Facts About Emma Grede
|Celebrated Name||Emma Grede|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Emma Grede|
|Place Of Birth||London, UK|
|Education||London College of Fashion|
|Spouse||Jens Grede (M. 2008 - Present)|
|Sisters||Charlotte, Katie-beth, and Rachelle|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-26-36 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Business Ventures|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook Wikipedia|
Emma Grede is a British businesswoman who was very enthusiastic about the fashion industry since her teenage. Later, she joined Inca Productions where she works several years. After that, she founded several brands in clothing lines like ITB, Good American, Skims, and Safely. Today, we are knowing her because of her passion for the fashion industry and she successfully reaches her goal. If you are interested to know more about her, you can read the below article.
Emma Grede famous for
- Being a co-founder and CEO of Good American and Safely.
- Being a founding partner of Skims.
Emma Grede Family Ethnicity, Sister
Emma Grede was born in 1982 to her parents. Currently, she was 39 years old. Her birth date is said to be February 1. However, her parent's details are yet to be disclosed. She was raised by her single mother along with her three siblings in London, England. They are Charlotte, Katie-beth, and Rachelle. Her sisters are also entrepreneurs who dominate the business world.
She is a lifestyle coach, travel entrepreneur, and personal trainer. Also, she is the CEO of Lotti Luxe Lifestyle.
She is one of the board members for "Good American." Also, she has her own clothing brand, which is "Frame." It has a wide range of clothing to offer clothes made out of cotton and leather.
She is an entrepreneur.
Emma Grede holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Further, her ancestors were immigrants from Jamaica and Trinidad. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and follows Christianity.
For education, she studied business at the London College of Fashion. Later she was graduated from there in 2001.
Emma Grede Career
- Upon her graduation, she joined Inca Productions where she headed up the company's endorsement and sponsorship practice.
- In 2008, she joined ITB. Later, she became a Managing Director and after that CEO.
- In 2016, She and Khloé Kardashian launched "Good American" and she was positioned as a CEO.
- The company expanded from strictly selling denim jeans to include dresses, activewear, tops, swimwear, sleepwear, and shoes in its line.
- In 2018, ITB was acquired by Rogers & Cowan and she exited the company.
- She become a founding partner of "Skims" which his husband and Khloé Kardashian launched in 2019.
- In 2021, she founded "Safely" with Kris Jenner and Chrissy Teigen. Safely is a brand of plant-based cleaning and self-care products.
- The same year, she appeared as a guest shark on the first episode of season 13 of the reality television series Shark Tank.
Emma Grede Husband, Kids
Emaa Grede was married to her beloved Jens Grede. They have been business partners before turned lovers. Later, they exchanged their wedding vows on July 28, 2008. Together, the couple blessed two kids. They are Grey and Lola. Currently, the couple lives blissful life with their children. Further, the details of her previous affair are not available on social media platforms yet.
Emma Grede Net Worth, Income Source
Emma Grede is a businesswoman and she came into this line in 2007. Since then, she was active in the line and earned an impressive amount of money through her business ventures. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is said to be $6 million and her annual salary is somewhere around $500 Thousand. However, her other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Emma Grede?
Emma Grede has a height of 5 feet 2 inches and she weighs around 78 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and her hair color is black. Further, her body measures 34-26-36 inches. Overall, she has good health.
Trivias About Emma Grede You Need To Know.
- She was very interested in the fashion industry since her teenage.
- She collaborated with the best designers such as Vivienne Westwood, Zac Posen, and Alexander McQueen.
- She collaborated with the high-end brands such as Sky, Chivas, and Mercedes Benz while working with Inca Productions.