy is an English actor. who rose to fame with their roles in the BBC drama "Wanderlust" (2018), the Amazon Prime series "Truth Seekers" (2020), and the HBO fantasy series "House of the Dragon" (2022–). D'Arcy plays the role of Rhaenyra Targaryen in "House Of The Dragon". They have also appeared in many theatre productions, including The Pillowman, Romeo and Juliet, and The Games We Played. D'Arcy has previously shared that they identify as non-binary and that they prefer to use they/them pronouns, changing their pronouns on Instagram to reflect their non-binary status.
What is Emma D'Arcy Famous For?
- Emma D'Arcy is an actor from England.
- Emma is famous for their roles in "Wanderlust", "Truth Seekers" and "House of the Dragon".
Who are Emma D'Arcy's Parents?
Emma D'Arcy was brought into this world on 27th June 1992 with the full name of Emma Zia D'Arcy. They hail from Enfield, Greater London, England. Their parents are Sally Elizabeth D'Arcy and Richard John D'Arcy. Their nationality is British and their ethnicity is British-White. They happily celebrated their 30th birthday on June 27, 2022. Cancer is their zodiac sign and they believe in Christianity religion.
At age 6, they played Titania in a school production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream". They studied Fine Art at the Ruskin School of Art through St Edmund Hall, Oxford, graduating in 2011. During their time at the University of Oxford, D'Arcy took up theatre on the side with their friends, beginning as a set designer before moving into acting and directing.
Emma D'Arcy Career Timeline
- D'Arcy has appeared in several theatre productions. Some of them include "The Pillowman" at the Oxford Playhouse, "Romeo and Juliet" at the Southwark Playhouse, "The Games We Played" at Theatre503, "Callisto: A Queer Epic" at the Arcola Theatre, "Against" at the Almeida Theatre alongside Ben Whishaw, "A Girl in School Uniform (Walks into a Bar)" at the West Yorkshire Playhouse, "Mrs. Dalloway" at the Arcola Theatre, and "The Crucible" at The Yard Theatre.
- D'Arcy made their TV debut as Naomi Richards in Nick Payne's 2018 BBC One and Netflix series "Wanderlust". After a year, they appeared as Alma Smith in the drama series "Wild Bill".
- They also played Sonia Richter in the Amazon Prime Video action drama streaming series "Hanna" in the year 2020. Next, they starred as Astrid in the 2020 Amazon Prime Video series "Truth Seekers", a comedy horror series starring Nick Frost.
- In December 2020, it was announced that D’Arcy had been cast as Rhaenyra Targaryen in the HBO fantasy series "House of the Dragon", a Game of Thrones prequel.
- D'Arcy was awarded Performer of the Week by TVLine for the week of October 23, 2022, for their performance in the season one finale "The Black Queen"; TVLine later went on to name D’Arcy the year’s Biggest Acting Revelation.
- D'Arcy appeared in the comedy-drama film "Misbehaviour" in March 2020. D'Arcy portrayed Emma Hobday in the romantic drama "Mothering Sunday".
How much is Emma D'Arcy's Net Worth?
Emma D'Arcy is an actress who has appeared in several movies and TV series. As of January 2023, Emma has accumulated a net worth of $1.5 million. She is widely known for portraying Rhaenyra Targaryen in the upcoming HBO series House of the Dragon, a precursor to the hit HBO show Game of Thrones. She has taken home a salary of $30k for an episode playing Rhaenyra. She is making an annual salary of around $500K. Her major source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and they live a lavish lifestyle at present. She is also making a cool sum of money from sponsorship deals and endorsements.
Who is Emma D'Arcy's Partner?
Emma D'Arcy is unmarried but they revealed in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that Emma is currently in a relationship. Emma has not yet disclosed their partner's name but fans believe they are in a relationship with director Thomas May Bailey who often appears on their Instagram. The duo is enjoying their life a lot.
D'Arcy is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.
What is Emma D'Arcy Height?
Emma D'Arcy has a tall height of 171 cm or 1.71 m or 5 feet 7.5 inches. Their body weight consists of 53 Kg or 117 lbs. They have sharp nose with short hairs. Their eye color is green and their hair color is dark brown. Their body type is slim.
Trivias About Emma D'Arcy You Need To Know.
- D'Arcy identifies themselves as nonbinary and prefers they/them, and is a member of the LGBTIQ community.
- She plays the role of Rhaenyra Targaryen in "House Of The Dragon".
- Her birth name is Emma Zia D'Arcy.
- At age 6, they played Titania in a school production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream".