Emma Mackey - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Age, Wiki, Height, Facts
A French-British actress, Emma Mackey is known for her role as Maeve Wiley in the Netflix original series, Sex Education, for which she earned a British Academy Television Award nomination and a National Comedy Award. She is also known for her striking resemblance to actress Margot Robbie. She started her career in 2016 after appearing in a television film, Badger Lane. Within a couple of years, she has managed to emerge as one of the most prominent young actresses in the European TV industry. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Emma Mackey famous for?
- A French-British actress.
- Her role as Maeve Wiley in the Netflix comedy series Sex Education.
Where does Emma Mackey live?
Recalling her early life, Emma was born in Le Mans, France in the year 1996 as Emma Margaret Marie Richard-Mackey. Currently, she aged 26 years old. Her nationality is French and her ethnicity is White. Her parents are Philippe Mackey and Rachel Mackey. Her father is a school headmaster while her mother is a volunteer at a charity. Her birth sign is Capricorn and she is Christian by religion.
For education, She had received her French baccalauréat from l’académie de Nantes in 2013. Later, she moved to England to study English language and literature at the University of Leeds where she graduated in 2016.
When did Emma Mackey begin her acting career?
- Upon her graduation, Emma started her career as a model a few times. She modeled for a top English clothing brand before starting into acting.
- She appeared in a horror television film titled ‘Badger Lane’ in 2016 which won the Best Film Drama award at the National Student Television Association Awards 2016. It received very positive reviews from critics and was praised for its creative direction.
- Her next appearance was in the 2018 drama film ‘Summit Fever,’ which tells the story of two mountaineers trying to climb three mountains, Matterhorn, Eiger, and Mont Blanc, of the Alps.
- The same year, she was signed to play one of the lead roles in the Netflix original series ‘Sex Education’ which aired for the first time on 11th January 2019 on the video streaming app, Netflix, and has been fairly successful.
- In 2019, she also appeared in a short film named Tic as a Jess.
- She portrayed the character of Holly in the television film, The Winter Lake in 2020.
- In 2021, she starred in the French romantic drama film, Eiffel, as Adrienne Bourges.
- She appeared as Jacqueline de Bellefort in the mystery film, Death on the Nile (2022), based on the 1937 novel of the same name by Agatha Christie.
- Her upcoming projects are Emily and Barbie which are in the post-production phase.
Who is Emma Mackey's boyfriend?
Reflecting on her personal life, Emma has not been married yet but in a romantic relationship with Dan Whitlam since 2018. Also, The lovebirds shared several photos of each other with their millions of Instagram followers. Presently, the lovebirds enjoying their love life happily.
How much is Emma Mackey worth?
Being an actress, Emma has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth is said to be $150 Thousand at present. She also adds up her fortune through her modeling and endorsement deals. She has done endorsement work for various brands including AIDA Shore-ditch. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Emma Mackey?
Observing her body physics, Emma stands at a height of 5 feet 8½ inches and weighs around 56 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measures around 34-25-35 inches, and her bra size is 34C. Additionally, she has an hourglass body with 4 (US) dress sizes and 8 (US) shoe sizes.
Trivias About Emma Mackey You Need To Know.
- Her father is French, whereas her mother is English.
- Her father is a school headmaster, whereas her mother is a volunteer at a charity.
- Has often been compared to Australian actress Margot Robbie, having been mistaken for her at the beginning of her career.
- Received her French Baccalaureate degree from l'académie de Nantes in 2013.